Subject: Symbol’s function definition is void: kdb

From: Макей Е.В. <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 13:00:10 +0000

Had recompile everything. It began after include 'use-package' and
'reverse-im'

In GNU Emacs 25.3.1 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2017-09-27 built on LAPHROAIG
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2
 -static -g3' PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/mingw64/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: RUS
  locale-coding-system: cp1251

Major mode: IELM

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  beacon-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  window-number-meta-mode: t
  window-number-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Checking c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.20/tests...
Compiling
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.20/tests/seq-tests.el...
(test-sequences-oddp)
Checking c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.20/tests...
Checking
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/etc/styles...
Done (Total of 208 files compiled, 8 failed, 80 skipped in 40 directories)
Preparing diary...done
compilation-next-error: No error here
execute-extended-command: ‘ie{ielm | ielm-tab | ielm-menu | ielm-return |
ielm-send-input | ielm-return-for-effect | ielm-print-working-buffer |
ielm-change-working-buffer | ielm-display-working-buffer | cookie | ...}’
is not a valid command name
Quit [2 times]
ESC M-x is undefined

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ox hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ox-texinfo hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ox-publish hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ox-org hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ox-odt hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ox-md hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ox-man hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ox-latex hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ox-icalendar
hides c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ox-html hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ox-beamer hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ox-ascii hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-w3m hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-version hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-timer hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-table hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-src hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-rmail hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-protocol
hides c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-plot hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-pcomplete
hides c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-mouse hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-mobile hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-mhe hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-macs hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-macro hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-loaddefs
hides c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-list hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-irc hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-install hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-inlinetask
hides c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-info hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-info
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-indent hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-id hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-habit hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-gnus hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-footnote
hides c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-feed hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-faces hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-eshell hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-entities
hides c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-element hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-docview hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-datetree
hides c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-ctags hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-crypt hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-compat hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-colview hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-clock hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-capture hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-bibtex hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-bbdb hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-attach hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-archive hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/org-agenda hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-tangle hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-table hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-sqlite hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-sql hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-shen hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-screen hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-scheme hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-sass hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-ruby hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-ref hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-R hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-python hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-plantuml hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-picolisp hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-perl hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-org hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-octave hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-ocaml hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-mscgen hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-maxima hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-matlab hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-makefile hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-lob hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-lisp hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-lilypond hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-ledger hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-latex hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-keys hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-js hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-java hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-io hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-haskell hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-gnuplot hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-fortran hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-exp hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-eval hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-emacs-lisp
hides c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-dot hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-ditaa hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-css hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-core hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-comint hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-clojure hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-calc hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-C hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-awk hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180226/ob-asymptote
hides c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/admin/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.20/seq hides
c:/Program1/emacs/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort emacsbug epl calc-store calc-trail flymake python
cedet-idutils cedet-cscope semantic/dep viet-util tibet-util lao-util
kkc ind-util korea-util hanja-util ethio-util ja-dic-cnv cedet-global
ebrowse chart srecode make-mode ede/auto autoconf autoconf-mode url-dav
vc-dir pcvs vc-cvs pcvs-parse pcvs-info pcvs-defs pcvs-util url-file
url-dired url-handlers reftex-parse reftex reftex-vars x-dnd term/xterm
xterm reporter tramp-sh smie add-log dabbrev sgml-mode idlwave
idlwave-help idlw-help bindat gud helper ebuff-menu ebnf-otz ebnf2ps
ada-xref ada-mode which-func align find-file gamegrid org-table
ob-octave cc-mode cc-fonts cc-awk cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds vc
vc-dispatcher tpu-edt pgg pgg-parse pgg-def time-stamp mailalias
hippie-exp cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-langs cc-vars cc-defs
cc-bytecomp cookie1 texnfo-upd texinfo tex-mode nxml-uchnm rng-nxml
rng-valid nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-glyph network-stream
soap-client url-http url-auth url-gw rng-xsd xsd-regexp tempo color
rfc2104 ntlm hmac-md5 md4 newst-treeview newst-plainview newst-reader
newst-ticker newst-backend nsm hex-util hmac-def url-queue shr dom ldap
eudc eudc-vars gnus-cite goto-addr regi rmailmm rmailsum thai-word ccl
robin ja-dic-utl spam-stat hashcash gnus-uu nnml imap yenc rmail sieve
sieve-mode sieve-manage starttls sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login
sasl-plain gnus-fun mh-comp sendmail mh-scan mh-gnus mh-e mh-compat
mh-buffers mh-acros mh-loaddefs eieio-compat icalendar mm-url mail-extr
gravatar url-cache nndiary gnus-draft nndraft nnmh gnus-topic gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache
gnus-art rfc1843 mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize term em-pred erc-dcc
flyspell ispell ibuf-ext erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat viper-cmd
viper-ex viper-macs viper-mous viper-keym viper-init viper-util picture
cua-rect cua-base testcover edebug let-alist ert ewoc debug data-debug
inline semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local eieio-speedbar
eieio-custom cedet hl-line cal-julian calc-alg calcalg3 calc-arith
calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs browse-url bookmark apropos man
compare-w ehelp imenu ange-ftp unsafep zeroconf printing ps-mule
ps-print ps-def lpr pcmpl-unix executable iswitchb image-file ibuffer
ibuf-macs cperl-mode ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util help-macro generic grep skeleton epa
chistory shell desktop frameset rect autoload lisp-mnt scheme filenotify
allout warnings misearch multi-isearch ielm pp eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe derived ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
vc-git diff-mode org-id compile org-archive thingatpt recentf
tree-widget org-clock smex view cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai
cal-islam cal-hebrew diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso org-duration
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls
utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822
mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win org-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags xref project
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
reverse-im quail flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip httpcode httprepl url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core
password-cache url-vars mailcap unison-mode unison undo-tree diff
flycheck-ledger flycheck json map subr-x ledger-mode ledger-check
ledger-texi ledger-test ledger-sort ledger-report ledger-reconcile
ledger-occur ledger-fontify ledger-state ledger-fonts ledger-complete
ledger-schedule ledger-init ledger-xact ledger-post ledger-exec
ledger-navigate ledger-context ledger-commodities esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-arg
esh-util cus-edit cus-start cus-load ledger-regex org-crypt org-bullets
org-alert alert log4e rx notifications dbus xml gntp dash s ob-dot
calfw-cal calfw-org org-capture org-agenda org-element avl-tree org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
find-func calfw format-spec holidays hol-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs all-the-icons-gnus gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util
mail-utils mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr wid-edit all-the-icons-dired
dired all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize
ido-hacks advice ido beacon company window-number cl edmacro kmacro
zenburn-theme cl-macs cl-seq use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf info package epg-config seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp
disp-table w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote w32notify w32 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2641709 211980)
 (symbols 56 143904 255)
 (miscs 48 1455 1889)
 (strings 32 495681 20066)
 (string-bytes 1 11205698)
 (vectors 16 100601)
 (vector-slots 8 2498670 109666)
 (floats 8 2529 1168)
 (intervals 56 31649 5194)
 (buffers 976 63))

-- 
Евгений Макей