Subject: bug#30728: Modification for guix installation script.

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 17:26:34 +0200

Hi Tatiana,

> I have installed guix for the first time and noticed that the installation
> script at
> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/etc/guix-install.sh did not
> work for me. So, I had to make some modifications.
>
> There was a problem with the path to root user home directory. Below I
> provide diff output for original script and my modified script.

Thank you.

Could you please make that change on top of the current version of the
Guix sources as a git commit?  Then you can run “git format-patch -1” to
format it as a patch in a format that we can apply.  You can send the
resulting patch file as an attachment to a reply to this email.

This also fixes bug #30728, so please add this line to the commit
message:

Fixes <https://debbugs.gnu.org/30728>.

--
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net