Subject: [bug#30654] giflib / khtml build failures

From: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 21:16:46 +0100

An example for these conflicts is building khtml:

In file included from /tmp/guix-build-khtml-5.39.0.drv-0/khtml-5.39.0/src/imload/decoders/gifloader.cpp:44:0:
/gnu/store/xs8cg35shfi5w32nqasz0nsmmf7wagmw-giflib-5.1.4/include/gif_lib.h:248:51: error: declaration of ‘void* reallocarray(void*, size_t, size_t)’ has a different exception specifier
 reallocarray(void *optr, size_t nmemb, size_t size);
                                                   ^
In file included from /gnu/store/cfdn69spjc44x4sd0acrwhxq6yay3rbc-gcc-5.5.0/include/c++/cstdlib:72:0,
                 from /gnu/store/cfdn69spjc44x4sd0acrwhxq6yay3rbc-gcc-5.5.0/include/c++/bits/stl_algo.h:59,
                 from /gnu/store/cfdn69spjc44x4sd0acrwhxq6yay3rbc-gcc-5.5.0/include/c++/algorithm:62,
                 from /gnu/store/cf9jagd5abi2wpsvd0bxa90i6d6npmba-qtbase-5.9.4/include/qt5/QtCore/qglobal.h:109,
                 from /gnu/store/cf9jagd5abi2wpsvd0bxa90i6d6npmba-qtbase-5.9.4/include/qt5/QtCore/qatomic.h:41,
                 from /gnu/store/cf9jagd5abi2wpsvd0bxa90i6d6npmba-qtbase-5.9.4/include/qt5/QtCore/qrefcount.h:43,
                 from /gnu/store/cf9jagd5abi2wpsvd0bxa90i6d6npmba-qtbase-5.9.4/include/qt5/QtCore/qbytearray.h:44,
                 from /gnu/store/cf9jagd5abi2wpsvd0bxa90i6d6npmba-qtbase-5.9.4/include/qt5/QtCore/QByteArray:1,
                 from /tmp/guix-build-khtml-5.39.0.drv-0/khtml-5.39.0/src/imload/imageloaderprovider.h:28,
                 from /tmp/guix-build-khtml-5.39.0.drv-0/khtml-5.39.0/src/imload/decoders/gifloader.h:4,
                 from /tmp/guix-build-khtml-5.39.0.drv-0/khtml-5.39.0/src/imload/decoders/gifloader.cpp:27:
/gnu/store/n6acaivs0jwiwpidjr551dhdni5kgpcr-glibc-2.26.105-g0890d5379c/include/stdlib.h:443:14: error: from previous declaration ‘void* reallocarray(void*, size_t, size_t) throw ()’
 extern void *reallocarray (void *__ptr, size_t __nmemb, size_t __size)
              ^

-- 
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | [email-masked]               |
| www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |