Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Add debootstrap

From: Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 11:26:25 +0200

>From time to time having a debian (or ubuntu) chroot is useful, so I
figured there was no reason to keep my patches for debootstrap in my
GUIX_PACKAGE_PATH, so here's the patches necessary to make it work.

debootstrap uses 'ar' from binutils to extract the .debs it downloads,
gnupg and the keyrings to verify the binaries, and perl for the actual
building. There's no perl to patch from the script, its from what is
actually downloaded.  With the propagated inputs, it should be possible
to run 'guix environment -C -N --ad-hoc debootstrap -- debootstrap ...'

Efraim Flashner (4):
  gnu: Add jetring.
  gnu: Add debian-archive-keyring.
  gnu: Add ubuntu-keyring.
  gnu: Add debootstrap.

 gnu/local.mk            |   1 +
 gnu/packages/debian.scm | 170 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/gnupg.scm  |  49 +++++++++++++-
 3 files changed, 219 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/debian.scm

-- 
2.16.2