Subject: bug#30680: closed (Re: bug#30680: [racket-users] Using Racket's raco on on Guix(SD))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 00:22:02 +0000

Your bug report

#30680: Installation of Racket packages tries to write to the store

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
30680: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=30680
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#30680: [racket-users] Using Racket's raco on on Guix(SD)
From: Christopher Lemmer Webber <[email-masked]>
To: Timothy Sample <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 20:21:13 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Good news: this seems fixed with this patch.  Some more comments inline.

Timothy Sample writes:

>>> Also, I checked all of this from Racket without grafts, and it never
>>> complained about compiling OpenSSL stuff.  Running “raco setup” gives
>>> some other errors, though.
>>
>> You're right... without grafts it doesn't have the openssl error.  The
>> other writing to the store issues still seem to persist, but it doesn't
>> block running "raco setup" (after a "raco pkg install", a step I had
>> omitted earlier).
>
> Okay.  I was confused about the “raco setup” example, but the other step
> makes more sense now.
>
> I will say that even on Debian, with an regular user, I have seen
> “permission denied” errors because Racket tries to update files in
> “/usr/share”.

Okay... on that note, "raco pkg install" now completely works IME
without permission errors, I should mention.  I'm still seeing a couple
of permission errors on "raco setup", but they don't look like they
matter unlike the ones that were appearing earlier.  And you're right,
I tried on Debian and got some errors too.

For the record, the ones I saw looked like this:

delete-file: cannot delete file
  path: /gnu/store/33rx7rh6q22h3r11x8prz37nl7ygfl22-racket-6.12/bin/raco
  system error: Read-only file system; errno=30
  context...:
   /gnu/store/33rx7rh6q22h3r11x8prz37nl7ygfl22-racket-6.12/share/racket/collects/launcher/launcher.rkt:358:0: make-unix-launcher
   /gnu/store/33rx7rh6q22h3r11x8prz37nl7ygfl22-racket-6.12/share/racket/collects/setup/setup-core.rkt:1451:13: for-loop
   /gnu/store/33rx7rh6q22h3r11x8prz37nl7ygfl22-racket-6.12/share/racket/collects/setup/setup-core.rkt:1428:8: make-launcher
   /gnu/store/33rx7rh6q22h3r11x8prz37nl7ygfl22-racket-6.12/share/racket/collects/setup/setup-core.rkt:1556:8: for-loop
   /gnu/store/33rx7rh6q22h3r11x8prz37nl7ygfl22-racket-6.12/share/racket/collects/setup/setup-core.rkt:178:50
   /gnu/store/33rx7rh6q22h3r11x8prz37nl7ygfl22-racket-6.12/share/racket/collects/setup/setup-core.rkt:1425:4: for-loop
   /gnu/store/33rx7rh6q22h3r11x8prz37nl7ygfl22-racket-6.12/share/racket/collects/setup/setup-core.rkt:71:0: setup-core
   /gnu/store/33rx7rh6q22h3r11x8prz37nl7ygfl22-racket-6.12/share/racket/collects/setup/main.rkt: [running body]
   /gnu/store/33rx7rh6q22h3r11x8prz37nl7ygfl22-racket-6.12/share/racket/collects/raco/main.rkt: [running body]

But again, I don't think they matter.

>> ISTM that this is a separate bug.  In fact I'm afraid I've polluted this
>> bug with what I thought were all the same bug but turned out to be
>> several different bugs, of which a couple are fixed now thanks to your
>> help.
>>
>> PS: About the bounty, my thoughts are that some of these smaller issues
>> being resolved are already worth a smaller amount of compensation (and
>> thanks!), but there are *two different* larger issues of which probably
>> either is worth the full amount (though I can only afford to pay for
>> one)... one of them is the issue of the grafts breaking eg openssl
>> (which maybe we should file as a separate bug?), and the other is this
>> original bug (30680) about the attempts to compile to the store (which
>> does not seem as big of a blocker as it did previously, but is still
>> very annoying).  Does that seem fair?  (Feel free to contact me
>> off-list.)
>
> Actually I think there is only one bug, which is the grafts thing.  This
> bug was originally about compiling OpenSSL files to the store.  Grafting
> doesn’t break OpenSSL it just makes Racket try to recompile its OpenSSL
> FFI wrappers.
>
> I have a patch, too.  I sent it to guix-patches, but I must have made a
> mistake because it ended up in bug-guix attached to this bug report.
> The patch can be found at <https://debbugs.gnu.org/30680>.  Also, the
> attachment didn’t get sent to the list, but did make it to the bug page.
> Hm....  Sorry for the goof!

It seems good to me.  I'm going to push it.  Thanks for your work on
this!

I'll email you off-list about paying the bounty :)

Subject: Installation of Racket packages tries to write to the store
From: Konrad Hinsen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 17:52:41 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi everyone,

After installing Racket:

   guix package -i racket

I tried to install a Racket package:

   raco pkg install sxml

I'd expect this to install the package "sxml" into $HOME/.racket, as it
does when Racket is installed via Debian.

It actually does this, and the package is usable and looks complete
(when comparing with an installation on another machine). However, for
bigger packages some compilation results are missing from $HOME/.racket.

There is a long list of errors (full log below) due to Racket trying to
write to locations in the store. The paths suggest that these are
temporary files, and that the location they are written to is completely
bogus (it's the directory that holds the openssl module).

I traced this back as far as I could by looking at the Racket compiler
source code. Compilation generates a temporary file in the same
directory where the result is supposed to go. If no errors occur, the
temporary file is then renamed to become the output. The partial stack
traces point to locations in the code that do a recursive traversal of
a library in order to compile everything. Unfortunately, the part that
decides where the output goes is not referenced in the stack trace.

Konrad.

$ raco pkg install sxml
Resolving "sxml" via https://download.racket-lang.org/releases/6.11/catalog/
Resolving "sxml" via https://pkgs.racket-lang.org
Downloading repository github://github.com/jbclements/sxml/master
raco setup: version: 6.11
raco setup: platform: x86_64-linux [3m]
raco setup: installation name: 6.11
raco setup: variants: 3m
raco setup: main collects: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects
raco setup: collects paths: 
raco setup:   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/collects
raco setup:   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects
raco setup: main pkgs: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/pkgs
raco setup: pkgs paths: 
raco setup:   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/pkgs
raco setup:   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs
raco setup: links files: 
raco setup:   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/links.rktd
raco setup:   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/links.rktd
raco setup: main docs: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/doc/racket
raco setup: --- updating info-domain tables ---
raco setup: updating: /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/share/info-cache.rktd
raco setup: --- pre-installing collections ---
raco setup: --- installing foreign libraries ---
raco setup: --- installing shared files ---
raco setup: --- compiling collections ---
raco setup: --- parallel build using 4 jobs ---
raco setup: 3 making: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml (sxml)
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549081
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  compilation context...:
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/id.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/multi-parser.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/xpath-context_xlink.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ddo-axes.rkt
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   [repeats 1 more time]
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   ...
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549156
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  compilation context...:
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/id.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/multi-parser.rkt
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   [repeats 1 more time]
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   ...
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549266
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  compilation context...:
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/id.rkt
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   [repeats 1 more time]
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   ...
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549365
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  compilation context...:
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/id.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/multi-parser.rkt
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   [repeats 1 more time]
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   ...
raco setup: 3 making: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/scribblings
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549402
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  compilation context...:
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/scribblings/extract-provides.rkt
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   [repeats 6 more times]
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:782:4: compilation-manager-load-handler
   standard-module-name-resolver
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:405:23
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/syntax/modcode.rkt:62:2: reader
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/syntax/modcode.rkt:279:5: compile-one
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   ...
raco setup: 3 making: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/ssax (ssax)
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549425
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  compilation context...:
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/scribblings/util.rkt
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   ...
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549455
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  compilation context...:
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   [repeats 1 more time]
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   ...
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549468
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   [repeats 1 more time]
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   ...
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549519
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  compilation context...:
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/scribblings/sxml.scrbl
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   ...
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549589
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  compilation context...:
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/ssax.rkt
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   [repeats 1 more time]
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   ...
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549597
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   [repeats 1 more time]
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   ...
open-output-file: cannot open output file
  path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549604
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
  compilation context...:
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/id.rkt
   /home/hinsen/.racket/6.11/pkgs/sxml/sxml/ssax/multi-parser.rkt
  context...:
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/private/more-scheme.rkt:261:28
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/file.rkt:199:0: call-with-atomic-output-file20
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:363:0: compile-zo*
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:572:26
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:564:42
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   [repeats 1 more time]
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:723:0: ormap-strict
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:635:0: compile-root
   /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/compiler/cm.rkt:688:15
   ...
raco setup: --- creating launchers ---
raco setup: --- installing man pages ---
raco setup: --- building documentation ---
raco setup: 3 running: <pkgs>/racket-index/scribblings/main/user/local-redirect.scrbl
raco setup: 1 running: <pkgs>/racket-index/scribblings/main/user/release.scrbl
raco setup: 2 running: <pkgs>/racket-index/scribblings/main/user/search.scrbl
raco setup: 3 running: <pkgs>/racket-index/scribblings/main/user/start.scrbl
raco setup: 0 running: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/scribblings/sxml.scrbl
raco setup: WARNING: undefined tag in <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/scribblings/sxml.scrbl:
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") #%provide)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") ->)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") ...)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") any/c)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") boolean?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") caar)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") cdar)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") cdr)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") cond)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") cons)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") cons/c)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") current-output-port)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") define)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") else)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") eq?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") equal?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") exact-positive-integer?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") for/fold)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") if)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") in-range)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") input-port?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") lambda)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") let)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") list)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") list*)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") list/c)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") list?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") listof)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") null?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") number->string)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") open-input-string)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") or/c)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") output-port?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") path-string?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") port?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") procedure?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") require)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") string?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") symbol?)
raco setup:  ((lib "sxml/scribblings/util.rkt") void?)
raco setup: 3 rendering: <pkgs>/racket-index/scribblings/main/user/local-redirect.scrbl
raco setup: 2 rendering: <pkgs>/racket-index/scribblings/main/user/release.scrbl
raco setup: 1 rendering: <pkgs>/racket-index/scribblings/main/user/search.scrbl
raco setup: 0 rendering: <pkgs>/racket-index/scribblings/main/user/start.scrbl
raco setup: 2 rendering: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/scribblings/sxml.scrbl
raco setup: --- installing collections ---
raco setup: --- post-installing collections ---
raco setup: --- summary of errors ---
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml (sxml)
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549081
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup:     compiling: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml (sxml)
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549156
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup:     compiling: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml (sxml)
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549266
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup:     compiling: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml (sxml)
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549365
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup:     compiling: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/scribblings
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/racket/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549402
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup:     compiling: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/scribblings/extract-provides.rkt
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/scribblings
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549425
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup:     compiling: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/scribblings/util.rkt
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/ssax (ssax)
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549455
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup:     compiling: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml (sxml)
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549468
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml (sxml)
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549519
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup:     compiling: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/scribblings/sxml.scrbl
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/ssax (ssax)
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549589
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup:     compiling: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/ssax (ssax)
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549597
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup: error: during making for <pkgs>/sxml/sxml (sxml)
raco setup:   open-output-file: cannot open output file
raco setup:     path: /gnu/store/wnqdzv3f0i86nk3nq15aavpb7kg7fbwx-racket-6.11/share/racket/collects/openssl/compiled/tmp15200075491520007549604
raco setup:     system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup:     compiling: <pkgs>/sxml/sxml/ssax/access-remote.rkt
raco pkg install: packages installed, although setup reported errors