Subject: [bug#30740] Add r-tidyverse

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 23:18:08 +0100

Hi Charlie,

thank you very much for the contributions!

We normally use one commit/patch per package addition.  This makes the
git log much more useful to us.

I see that you included spurious changes to the indentation of a bunch
of unrelated packages.  Please only include changes that belong to the
packages you added.

Your patch also includes definitions for packages that already exist
elsewhere in Guix, such as r-jsonlite, which is defined in (gnu packages
web).

For packages from CRAN, please add them to (gnu packages cran).

Would you like to send an updated patch series?  You can just send them
as replies to this message.

Thanks again!

--
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net