Subject: Re: [bug#30784] [8/8] Add r-tidyverse (r-tidyverse)

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 21:45:52 +0200

Charlie Ritter <[email-masked]> writes:

> From 7bcfcd5a4be18cc34c442308c89f9555431c10a5 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Charlie Ritter <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 11:07:22 -0400
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add r-tidyverse.
>
> * gnu/packages/cran.scm (r-tidyverse): New variable.

Thanks!  I changed the home page to use HTTPS and again tweaked the
description to make 'guix lint' happy.

In the future, please make sure `guix lint` passes, and don't be afraid
to make synopses and descriptions more informative than what upstream
provides.

For patch series like these, please only send the first email to
[email-masked]', and the subsequent ones to [email-masked]
so that we don't get N different bug reports.

Now some homework: can you see if it's possible to remove the bundled
copy of libxsl from "r-readxl" and use the package from Guix instead?

Pushed the whole series as 96e22362..786d3de2.