Subject: Fwd: [bug#30809] [PATCH 2/2] services: Add Gitolite.

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 21:01:32 +0100

Christopher Baines <[email-masked]> writes:

> * gnu/services/version-control.scm (<gitolite-configuration>,
> <gitolite-rc-file>): New record types.
> (gitolite-accounts, gitolite-setup, gitolite-activation): New procedures.
> (gitolite-service-type): New variables.
> * gnu/tests/version-control.scm (%gitolite-test-admin-keypair, %gitolite-os,
> %test-gitolite): New variables.
> (run-gitolite-test): New procedure.
> * doc/guix.texi (Version Control): Document the gitolite service.
> ---
>  doc/guix.texi                    |  91 +++++++++++++++++
>  gnu/services/version-control.scm | 169 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
>  gnu/tests/version-control.scm    | 103 ++++++++++++++++++-
>  3 files changed, 361 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

So, this patch has been sitting around for a while, but I've got around
to writing some docs now, and making the service compatible with the
package, and I think it's ready.

I've CC'ed both David and Clément, as I see you've been involved in
packaging Gitolite before, so maybe this will interest you.