Subject: bug#30838: 25.3; password-prompt in shell not recognized when current-language-environment is set to UTF-8

From: Arne Babenhauserheide <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 20:53:55 +0100

Expected: when I enter a sudo-command in shell-mode, the password should
          always be asked in the minibuffer.

Actual: when current-language-environment is set to UTF-8, German
        language password prompts are not detected.

Many of my tools use English prompts, others use German ones. I would
like Emacs to detect password prompts in any language.

Best wishes,
Arne

In GNU Emacs 25.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.16)
 of 2018-01-11 built on fluss
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11905000
System Description:	Gentoo Base System release 2.4.1

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --disable-dependency-tracking
 --disable-silent-rules --docdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-25.3
 --htmldir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-25.3/html --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --program-suffix=-emacs-25 --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-25
 --localstatedir=/var
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-gameuser=:gamestat --without-compress-install
 --with-file-notification=inotify --enable-acl --with-dbus
 --without-modules --with-gpm --without-hesiod --without-kerberos
 --without-kerberos5 --with-xml2 --without-selinux --with-gnutls
 --without-wide-int --with-zlib --with-sound=alsa --with-x --without-ns
 --without-gconf --without-gsettings --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xpm
 --without-imagemagick --with-xft --without-cairo --with-libotf
 --with-m17n-flt --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --without-xwidgets
 GENTOO_PACKAGE=app-editors/emacs-25.3 'CFLAGS=-march=native -O2 -pipe'
 CPPFLAGS= 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2
FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: de_DE.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-ethan-wspace-mode: t
  real-global-auto-complete-mode: t
  nyan-mode: t
  global-rudel-minor-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  kde-default-keys-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
You can run the command ‘customize-variable’ with M-x cu-var RET
Creating customization setup...done
Making completion list... [3 times]
To install your edits, invoke [State] and choose the Set operation
Making completion list...
Quit
Saving file /home/arne/.emacs.d/init.el...
Wrote /home/arne/.emacs.d/init.el [2 times]
Quit
Mark saved where search started [3 times]

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/libs/bbdb-vcard/vcard hides ~/.emacs.d/libs/vcard
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/later-do hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/later-do
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-browser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-browser
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-stream-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-stream-info
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-source-file hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-file
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-cache
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-player-mpd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpd
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/jack hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/jack
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-score hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-score
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-lyrics hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-lyrics
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-last-played hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-last-played
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-player-mpg321-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-cue hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-cue
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-i18n hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-i18n
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-player-xine hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-xine
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-info-libtag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-libtag
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-bookmarks
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-url hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-url
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-compat
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-volume-amixer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume-amixer
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-player-mplayer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mplayer
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-tag-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-tag-editor
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-playlist-sort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-sort
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-mode-line hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-metaplaylist-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-history
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-streams hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-streams
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-playing-time hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playing-time
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-playlist-limit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-limit
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-info-ogginfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-ogginfo
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-player-simple hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-simple
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-playlist-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-mode
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-maint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-maint
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-info-mp3info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-mp3info
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-setup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-setup
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-mode-line-icon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line-icon
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-mark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-mark
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-player-vlc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-vlc
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-info-metaflac hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-metaflac
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-volume hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-source-playlist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-playlist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu/mu4e-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu/mu4e hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu/mu4e-mark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-mark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu/mu4e-actions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-actions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu/mu4e-contrib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-contrib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu/mu4e-meta hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-meta
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu/mu4e-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu/mu4e-lists hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-lists
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu/org-mu4e hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/org-mu4e
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu/mu4e-headers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-headers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu/mu4e-about hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-about
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu/mu4e-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu/mu4e-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu/mu4e-proc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-proc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu/mu4e-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-compose
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu/mu4e-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu/mu4e-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-vars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu/mu4e-main hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-main
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/remember/remember hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/textmodes/remember
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cjk-latex/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/language/thai-word
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-backend hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-backend
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-overlay hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-overlay
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-mode hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-mode
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-interactive hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-interactive
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-operations hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-operations
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-display hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-display
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-operators hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-operators
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-hooks hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-hooks
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-errors hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-errors
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-chat hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-chat
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-protocol hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-protocol
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-transport hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-transport
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-color hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-color
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-speedbar hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-speedbar
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-icons hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-icons
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-session-initiation hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-session-initiation
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-state-machine hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-state-machine
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-xml hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-xml
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-transport-util hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-transport-util
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-debug hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-debug
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-util hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-util
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-loaddefs hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-loaddefs
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/adopted-insert hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/adopted/adopted-insert
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/adopted-delete hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/adopted/adopted-delete
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/adopted hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/adopted/adopted
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/adopted-operation hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/adopted/adopted-operation
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/adopted-compound hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/adopted/adopted-compound
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/adopted-nop hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/adopted/adopted-nop
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-client hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-client
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-group hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-group
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-user hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-user
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-group-document hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-group-document
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-state hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-state
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-group-text-document hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-group-text-document
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-group-directory hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-group-directory
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-node-directory hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-node-directory
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-text-document hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-text-document
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-document hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-document
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-display hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-display
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-node hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-node
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-util hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-util
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-errors hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-errors
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/jupiter-nop hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/jupiter/jupiter-nop
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/jupiter-operation hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/jupiter/jupiter-operation
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/jupiter-compound hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/jupiter/jupiter-compound
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/jupiter hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/jupiter/jupiter
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/jupiter-insert hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/jupiter/jupiter-insert
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/jupiter-delete hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/jupiter/jupiter-delete
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-obby-util hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/obby/rudel-obby-util
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-obby-state hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/obby/rudel-obby-state
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-obby-client hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/obby/rudel-obby-client
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-obby-display hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/obby/rudel-obby-display
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-obby-errors hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/obby/rudel-obby-errors
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-obby-server hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/obby/rudel-obby-server
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-obby-debug hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/obby/rudel-obby-debug
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-obby hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/obby/rudel-obby
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-socket hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/socket/rudel-socket
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-telepathy hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/telepathy/rudel-telepathy
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-tls hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/tls/rudel-tls
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-wave hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/wave/rudel-wave
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-xmpp-state hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/xmpp/rudel-xmpp-state
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-xmpp-tunnel hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/xmpp/rudel-xmpp-tunnel
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-xmpp-sasl hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/xmpp/rudel-xmpp-sasl
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-xmpp-tls hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/xmpp/rudel-xmpp-tls
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-xmpp hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/xmpp/rudel-xmpp
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-xmpp-util hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/xmpp/rudel-xmpp-util
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-xmpp-debug hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/xmpp/rudel-xmpp-debug
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-zeroconf hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/zeroconf/rudel-zeroconf

Features:
(shadow emacsbug cus-edit log-edit pcvs-util add-log vc misearch
multi-isearch find-dired bbdb-hooks org-table org-clock cal-iso view
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org-agenda tabify reftex-parse autorevert filenotify
reftex-dcr reftex-auc outline-magic org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-capture
markdown-mode bookmark network-stream nsm starttls mailalias mml2015 qp
sort bbdb-snarf mail-extr bbdb-gui vc-arch pp server activate-babenv
songbook-format filktex keyboard-shortcuts eimp kit font-lock-tm5rc apps
activate-ant-log-font-lock bbdb-timed-notes bbdb-phone-book kanban
fortran-tools activate-python pydoc-info info-look python-magic python
tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize
stenochords activate-darkroom wc activate-identica identica-mode json
map url-http tls gnutls url-auth url-gw url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse url-vars mailcap parse-time xml activate-german-spelling
activate-ethan-wspace ethan-wspace assoc popup-kill-ring pos-tip
activate-auto-complete auto-complete-config activate-markdown
activate-latex-ide flymake namespace rainbow-delimiters ebib bibtex
xub-mode nyan-mode ox-beamer ox-md ox-texinfo ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element activate-emms emms-cache
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-setup emms
emms-compat htmlize typing rudel-mode rudel-display rudel rudel-loaddefs
rudel-icons rudel-interactive rudel-hooks rudel-operators rudel-overlay
rudel-operations rudel-session-initiation rudel-backend rudel-util
rudel-errors eieio-speedbar eieio-custom eieio-base journal
org-custom-link-completion reftex-cite reftex reftex-vars
activate-quick-note remember-bbdb remember bbdb-vcard vcard rainbow-text
thingatpt babcore legalese savehist epa-file fic-ext-mode key-chord
control-lock flyspell ispell goto-chg ob-sh shell ob-scheme geiser
ob-python ob-org ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-R ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs allout cups printing ps-print ps-def lpr auto-complete
edmacro kmacro popup flycheck find-func rx dash melpa
activate-private-data private-basic private-publish gnus gnus-ems
nnheader wid-edit vc-dispatcher vc-hg bbdb-com warnings mailcrypt
activate-base saveplace paren grep compile time cus-start cus-load
finder-inf clojure-mode-autoloads deft-autoloads emms-mark-ext-autoloads
emms-autoloads f90-interface-browser-autoloads info geiser-autoloads
legalese-autoloads melpa-autoloads advice svg-clock-autoloads package
site-gentoo mu4e mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
mu4e-main mu4e-view epa derived browse-url comint ansi-color ring
mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido seq rfc2368
smtpmail auth-source cl-seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text
mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists
mu4e-about mu4e-vars message idna cl-macs dired format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec password-cache epg epg-config gnus-util time-date mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util help-fns help-mode easymenu mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader hl-line cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib mu4e-meta
mime-setup mail-mime-setup alist semi-setup path-util poe pym static
apel-ver product semi-def preview-latex emms-auto bbdb-autoloads bbdb
timezone tex-site auto-loads mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1139966 103601)
 (symbols 48 63861 1)
 (miscs 40 12228 6989)
 (strings 32 383300 36285)
 (string-bytes 1 7501522)
 (vectors 16 100820)
 (vector-slots 8 2229795 172542)
 (floats 8 1457 950)
 (intervals 56 33153 2338)
 (buffers 976 65))
-- 
Unpolitisch sein
heißt politisch sein
ohne es zu merken