Subject: Re: bug#30642: LibreOffice crashes with 'org.gtk.Settings.FileChooser' is not installed error

From: Tomas Volf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2025 20:13:09 +0100

45mg <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> Though the bug is closed, I still faced this issue. Solution was to
> explicitly install gtk+ along with libreoffice (ie. specify it in the
> 'packages' field of my home-environment declaration, in my case).
>
> I'm not sure if this is expected or if there's any way to fix it. Just
> wanted to share how I got it to work.

It is not really expected, and it is a know bug.  It affects few more
programs.  I have sent a series fixing the issue (/me checks the list of
open bugs) 1 year, 3 weeks, 2 days ago.  So yes, there is a way to fix
it. :)

Have a nice day,
Tomas

-- 
There are only two hard things in Computer Science:
cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.