Subject: 26.0; doc string of `dired-do-create-files'

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 10:12:18 -0800 (PST)

The doc string says this, where "into-dir" is the only occurrence of
that text in the doc string:

   The rest of into-dir are optional arguments.

This is incomprehensible.  Yes, in the _code_ of the function there is
an internal, local variable named `into-dir', but it makes no sense to
refer to that in the doc string.

---

(The entire description of arg HOW-TO is too complicated, particularly
the "Otherwise" part.  Apparently in this case HOW-TO is a function.  If
that function returns a non-nil list then its car is a function of 4
args...  An example or two might help.)

In GNU Emacs 26.0.91 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2018-01-22
Repository revision: 752fba992b793a74d202c9cfc3e1a92fd458e748
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''