Subject: bug#1407 closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> (Re: bug#1407: end keyword bug)

From: [email-masked] (Emacs bug Tracking System)

This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
which was filed against the emacs,octave package:

#1407: end keyword bug

It has been closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
1407: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=1407
Emacs Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems
>From [email-masked] Sun Nov 23 23:45:18 2008
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: bug#1407: end keyword bug
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 02:45:00 -0500

"Juanma Barranquero" wrote:

> Does this problem still happen with the latest Emacs code from the
> CVS? Apparently it was fixed some time ago.

My mistake; I forwarded what I thought was an old unanswered bug, but
you are right, it is fixed. (I was thinking it was about font-lock
rather than indentation.)

>From [email-masked] Fri Nov 21 15:55:27 2008
From: "Daniel Elliott" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: end keyword bug
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 02:35:06 +0000
Lines: 26
Sender: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>

Package: emacs,octave

[ resent from
  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2007-10/msg00166.html ]

Hello,

Thank you for your work on the emacs octave-mode!

Has the incorrect indentation when the end keyword is used as an array
index been fixed?  Currently, any use of end other than to close a
loop or conditional block confuses the indentation of octave-mode.

Example:

for c=1:C
    Lambda(lastGood_Lambda(c)+1:end,c) = sigma;D_c(c) = M;
  endfor

The octave-mode thinks that the end used as an array index is the end
for the for loop.

If this has been fixed, where should I download the latest, fixed,
stable version?

Thank you,

dan elliott