Subject: Aseba: thymiovpl is missing icons, asebaplayground is missing .playground examples

From: Björn Höfling <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 22:50:48 +0100

The program thymiovpl of package aseba is missing icons:

The top icons for file-related and playing/stoping of the program are
missing. Tooltips are available, and if you find the right location of
a button and click it, its action is performed as expected.

The icons for the "Events" and "Actions" columns are present.

What's also missing is the program code on the right side.

See attached screenshot and compare it with this one:

https://aseba.wdfiles.com/local--files/en:thymiovpl/vpl.png

which is from this documentation page:

https://www.thymio.org/en:thymiovpl

I haven't checked all programs of the package, so it might be the case
that other programs are also missing icons.

What's also missing in the package are the example '.playground' files
used to simulate the robot.

Steps to reproduce:

If you don't have a robot, you have to simulate it in order to start
the program.

First, you need a .playground file: Build the source package with `guix
build -S aseba`, then extract a playground from the source package,
located at

targets/playground/examples/

Start a robot simulation with the program `asebaplayground`, load
a .playground file.

Now you can start `thymiovpl` and connect to your simulator.

Björn