Subject: Re: [PATCH] tests: mail: Add test for dovecot.

From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 12:31:38 +0300

Hello Clément,

Clément Lassieur <[email-masked]> writes:

> Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]> writes:

[…]

>> +          ;; Give the service time to start talking.
>> +          (wait-for-file "/var/run/dovecot/master.pid" marionette)
>
> Could you put it in a test context (test-assert with file-exists? for
> example, see tests/messaging.scm)?

OK.

I replaced ‘(wait-for-file …)’ and a comment with:
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
;; Check Dovecot service's PID.
(test-assert "service process id"
  (let ((pid
         (number->string (wait-for-file "/var/run/dovecot/master.pid"
                                        marionette))))
    (marionette-eval `(file-exists? (string-append "/proc/" ,pid))
                     marionette)))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

[…]

>> +                  (match (scandir TESTBOX/new)
>> +                    ((cwd .. message-file)
>
> You need to use double quotes, like ("." ".." message-file) I believe.

It works.  Thank you!

[…]

I think it's ready for a push to ‘origin/master’.  WDYT?

Oleg.