Subject: [bug#30733] [PATCH staging 3/3] gnu: gnome-todo: Fix compatibility with libical >= 3.0.

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 17:34:15 +0100

* gnu/packages/patches/gnome-todo-libical-compat.patch: New file.
* gnu/local.mk (dist_patch_DATA): Register it.
* gnu/packages/gnome.scm (gnome-todo)[source](patches): Use it.
---
 gnu/local.mk                                         |  1 +
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                               |  1 +
 gnu/packages/patches/gnome-todo-libical-compat.patch | 17 +++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 19 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/gnome-todo-libical-compat.patch

diff --git a/gnu/local.mk b/gnu/local.mk
index c3f28da6d..1dc69226d 100644
--- a/gnu/local.mk
+++ b/gnu/local.mk
@@ -719,6 +719,7 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/glog-gcc-5-demangling.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/gmp-arm-asm-nothumb.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/gmp-faulty-test.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gnome-todo-libical-compat.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/gnome-tweak-tool-search-paths.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/gnucash-price-quotes-perl.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/gnutls-skip-trust-store-test.patch	\
diff --git a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
index 22cafe377..329e17d66 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
@@ -6205,6 +6205,7 @@ desktop.  It supports multiple calendars, month, week and year view.")
               (uri (string-append "mirror://gnome/sources/" name "/"
                                   (version-major+minor version) "/"
                                   name "-" version ".tar.xz"))
+              (patches (search-patches "gnome-todo-libical-compat.patch"))
               (sha256
                (base32
                 "106xx1w18pxjmj5k0k2qjzi6b3c3kaz7b5kyrpknykibnr401ff9"))))
diff --git a/gnu/packages/patches/gnome-todo-libical-compat.patch b/gnu/packages/patches/gnome-todo-libical-compat.patch
new file mode 100644
index 000000000..34f2e254b
--- /dev/null
+++ b/gnu/packages/patches/gnome-todo-libical-compat.patch
@@ -0,0 +1,17 @@
+Fix compatibility with libical 3.0.
+
+Patch copied from Arch Linux:
+https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/tree/trunk/gnome-todo-3.26.2-libical-3.0.patch?h=packages/gnome-todo
+
+diff -up gnome-todo-3.26.2/src/gtd-task.c.libical-3.0 gnome-todo-3.26.2/src/gtd-task.c
+--- gnome-todo-3.26.2/src/gtd-task.c.libical-3.0	2017-11-08 14:53:53.484294926 +0100
++++ gnome-todo-3.26.2/src/gtd-task.c	2017-11-08 14:53:57.208294874 +0100
+@@ -778,7 +778,7 @@ gtd_task_set_complete (GtdTask  *task,
+           dt->minute = g_date_time_get_minute (now);
+           dt->second = g_date_time_get_seconds (now);
+           dt->is_date = 0;
+-          dt->is_utc = 1;
++          dt->zone = icaltimezone_get_utc_timezone ();
+ 
+           /* convert timezone
+            *
-- 
2.16.2