Subject: Re: bug#3075: 23.0.92; umlaut

From: Andreas Röhler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 10:09:47 +0200

Kenichi Handa wrote:
> In article <[email-masked]>, =?UTF-8?B?QW5kcmVhcyBSw7ZobGVy?= <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>   
>> Problem occurs, when font is set via menu in Options after starting as
>> emacs -Q.
>>     
>
>   
>> Below a new bug-report, attached a new screen-shot.
>>     
>
> Ok, then please do this:
> % emacs -Q
> ESC : (setq font-log nil)
> ;; Then set the default font via that menu, and type äöü as you usually do.
> M-x font-show-log RET
>
> and show me the *Help* buffer. 
>
> And, please don't forget this:
>
>   
>> By the way, please keep:
>>   CC: [email-masked]
>> until this bug is closed.
>>     
>
> ---
> Kenichi Handa
> [email-masked]
>
>   

Here it is (still wrong).

Thanks

Andreas

äöüddddasdfäöüu

ftfont-list: -sony-Courier New-*--*-iso8859-1
xfont-list: -sony-Courier New-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1
xfont-list: Courier New 18
list: -sony-Courier New-*--*-iso8859-1
ftfont-list: -sony-Courier New-*-iso8859-1
xfont-list: -sony-Courier New-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1
xfont-list: Courier New 18
list: -sony-Courier New-*-iso8859-1
ftfont-list: -sony-Courier New-*--*-ascii-0
xfont-list: -sony-Courier New-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-ascii-0
xfont-list: Courier New 18
list: -sony-Courier New-*--*-ascii-0
ftfont-list: -sony-Courier New-*-ascii-0
xfont-list: -sony-Courier New-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-ascii-0
xfont-list: Courier New 18
list: -sony-Courier New-*-ascii-0
ftfont-list: -*-Courier New-*--*-iso8859-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -*-Courier New-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
list: -*-Courier New-*--*-iso8859-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
sort-by: -*-normal-normal-normal-*-21-*
  xft:-monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-21-*-m-0-iso10646-1
ftfont-list: -monotype-Courier New-*-m-*-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -monotype-Courier New-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-m-*-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -monotype-Courier New-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -*-light-normal-normal-*-21-*
  xft:-monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-21-*-m-0-iso10646-1
ftfont-list: -monotype-Courier New-*-m-*-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -monotype-Courier New-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-m-*-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -monotype-Courier New-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -*-light-normal-normal-*-21-*
  xft:-monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-21-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -monotype-Courier New-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -*-bold-normal-normal-*-21-*
  xft:-monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-21-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -*-fixed-medium-r-*--*-iso8859-1
  -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--24-*-75-75-c-120-iso8859-1
  -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--24-*-100-100-c-120-iso8859-1
  -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-*-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1
  -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-*-100-100-c-80-iso8859-1
  -misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed--13-*-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1
  -misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed--13-*-100-100-c-60-iso8859-1
  -misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed--12-*-100-100-c-60-iso8859-1
  -misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed--12-*-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1
  -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--9-*-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1
  -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--9-*-100-100-c-60-iso8859-1
  -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--8-*-75-75-c-50-iso8859-1
  -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--8-*-100-100-c-50-iso8859-1
  -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--7-*-75-75-c-50-iso8859-1
  -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--7-*-100-100-c-50-iso8859-1
  -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--6-*-75-75-c-40-iso8859-1
  -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--20-*-75-75-c-100-iso8859-1
  -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--20-*-100-100-c-100-iso8859-1
  -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--18-*-75-75-c-90-iso8859-1
  -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--18-*-100-100-c-90-iso8859-1
  ...
sort-by: -*-normal-normal-normal-*-16-*
  x:-sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-*-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1
list: -monotype-Courier New-normal-*-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -*-normal-italic-normal-*-21-*
  xft:-monotype-Courier New-normal-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -monotype-Courier New-normal-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-monotype-Courier New-normal-italic-normal-*-21-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -sony-fixed-*-r-normal--*-100-100-c-80-iso8859-1
  -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-*-100-100-c-80-iso8859-1
list: -sony-fixed-*-normal--*-iso8859-1
  -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--24-*-75-75-c-120-iso8859-1
  -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--24-*-100-100-c-120-iso8859-1
  -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-*-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1
  -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-*-100-100-c-80-iso8859-1
sort-by: -*-normal-normal-normal-*-21-*
  x:-sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--24-*-75-75-c-120-iso8859-1
open: -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--24-*-75-75-c-120-iso8859-1
  x:-sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--24-170-100-100-c-120-iso8859-1
list: -sony-fixed-*-r-normal--*-100-100-c-120-iso8859-1
  -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--24-*-100-100-c-120-iso8859-1
open: -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--24-*-100-100-c-120-iso8859-1
  x:-sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--24-170-100-100-c-120-iso8859-1
xfont-list: -sony-Courier New-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1
ftfont-list: -sony-Courier New-*-iso8859-1
list: -sony-Courier New-medium-r-*-iso8859-1
xfont-list: -sony-Courier New-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-ascii-0
ftfont-list: -sony-Courier New-*-ascii-0
list: -sony-Courier New-medium-r-*-ascii-0
xfont-list: -*-Courier New-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
ftfont-list: -*-Courier New-*-iso8859-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -*-Courier New-medium-r-*-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -*-medium-r-normal-*-21-*
  x:-monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
open: -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  x:-monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--21-202-75-75-m-130-iso8859-1
xfont-list: -monotype-courier new-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-m-*-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
ftfont-list: -monotype-courier new-*--*-m-*-iso8859-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -monotype-courier new-*-r-normal--*-75-75-m-130-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -*-light-r-normal-*-21-*
  x:-monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
open: -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  x:-monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--21-202-75-75-m-130-iso8859-1
xfont-list: -monotype-courier new-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
ftfont-list: -monotype-courier new-*-iso8859-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal-*-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -*-medium-r-normal-*-21-*
  x:-monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
open: -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  x:-monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--21-202-75-75-m-130-iso8859-1
list: -monotype-courier new-*-r-normal--*-75-75-m-130-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -*-light-r-normal-*-21-*
  x:-monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
list: -monotype-courier new-*-r-normal--*-75-75-m-130-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -*-light-r-normal-*-21-*
  x:-monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
xfont-list: -monotype-Courier New-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
ftfont-list: -monotype-Courier New-*-iso8859-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -monotype-Courier New-*-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -*-normal-normal-normal-*-21-*
  x:-monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
open: -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  x:-monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--21-202-75-75-m-130-iso8859-1
list: -monotype-courier new-*-r-normal--*-75-75-m-130-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -*-light-r-normal-*-21-*
  x:-monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
list: -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -*-normal-normal-normal-*-21-*
  x:-monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  x:-monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--21-202-75-75-m-130-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -monotype-courier new-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-m-*-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
ftfont-list: -monotype-courier new-*--*-m-*-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-75-75-m-130-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -*-normal-normal-normal-*-21-*
  x:-monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  x:-monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--21-202-75-75-m-130-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -monotype-courier new-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-m-*-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
ftfont-list: -monotype-courier new-*--*-m-*-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -monotype-courier new-*-r-normal--*-75-75-m-130-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -*-light-r-normal-*-21-*
  x:-monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  x:-monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--21-202-75-75-m-130-iso10646-1
list: -monotype-courier new-medium-*-normal--*-75-75-m-130-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -*-medium-italic-normal-*-21-*
  x:-monotype-courier new-medium-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -monotype-courier new-medium-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  x:-monotype-courier new-medium-i-normal--21-202-75-75-m-130-iso10646-1
list: -monotype-courier new-*-r-normal--*-75-75-m-130-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -*-light-r-normal-*-21-*
  x:-monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -monotype-Sans Serif-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1
ftfont-list: -monotype-Sans Serif-*-iso8859-1
  -monotype-Arial-normal-normal-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Arial-normal-italic-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Arial-bold-italic-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Arial-bold-normal-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
list: -monotype-Sans Serif-medium-r-*-iso8859-1
  -monotype-Arial-normal-normal-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
open: -monotype-Arial-normal-normal-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-monotype-Arial-normal-normal-normal-*-21-*-0-iso10646-1
ftfont-list: -monotype-Courier New-*-iso8859-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -monotype-Courier New-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
list: -monotype-Courier New-bold-*-iso8859-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
sort-by: -*-normal-normal-normal-*-21-*
  xft:-monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-21-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -monotype-Courier New-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -*-light-normal-normal-*-21-*
  xft:-monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -monotype-Courier New-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -*-light-normal-normal-*-21-*
  xft:-monotype-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
font for: (228)
ftfont-list: -monotype-fixed-*--*-iso8859-1
xfont-list: -monotype-fixed-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1
xfont-list: -*-fixed-medium-r-*--16-*-iso8859-1
  -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-*-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1
  -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-*-100-100-c-80-iso8859-1
  -etl-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-*-72-72-c-80-iso8859-1
list: -monotype-fixed-medium-r-*--*-iso8859-1
  -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-*-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1
  -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-*-100-100-c-80-iso8859-1
  -etl-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-*-72-72-c-80-iso8859-1
sort-by: -*-bold-normal-normal-*-16-*
  x:-sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-*-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1
open: -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-*-75-75-c-80-iso8859-1
  x:-sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--16-120-100-100-c-80-iso8859-1
font for: (252)
list: -monotype-Courier New-bold-*-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-Courier New-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -monotype-courier new-bold-i-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -*-bold-italic-normal-*-21-*
  xft:-monotype-Courier New-bold-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -monotype-Courier New-bold-italic-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-monotype-Courier New-bold-italic-normal-*-21-*-m-0-iso10646-1