Subject: bug#30818: closed (Re: bug#30818: 27.0.50; Positioning of mouse-set-point with display-line-numbers in buffers with TABs)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 13:17:02 +0000

Your bug report

#30818: 27.0.50; Positioning of mouse-set-point with display-line-numbers in buffers with TABs

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
30818: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=30818
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#30818: 27.0.50; Positioning of mouse-set-point with display-line-numbers in buffers with TABs
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Bruce Stephens <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 15:16:42 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Bruce Stephens <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 12:14:26 +0000
> 
> In a buffer containing something like the following:
> 	0123456789
> 	0123456789
> 	0123456789
> 	0123456789
> 
> with display-line-numbers set to t, when I point and click on the first
> 0 point (and the cursor) is set to that (as expected). When I cliek on
> the 0 in the second line, point ends up on the 8. When I do the same for
> subsequent 0's, point is on the 4 of each line.

Thanks, should be fixed now.

Subject: 27.0.50; Positioning of mouse-set-point with display-line-numbers in buffers with TABs
From: Bruce Stephens <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 12:14:26 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In a buffer containing something like the following:
	0123456789
	0123456789
	0123456789
	0123456789

with display-line-numbers set to t, when I point and click on the first
0 point (and the cursor) is set to that (as expected). When I cliek on
the 0 in the second line, point ends up on the 8. When I do the same for
subsequent 0's, point is on the 4 of each line.

If I revert 1ac190553886ff20817d3dd218464e2fc6f9e42a, "Fix display of
TABs in hscrolled windows with line numbers" I get the expected
behaviour (point being at the place where I click).

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.28)
 of 2018-03-14, modified by Debian built on tinier
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux buster/sid

Recent messages:
Loading /local/brs/.emacs-snapshot...done
Starting Emacs daemon.
frame
frame is x
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
<down-mouse-1> at that spot runs the command mouse-drag-region
<mouse-1> at that spot runs the command mouse-set-point
Quit
Composing main Info directory...done
Making completion list...

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --host x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-snapshot
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ --with-wide-int --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-imagemagick=yes 'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN
 -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000 -g -O2' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-g -Wl,--as-needed -znocombreloc''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  show-paren-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  gud-tooltip-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/local/brs/elisp/prop hides /local/brs/elisp/graph/prop
/local/brs/elisp/graph/pqueue hides /local/brs/elisp/graph/graph/pqueue
/local/brs/elisp/graph/graph hides /local/brs/elisp/graph/graph/graph
/local/brs/elisp/anything-config/anything hides /local/brs/elisp/anything-config/doc/auto/anything
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/config/build hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/config/build
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-bug hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-bug
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-project-file hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-project-file
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/efc hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/efc
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-setnu hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-setnu
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-junit hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-junit
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-gen hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-gen
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-xref hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-xref
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-javadoc hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-javadoc
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-xemacs hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-xemacs
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-widgets hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-widgets
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-db hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-db
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-class hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-class
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-open-source hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-open-source
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-plugins hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-plugins
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-sregex hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-sregex
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-javadoc-gen hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-javadoc-gen
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-compat hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-compat
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-run hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-run
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-parse hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-parse
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-package hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-package
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/regress hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/regress
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-java-font-lock hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-java-font-lock
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-complete hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-complete
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-imenu hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-imenu
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/beanshell hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/beanshell
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jcomplete hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jcomplete
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-java-grammar hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-java-grammar
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-dbo hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-dbo
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/setnu hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/setnu
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-juci hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-juci
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-jdb hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-jdb
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-checkstyle hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-checkstyle
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-annotations hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-annotations
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/efc-xemacs hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/efc-xemacs
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-compile hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-compile
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-stat hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-stat
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-which-method hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-which-method
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/which hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/which
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-tree-widget hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-tree-widget
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-util hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-util
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-custom hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-custom
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-ejb hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-ejb
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-dbs hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-dbs
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-wiz hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-wiz
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-project hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-project
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-make hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-make
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-ant hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-ant
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-import hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-import
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-parse-class hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-parse-class
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-help hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-help
/local/brs/elisp/undo-tree/undo-tree hides /local/brs/.emacs.d/elpa/undo-tree-20170706.246/undo-tree
/local/brs/elisp/yasnippet/yasnippet hides /local/brs/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20180310.1614/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/local/brs/.emacs.d/elpa/ninja-mode-20141203.2159/ninja-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ninja-mode
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-pilot-jwz hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-pilot-jwz
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-customize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-customize
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-presentation-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-presentation-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indent
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-sort-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-sort-imports
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-unicode-input-method hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-unicode-input-method
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-session
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-commands
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-load
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-modules hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-modules
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-lexeme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-lexeme
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-c2hs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-c2hs
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-align-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-align-imports
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-utils
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-menu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-string hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-string
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-hoogle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-hoogle
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-debug
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/ghc-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/ghc-core
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/inf-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/inf-haskell
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-repl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-collapse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-collapse
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-complete-module hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-complete-module
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/highlight-uses-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/highlight-uses-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-doc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-compat
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-completions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-completions
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-ghc-support hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-ghc-support
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-process
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-move-nested hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-move-nested
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-navigate-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-navigate-imports
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-interactive-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-interactive-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-compile
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-sandbox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-sandbox
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/w3m-haddock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/w3m-haddock
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/ghci-script-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/ghci-script-mode
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/lisp/bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-vm
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-415-510 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/utils/bbdb-415-510
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-to-netscape hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/utils/bbdb-to-netscape
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-213-310 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/utils/bbdb-213-310
/local/brs/elisp/multiple-cursors/features/support/env hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/env
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/local/brs/elisp/multiple-cursors/util/ert hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils browse-url jka-compr
perl6-detect elec-pair scala-mode-feature scala-mode-ui
scala-mode-fontlock scala-mode-indent scala-mode-navigation
scala-mode-lib scala-mode-variables scala-mode-constants scala-mode
time-date paren magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-git
magit-section magit-utils crm magit-popup async-bytecomp async gud
cus-start cus-load color-theme-buffer-local color-theme wid-edit server
edmacro kmacro ibuffer-git ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs vc-git diff-git
diff-mode ws-butler lsp-ui lsp-ui-doc markdown-mode color thingatpt
noutline outline easy-mmode dash-functional lsp-ui-imenu lsp-imenu
lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline flycheck cl-extra find-func
help-mode cquery cquery-member-hierarchy cquery-inheritance-hierarchy
cquery-call-hierarchy cquery-tree cquery-code-lens
cquery-semantic-highlighting cquery-common dash lsp-mode network-stream
puny nsm rmc starttls tls gnutls lsp-methods inline lsp-io pcase
lsp-notifications lsp-common url-util subr-x xref project cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs vc-filewise python tramp-sh tramp trampver tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs ucs-normalize parse-time format-spec advice shell
pcomplete grep compile comint ansi-color ring imenu dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs debug cl haskell-mode-autoloads devhelp mule-util
finder-inf diff-git-autoloads dired-isearch-autoloads rx info package
easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 483676 15110)
 (symbols 48 36536 2)
 (miscs 40 139 293)
 (strings 32 96070 9237)
 (string-bytes 1 2751658)
 (vectors 16 57647)
 (vector-slots 8 967353 12990)
 (floats 8 382 129)
 (intervals 56 4731 0)
 (buffers 992 15))