Subject: Re: [bug#32872] [PATCH] gnu: LibreOffice: Fix GtkFileChooserDialog.

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 00:05:56 +0200

Hi!

Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Without this, LibreOffice crashes on a foreign distro when the "file
> open" dialog is launched. I think there *must* be a better solution but
> until we identify it, we should fix the crash. I'm Currently building
> this to test it.
>
> * gnu/packages/libreoffice.scm (libreoffice)[arguments]: Add 'wrap-program'
> phase.

You could mention <https://bugs.gnu.org/30642> in the log.

One option discussed at the time was to use ‘glib-or-gtk-build-system’,
which should have an effect similar to the patch you posted.  Perhaps we
should just do that?

> +           (add-after 'bin-and-desktop-install 'wrap-programs
> +             (lambda* (#:key inputs outputs #:allow-other-keys)
> +                      (let* ((out (assoc-ref outputs "out"))

Nitpick: the lambda’s body is too indented.  :-)

Thank you!

Ludo’.