Subject: Re: bug#30710: guix graph gives duplicate nodes

From: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 17:31:30 +0100

On Fri, 09 Mar 2018 23:59:26 +0100 [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès) wrote:
>
>> Good catch!  I implemented what you suggest above in commit
>> 464f5447396fcec9b43f7eab71d5d42b522a157f.

Thanks, this solved the issue only partially: On my "kde-plasma" branch:

$ ./pre-inst-env guix graph plasma-workspace | grep autoconf
  "133094208" [label = "autoconf-wrapper-2.69", shape = box, fontname =
Helvetica];
  "133094976" [label = "autoconf-2.69", shape = box, fontname = Helvetica];
  "152772352" [label = "autoconf-wrapper-2.69", shape = box, fontname =
Helvetica];
  "152420544" [label = "autoconf-2.69", shape = box, fontname = Helvetica];

There are other packages, which are duplicate but don't have a factory
AFAIK:

$ ./pre-inst-env guix graph plasma-workspace | grep kbus
  "130257472" [label = "kdbusaddons-5.42.0", shape = box, fontname =
Helvetica];
  "148171200" [label = "kdbusaddons-5.42.0", shape = box, fontname =
Helvetica];

-- 
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | [email-masked]               |
| www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |