Subject: [PATCH v4 0/7] Load Linux module only when supported hardware is present.

From: Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 12:26:12 +0100

Danny Milosavljevic (7):
  gnu: kmod: Split off kmod-minimal.
  gnu: Add kmod-minimal-static.
  linux-initrd: Add kmod.
  linux-boot: Load kernel modules only when the hardware is present.
  vm: Allow qemu-image builder to load Linux kernel modules.
  vm: Make the virtio-blk uniquely identifyable in /sys.
  linux-boot: Call make-static-device-nodes much earlier.

 gnu/build/linux-boot.scm                           | 43 ++++++++--
 gnu/build/linux-initrd.scm                         | 12 ++-
 gnu/build/vm.scm                                   |  2 +-
 gnu/local.mk                                       |  1 +
 gnu/packages/linux.scm                             | 91 ++++++++++++++++++----
 .../patches/kmod-13-module-directory.patch         | 33 ++++++++
 gnu/services/base.scm                              | 11 ---
 gnu/system/linux-initrd.scm                        | 50 +++++++++---
 gnu/system/vm.scm                                  | 34 ++++++--
 9 files changed, 224 insertions(+), 53 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/kmod-13-module-directory.patch