Subject: bug#30664: closed (Re: bug#30664: 25.2; eww-download corrupts PDF files (and probably other binary files too))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 08:47:01 +0000

Your bug report

#30664: 25.2; eww-download corrupts PDF files (and probably other binary files too)

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
30664: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=30664
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#30664: 25.2; eww-download corrupts PDF files (and probably other binary files too)
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Omar Antolín Camarena <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 10:46:05 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Omar Antolín Camarena <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 15:24:27 -0600
> 
> I tested it and yes, that patch does fix the problem for me.

Thanks, I installed that on the emacs-26 branch, and I'm closing the
bug report.

Subject: 25.2; eww-download corrupts PDF files (and probably other binary files too)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 09:58:30 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I tried using eww-download (bound to `d` in eww buffers) to download a
PDF file. This produced, as expected a file in my downloads directory,
but I could not open it in my PDF reader. I immediately suspected that
Emacs had done some unwanted coding system translation on the PDF file.

The variable `last-coding-system-used` was set to `raw-text-dos` (I'm
using Emacs 25.2 on Windows 10), and the `dos` part sounded suspicious
to me. Adding the item `("\\.pdf\\'" no-conversion . no-conversion)` to
the variable `file-coding-system-alist` and redownloading the file fixed
the problem and produced a valid PDF file.

I'm not sure adding that entry to the default value of
`file-coding-system-alist` is the right way to solve this problem
though, because where does it stop? Would we add all known binary file
types to the list with `no-conversion` specifications? I think it 
might be best to modify the function `eww-download-callback` to
save the downloaded file with no-conversion either always or in certain
cases. Maybe the HTTP response can be inspected and if the type is not
text/something to use no-conversion.

In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (i686-w64-mingw32)
 of 2017-04-24 built on LAPHROAIG
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.16299
Configured using:
 'configure --host=i686-w64-mingw32 --without-dbus
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-static -O2 -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  global-gobble-whitespace-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading em-prompt...done
Loading em-script...done
Loading em-term...done
Loading em-unix...done
History item: 128
No matches
History item: 128
Mark saved where search started
Delete julia-0.6.1-win32.exe (y or n) y
Deleting...done
Quit

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ox hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ox-texinfo hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ox-publish hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ox-org hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ox-odt hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ox-md hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ox-man hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ox-latex hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ox-icalendar hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ox-html hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ox-beamer hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ox-ascii hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-w3m hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-version hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-timer hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-table hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-src hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-rmail hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-protocol hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-plot hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-pcomplete hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-mouse hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-mobile hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-mhe hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-macs hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-macro hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-loaddefs hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-list hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-irc hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-install hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-inlinetask hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-info hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-info
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-indent hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-id hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-habit hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-gnus hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-footnote hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-feed hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-faces hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-eshell hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-entities hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-element hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-docview hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-datetree hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-ctags hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-crypt hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-compat hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-colview hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-clock hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-capture hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-bibtex hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-bbdb hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-attach hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-archive hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/org-agenda hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-tangle hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-table hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-sqlite hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-sql hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-shen hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-screen hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-scheme hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-sass hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-ruby hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-ref hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-R hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-python hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-plantuml hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-picolisp hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-perl hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-org hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-octave hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-ocaml hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-mscgen hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-maxima hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-matlab hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-makefile hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-lob hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-lisp hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-lilypond hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-ledger hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-latex hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-keys hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-js hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-java hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-io hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-haskell hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-fortran hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-exp hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-eval hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-dot hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-ditaa hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-css hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-core hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-comint hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-clojure hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-calc hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-C hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-awk hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/oanto/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180226/ob-asymptote hides c:/Users/oanto/Emacs-25.2/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message mail-extr emacsbug message idna rfc822 mml
mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
pcmpl-unix em-unix em-term term ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist
em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias pcomplete
esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups
eshell esh-module esh-mode dired-aux wdired macros mc-prompt-once
multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect dabbrev misc-text executable
two-column iso-transl ace-window eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe find-func doc-view jka-compr image-mode parse-time recentf
tree-widget bookmark pp network-stream nsm starttls url-http tls gnutls
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url-cache url-auth
eww mm-url bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone gnus
gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils url-queue url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap shr dom subr-x browse-url format-spec colir color smex ido
counsel dired compile comint ansi-color esh-util etags xref project
swiper rainbow-delimiters which-key smartparens-config smartparens
advice dash cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit ivy-hydra ivy delsel
ivy-overlay ffap thingatpt url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core
gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars ace-link
avy hydra ring lv gobble-whitespace edmacro kmacro diminish cl-macs
cl-seq use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core finder-inf tex-site slime-autoloads info package
epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode
easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote w32notify w32 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 346633 45907)
 (symbols 32 39136 0)
 (miscs 32 154 602)
 (strings 16 91623 67578)
 (string-bytes 1 2621517)
 (vectors 8 42157)
 (vector-slots 4 1449017 44142)
 (floats 8 541 810)
 (intervals 28 531 1239)
 (buffers 520 48))