Subject: bug#3060 closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> (Re: Bug#3060)

From: [email-masked] (Emacs bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 22:18:01 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
which was filed against the debbugs.gnu.org package:

#3060: Do not show unobscured email addresses in bug web pages

It has been closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
3060: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=3060
Emacs Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: Bug#3060
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 17:17:16 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

[ resending lost change from
  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2009-12/msg00556.html ]

I've added basic address hiding to debbugs.gnu.org.
Perhaps it should be more thorough, or applied in more places though.

Subject: Do not show unobscured email addresses in bug web pages
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: submit <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:22:43 -0400

Package: emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com
Severity: important

Please do not show unobscured email addresses in the web pages for
individual bug reports. There is no need for it, and it is just an
invitation to spammers.