Subject: Re: [bug#30596] [PATCH 5/6] gnu: Add [email-masked].

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2018 22:35:26 +0100

Marius Bakke <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/packages/patches/cmake-3.11-pthread-fix.patch: New file.
> * gnu/local.mk (dist_patch_DATA): Register it.
> * gnu/packages/cmake.scm (cmake-3.11): New public variable.

[...]

> +;; Recent Ceph requires Boost 1.66, which in turn requires CMake 3.11 for
> +;; its updated "FindBoost.cmake" facility.
> +(define-public cmake-3.11

The actual upgrade is for ‘core-updates’ as well I guess?

> +    (arguments
> +     `(,@(substitute-keyword-arguments (package-arguments cmake)
> +           ((#:phases phases)

Or simply:

  (arguments
    (substitute-keyword-arguments …))

Otherwise LGTM, thanks!

Ludo’.