Subject: “sudo herd restart nscd” fails

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 20:12:26 +0100

Hi Guix,

the shepherd behaves funny:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
rekado ~ : sudo herd restart nscd
Backtrace:
           3 (primitive-load "/run/current-system/profile/bin/herd")
In shepherd/scripts/herd.scm:
    199:9  2 (main . _)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    829:9  1 (catch system-error #<procedure dff3f0 at shepherd/scr…> …)
In shepherd/scripts/herd.scm:
    119:5  0 (_)

shepherd/scripts/herd.scm:119:5: Throw to key `match-error' with args `("match" "no matching pattern" #{\x1b;%G}#)'.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

The version is 0.3.2.

-- 
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net