Subject: bug#30558: 26.0.90; Emacs crashes XWindows when run with GUI

From: Lee Hinman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 14:30:41 -0700

After a recent Fedora system update (updating XWindows and Mesa and
things) I am no longer able to run Emacs in a GUI. When I run:

(Emacs compiled from the master branch at the date of this posting)
$ src/emacs -Q

And then if I attempt to resize the Emacs window at all, X11 hangs until
I get booted back to the GDM login screen.

Here is the output from GDB `bt` (note that this may not be for master,
it's from the emacs-26 branch because I couldn't get the dump to load
correctly for the master branch one, but the crash is the same on both
emacs-26 and master branch):

(gdb) bt
#0  0x00007f2b84c95771 in _g_log_abort () at /lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0
#1  0x00007f2b84c97da1 in g_log_writer_default () at /lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0
#2  0x00007f2b84c9630e in g_log_structured_array () at /lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0
#3  0x00007f2b84c96607 in g_log_structured () at /lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0
#4  0x00007f2b86383250 in get_xkb () at /lib64/libgdk-3.so.0
#5  0x00007f2b86383fda in gdk_x11_keymap_translate_keyboard_state () at /lib64/libgdk-3.so.0
#6  0x00007f2b86370e3a in translate_key_event () at /lib64/libgdk-3.so.0
#7  0x00007f2b86371969 in gdk_x11_device_manager_core_translate_event () at /lib64/libgdk-3.so.0
#8  0x00007f2b8637f3a0 in _gdk_x11_event_translator_translate () at /lib64/libgdk-3.so.0
#9  0x00007f2b8637eeb9 in _gdk_x11_display_queue_events () at /lib64/libgdk-3.so.0
#10 0x00007f2b86348820 in gdk_display_get_event () at /lib64/libgdk-3.so.0
#11 0x00007f2b8637eb12 in gdk_event_source_dispatch () at /lib64/libgdk-3.so.0
#12 0x00007f2b84c8fb77 in g_main_context_dispatch () at /lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0
#13 0x00007f2b84c8ff20 in g_main_context_iterate.isra () at /lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0
#14 0x00007f2b84c8ffac in g_main_context_iteration () at /lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0
#15 0x00007f2b8683ed45 in gtk_main_iteration () at /lib64/libgtk-3.so.0
#16 0x00000000004bf9a2 in XTread_socket (terminal=<optimized out>, hold_quit=0xbc3460 <sigsegv_stack+5760>) at xterm.c:9125
#17 0x00000000004f6861 in gobble_input () at keyboard.c:6909
#18 0x00000000004f6ea5 in handle_async_input () at keyboard.c:7146
#19 0x00000000004f6ea5 in process_pending_signals () at keyboard.c:7160
#20 0x000000000056349d in maybe_quit () at eval.c:1494
#21 0x0000000000569c90 in Fdelq (elt=..., list=...) at fns.c:1510
#22 0x000000000059f7ef in remove_process (proc=..., proc@entry=...) at process.c:900
#23 0x000000000059f9f5 in status_notify (deleting_process=deleting_process@entry=0x6c25430, wait_proc=wait_proc@entry=0x0) at process.c:7254
#24 0x00000000005a0006 in Fdelete_process (process=...) at process.c:1073
#25 0x00000000005a78c5 in kill_buffer_processes (buffer=buffer@entry=...) at process.c:7819
#26 0x00000000004efcc4 in shut_down_emacs (sig=sig@entry=11, stuff=stuff@entry=...) at emacs.c:2096
#27 0x00000000004efead in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=sig@entry=11, backtrace_limit=backtrace_limit@entry=40) at emacs.c:377
#28 0x000000000050767e in handle_fatal_signal (sig=sig@entry=11) at sysdep.c:1768
#29 0x0000000000507878 in deliver_thread_signal (sig=11, handler=0x507670 <handle_fatal_signal>) at sysdep.c:1742
#30 0x00000000005078ec in deliver_fatal_thread_signal (sig=<optimized out>) at sysdep.c:1780
#31 0x00000000005078ec in handle_sigsegv (sig=<optimized out>, siginfo=<optimized out>, arg=<optimized out>) at sysdep.c:1865
#32 0x00007f2b80315af0 in <signal handler called> () at /lib64/libpthread.so.0
#33 0x0000000000428e3d in XCAR (c=...) at lisp.h:1201
#34 0x0000000000428e3d in delete_frame (frame=..., force=..., force@entry=...) at frame.c:2058
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#35 0x00000000004befe1 in x_connection_closed (dpy=dpy@entry=0x4ad7350, error_message=<optimized out>,
    error_message@entry=0x7ffc70ba9fb0 "Connection lost to X server ':0.0'", ioerror=ioerror@entry=true) at xterm.c:9784
#36 0x00000000004bf0d1 in x_io_error_quitter (display=0x4ad7350) at xterm.c:9908
#37 0x00007f2b84528ede in _XIOError () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#38 0x00007f2b84526fc1 in _XReply () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#39 0x00007f2b845116af in XInternAtom () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#40 0x00007f2b863850bd in gdk_x11_atom_to_xatom_for_display () at /lib64/libgdk-3.so.0
#41 0x00007f2b86387eb5 in gdk_x11_screen_supports_net_wm_hint () at /lib64/libgdk-3.so.0
#42 0x00007f2b869a1477 in gtk_window_supports_client_shadow () at /lib64/libgtk-3.so.0
#43 0x00007f2b869a9ea9 in gtk_window_realize () at /lib64/libgtk-3.so.0
#44 0x00007f2b84f6873d in g_closure_invoke () at /lib64/libgobject-2.0.so.0
#45 0x00007f2b84f7b5ae in signal_emit_unlocked_R () at /lib64/libgobject-2.0.so.0
#46 0x00007f2b84f83d05 in g_signal_emit_valist () at /lib64/libgobject-2.0.so.0
#47 0x00007f2b84f8466f in g_signal_emit () at /lib64/libgobject-2.0.so.0
#48 0x00007f2b8699aa16 in gtk_widget_realize () at /lib64/libgtk-3.so.0
#49 0x00000000004de1ed in qttip_cb (widget=<optimized out>, xpos=<optimized out>, ypos=<optimized out>, keyboard_mode=<optimized out>, tooltip=<optimized out>, user_data=0x1139c30 <bss_sbrk_buffer+5471280>) at gtkutil.c:684
#50 0x00007f2b86843315 in _gtk_marshal_BOOLEAN__INT_INT_BOOLEAN_OBJECT () at /lib64/libgtk-3.so.0
#51 0x00007f2b84f6873d in g_closure_invoke () at /lib64/libgobject-2.0.so.0
#52 0x00007f2b84f7b4de in signal_emit_unlocked_R () at /lib64/libgobject-2.0.so.0
#53 0x00007f2b84f8369f in g_signal_emit_valist () at /lib64/libgobject-2.0.so.0
#54 0x00007f2b84f8466f in g_signal_emit () at /lib64/libgobject-2.0.so.0
#55 0x00007f2b8698e4fb in gtk_widget_query_tooltip () at /lib64/libgtk-3.so.0
#56 0x00007f2b8694a2fb in gtk_tooltip_run_requery () at /lib64/libgtk-3.so.0
#57 0x00007f2b8694a7a3 in gtk_tooltip_handle_event_internal () at /lib64/libgtk-3.so.0
#58 0x00007f2b8683fa25 in gtk_main_do_event () at /lib64/libgtk-3.so.0
#59 0x00007f2b8634d305 in _gdk_event_emit () at /lib64/libgdk-3.so.0
#60 0x00007f2b8637eb22 in gdk_event_source_dispatch () at /lib64/libgdk-3.so.0
#61 0x00007f2b84c8fb77 in g_main_context_dispatch () at /lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0
#62 0x00007f2b84c8ff20 in g_main_context_iterate.isra () at /lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0
#63 0x00007f2b84c8ffac in g_main_context_iteration () at /lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0
#64 0x00007f2b8683ed45 in gtk_main_iteration () at /lib64/libgtk-3.so.0
#65 0x00000000004bf9a2 in XTread_socket (terminal=<optimized out>, hold_quit=0x7ffc70bab090) at xterm.c:9125
#66 0x00000000004f6861 in gobble_input () at keyboard.c:6909
#67 0x00000000004f6ea5 in handle_async_input () at keyboard.c:7146
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#68 0x00000000004f6ea5 in process_pending_signals () at keyboard.c:7160
#69 0x0000000000457bfe in flush_frame (f=0x1139c30 <bss_sbrk_buffer+5471280>) at frame.h:1601
#70 0x0000000000457bfe in echo_area_display (update_frame_p=update_frame_p@entry=true) at xdisp.c:11580
#71 0x0000000000457cff in message3_nolog (m=m@entry=...) at xdisp.c:10542
#72 0x0000000000457e4d in message3 (m=m@entry=...) at xdisp.c:10471
#73 0x000000000055937d in Fmessage (nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at editfns.c:3963
#74 0x0000000000561d10 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bab300) at eval.c:2766
#75 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=128, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x80) at bytecode.c:629
#76 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=128, nargs@entry=5, arg_vector=0x80, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70bab6c0) at eval.c:2967
#77 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=6, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bab6b8) at eval.c:2780
#78 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=127, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x7f) at bytecode.c:629
#79 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=127, nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=0x7f, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70bab938) at eval.c:2967
#80 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bab930) at eval.c:2780
#81 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=126, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x7e) at bytecode.c:629
#82 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=126, nargs@entry=6, arg_vector=0x7e, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70babbd0) at eval.c:2967
#83 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=7, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70babbc8) at eval.c:2780
#84 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=125, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x7d) at bytecode.c:629
#85 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=125, nargs@entry=5, arg_vector=0x7d, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70babeb8) at eval.c:2967
#86 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=6, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70babeb0) at eval.c:2780
#87 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=122, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x7a) at bytecode.c:629
#88 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=122, nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x7a, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70bac2e0) at eval.c:2967
#89 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bac2d8) at eval.c:2780
#90 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=121, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x79) at bytecode.c:629
#91 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=121, nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x79, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70bac4d8) at eval.c:2967
#92 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bac4d0) at eval.c:2780
#93 0x0000000000561dca in call1 (fn=..., fn@entry=..., arg1=...) at eval.c:2617
#94 0x000000000056a8cb in mapcar1 (leni=2, vals=vals@entry=0x0, fn=fn@entry=..., seq=..., seq@entry=...) at fns.c:2486
#95 0x000000000056ad0f in Fmapc (function=..., sequence=...) at fns.c:2555
#96 0x0000000000562caa in funcall_subr (subr=0xb6be38 <Smapc>, numargs=numargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bac638) at eval.c:2843
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#97 0x0000000000561d10 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bac630) at eval.c:2766
#98 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=119, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x77) at bytecode.c:629
#99 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=119, nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x77, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70bac820) at eval.c:2967
#100 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bac818) at eval.c:2780
#101 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=118, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x76) at bytecode.c:629
#102 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=118, nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x76, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70baca28) at eval.c:2967
#103 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70baca20) at eval.c:2780
#104 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=116, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x74) at bytecode.c:629
#105 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=116, nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x74, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70bacc20) at eval.c:2967
#106 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bacc18) at eval.c:2780
#107 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=115, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x73) at bytecode.c:629
#108 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=115, nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=0x73, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70bace48) at eval.c:2967
#109 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bace40) at eval.c:2780
#110 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=114, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x72) at bytecode.c:629
#111 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=114, nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x72, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70bad030) at eval.c:2967
#112 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bad028) at eval.c:2780
#113 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=110, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x6e) at bytecode.c:629
#114 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=110, nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x6e, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70bad2c0) at eval.c:2967
#115 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bad2b8) at eval.c:2780
#116 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=79, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x4f) at bytecode.c:629
#117 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=79, nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x4f, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70bad620) at eval.c:2967
#118 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bad618) at eval.c:2780
#119 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=72, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x48) at bytecode.c:629
#120 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=72, nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=0x48, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70bada50) at eval.c:2967
#121 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bada48) at eval.c:2780
#122 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=71, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x47) at bytecode.c:629
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#123 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=71, nargs@entry=3, arg_vector=0x47, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70badc98) at eval.c:2967
#124 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70badc90) at eval.c:2780
#125 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=70, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x46) at bytecode.c:629
#126 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=70, nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x46, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70badfc0) at eval.c:2967
#127 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70badfb8) at eval.c:2780
#128 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=66, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x42) at bytecode.c:629
#129 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=66, nargs@entry=3, arg_vector=0x42, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70bae308) at eval.c:2967
#130 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bae300) at eval.c:2780
#131 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=62, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x3e) at bytecode.c:629
#132 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=62, nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x3e, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70bae538) at eval.c:2967
#133 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bae530) at eval.c:2780
#134 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=61, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x3d) at bytecode.c:629
#135 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=61, nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x3d, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70bae820) at eval.c:2967
#136 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bae818) at eval.c:2780
#137 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=57, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x39) at bytecode.c:629
#138 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=57, nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x39, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70baeaf8) at eval.c:2967
#139 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70baeaf0) at eval.c:2780
#140 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=54, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x36) at bytecode.c:629
#141 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=54, nargs@entry=5, arg_vector=0x36, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70baeed8) at eval.c:2967
#142 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=6, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70baeed0) at eval.c:2780
#143 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=51, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x33) at bytecode.c:629
#144 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=51, nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x33, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70baf218) at eval.c:2967
#145 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70baf210) at eval.c:2780
#146 0x0000000000561dca in call1 (fn=..., fn@entry=..., arg1=...) at eval.c:2617
#147 0x000000000056a8cb in mapcar1 (leni=1, vals=vals@entry=0x0, fn=fn@entry=..., seq=..., seq@entry=...) at fns.c:2486
#148 0x000000000056ad0f in Fmapc (function=..., sequence=...) at fns.c:2555
#149 0x0000000000562caa in funcall_subr (subr=0xb6be38 <Smapc>, numargs=numargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70baf378) at eval.c:2843
#150 0x0000000000561d10 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70baf370) at eval.c:2766
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#151 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=49, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x31) at bytecode.c:629
#152 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=49, nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x31, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70baf570) at eval.c:2967
#153 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70baf568) at eval.c:2780
#154 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=48, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x30) at bytecode.c:629
#155 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., fun@entry=..., nargs=48, nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x30, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70baf780) at eval.c:2967
#156 0x0000000000564613 in apply_lambda (fun=..., args=..., count=count@entry=47) at eval.c:2903
#157 0x0000000000563b77 in eval_sub (form=...) at eval.c:2306
#158 0x00000000005640ed in Fprogn (body=...) at eval.c:455
#159 0x0000000000563d55 in eval_sub (form=...) at eval.c:2183
#160 0x0000000000563d55 in eval_sub (form=...) at eval.c:2183
#161 0x00000000005640ed in Fprogn (body=...) at eval.c:455
#162 0x0000000000563d55 in eval_sub (form=...) at eval.c:2183
#163 0x00000000005640ed in Fprogn (body=..., body@entry=...) at eval.c:455
#164 0x0000000000564c3d in prog_ignore (body=...) at eval.c:466
#165 0x0000000000564c3d in Fwhile (args=...) at eval.c:988
#166 0x0000000000563d55 in eval_sub (form=...) at eval.c:2183
#167 0x00000000005640ed in Fprogn (body=...) at eval.c:455
#168 0x00000000005653e3 in Flet (args=...) at eval.c:969
#169 0x0000000000563d55 in eval_sub (form=...) at eval.c:2183
#170 0x00000000005640ed in Fprogn (body=...) at eval.c:455
#171 0x0000000000564480 in funcall_lambda (fun=..., fun@entry=..., nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70bafe00) at eval.c:3042
#172 0x0000000000564613 in apply_lambda (fun=..., args=..., count=count@entry=38) at eval.c:2903
#173 0x0000000000563b77 in eval_sub (form=...) at eval.c:2306
#174 0x0000000000582be8 in readevalloop_eager_expand_eval (val=..., val@entry=..., macroexpand=macroexpand@entry=...) at lread.c:1850
#175 0x0000000000586b74 in readevalloop (readcharfun=readcharfun@entry=..., infile0=infile0@entry=0x0, sourcename=...,
    sourcename@entry=..., printflag=false, unibyte=..., unibyte@entry=..., readfun=..., readfun@entry=..., start=..., end=...) at lread.c:2036
#176 0x0000000000587c66 in Feval_buffer (buffer=..., printflag=..., filename=..., unibyte=..., do_allow_print=...) at lread.c:2103
#177 0x0000000000562cf6 in funcall_subr (subr=0xb6cfb8 <Seval_buffer>, numargs=numargs@entry=5, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bb0120) at eval.c:2853
#178 0x0000000000561d10 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bb0118) at eval.c:2766
#179 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=...,
    args_template@entry=..., nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:629
#180 0x000000000056435f in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=nargs@entry=4, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70bb0428) at eval.c:3049
#181 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=5, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bb0420) at eval.c:2780
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#182 0x0000000000564d99 in call4 (fn=..., arg1=..., arg1@entry=..., arg2=..., arg2@entry=..., arg3=..., arg3@entry=..., arg4=...) at eval.c:2642
#183 0x000000000058755a in Fload (file=..., noerror=..., nomessage=..., nosuffix=..., must_suffix=...) at lread.c:1365
#184 0x0000000000562cf6 in funcall_subr (subr=0xb6d018 <Sload>, numargs=numargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bb06d0) at eval.c:2853
#185 0x0000000000561d10 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bb06c8) at eval.c:2766
#186 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=9, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x9) at bytecode.c:629
#187 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=9, nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x9, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70bb09b0) at eval.c:2967
#188 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bb09a8) at eval.c:2780
#189 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=7, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x7) at bytecode.c:629
#190 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., nargs=7, nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x7, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70bb12b8) at eval.c:2967
#191 0x0000000000561c8b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=args@entry=0x7ffc70bb12b0) at eval.c:2780
#192 0x000000000059a45d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=..., maxdepth=..., args_template=..., nargs=nargs@entry=5, args=<optimized out>,
    args@entry=0x5) at bytecode.c:629
#193 0x00000000005641df in funcall_lambda (fun=..., fun@entry=..., nargs=5, nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x5, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc70bb1640) at eval.c:2967
#194 0x0000000000564613 in apply_lambda (fun=..., args=..., count=count@entry=4) at eval.c:2903
#195 0x0000000000563b77 in eval_sub (form=..., form@entry=...) at eval.c:2306
#196 0x000000000056586b in Feval (form=..., lexical=...) at eval.c:2051
#197 0x0000000000560f5e in internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x4f02a0 <top_level_2>, handlers=...,
    handlers@entry=..., hfun=hfun@entry=0x4f4c30 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1332
#198 0x00000000004f028c in top_level_1 (ignore=..., ignore@entry=...) at keyboard.c:1127
#199 0x0000000000560ecd in internal_catch (tag=..., tag@entry=..., func=func@entry=0x4f0230 <top_level_1>, arg=..., arg@entry=...) at eval.c:1097
#200 0x00000000004f01b3 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1088
#201 0x00000000004f4853 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:695
#202 0x00000000004f4b64 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:766
#203 0x000000000041a8b1 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x7ffc70bb19e8) at emacs.c:1713

(gdb) xbacktrace
Undefined command: "xbacktrace".  Try "help".

In GNU Emacs 26.0.90 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.26)
 of 2018-02-20 built on perelandra
Repository revision: 906224eba147bdfc0514090064e8e8f53160f1d4
System Description:	Fedora release 27 (Twenty Seven)

Recent messages:

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x --with-modules --prefix=/usr/local'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Eshell

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  esh-autosuggest-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  hes-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  helm-top-poll-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  global-rbenv-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  smartparens-global-strict-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-smart-tab-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  dumb-jump-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-color-identifiers-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-paren-face-mode: t
  helm-popup-tip-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  dired-omit-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-layout-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-J hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-J
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-plot hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-plot
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-list hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-list
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-tangle hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-tangle
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-attach hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-attach
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-shell hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-shell
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-haskell hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-haskell
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-lob hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-lob
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-perl hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-perl
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-js hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-js
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-faces hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-faces
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-exp hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-exp
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-ledger hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-ledger
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-inlinetask hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-inlinetask
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-agenda hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-agenda
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-src hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-src
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-feed hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-feed
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-element hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-element
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-compat hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-compat
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-vala hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-vala
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-hledger hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-hledger
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-entities hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-entities
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-id hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-id
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-core hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-core
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-datetree hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-datetree
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-indent hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-indent
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox-icalendar hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ox-icalendar
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-plantuml hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-plantuml
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox-beamer hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ox-beamer
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox-ascii hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ox-ascii
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-eval hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-eval
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-shen hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-shen
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ox
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-scheme hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-scheme
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-forth hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-forth
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-ebnf hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-ebnf
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-macs hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-macs
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-protocol hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-protocol
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-bibtex hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-bibtex
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-version hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-version
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-lint hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-lint
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox-odt hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ox-odt
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-archive hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-archive
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox-man hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ox-man
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-gnus hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-gnus
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox-latex hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ox-latex
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox-html hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ox-html
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-pcomplete hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-pcomplete
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-io hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-io
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-coq hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-coq
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox-md hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ox-md
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-stan hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-stan
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-css hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-css
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-keys hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-keys
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-calc hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-calc
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-colview hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-colview
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-screen hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-screen
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-duration hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-duration
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-picolisp hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-picolisp
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-ditaa hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-ditaa
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-java hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-java
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-python hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-python
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-irc hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-irc
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-table hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-table
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-gnuplot hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-gnuplot
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-table hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-table
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-dot hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-dot
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-lilypond hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-lilypond
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-footnote hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-footnote
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-capture hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-capture
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox-publish hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ox-publish
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-ref hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-ref
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-install hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-install
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-docview hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-docview
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-fortran hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-fortran
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-clojure hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-clojure
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-mhe hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-mhe
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-lisp hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-lisp
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-rmail hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-rmail
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-w3m hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-w3m
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-info hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-info
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-octave hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-octave
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-processing hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-processing
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-asymptote hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-asymptote
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-makefile hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-makefile
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-mscgen hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-mscgen
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-macro hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-macro
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-lua hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-lua
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-eww hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-eww
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-R hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-R
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-ctags hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-ctags
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-ocaml hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-ocaml
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox-texinfo hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ox-texinfo
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-org hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-org
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-awk hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-awk
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-bbdb hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-bbdb
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-C hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-C
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-groovy hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-groovy
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-matlab hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-matlab
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-sqlite hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-sqlite
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-loaddefs hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-loaddefs
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-comint hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-comint
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-sed hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-sed
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-maxima hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-maxima
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-ruby hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-ruby
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-mobile hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-mobile
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-sass hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-sass
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-abc hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-abc
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-crypt hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-crypt
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-latex hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-latex
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-eshell hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-eshell
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-sql hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ob-sql
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-mouse hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-mouse
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-habit hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-habit
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-timer hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-timer
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-clock hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/org-clock
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox-org hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180219/ox-org
~/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/el-get-install hides /home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/load-relative-20170526.310/el-get-install
/home/hinmanm/src/elisp/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/hinmanm/src/elisp/cedet/lisp/cedet/loaddefs
~/src/mu/mu4e/mu4e hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e
~/src/mu/mu4e/mu4e-contrib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-contrib
~/src/mu/mu4e/mu4e-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-utils
~/src/mu/mu4e/mu4e-context hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-context
~/src/mu/mu4e/mu4e-mark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-mark
~/src/mu/mu4e/mu4e-compose hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-compose
~/src/mu/mu4e/mu4e-lists hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-lists
~/src/mu/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar
~/src/mu/mu4e/mu4e-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-draft
~/src/mu/mu4e/mu4e-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-message
~/src/mu/mu4e/mu4e-actions hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-actions
~/src/mu/mu4e/org-old-mu4e hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/org-old-mu4e
~/src/mu/mu4e/org-mu4e hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/org-mu4e
~/src/mu/mu4e/mu4e-main hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-main
~/src/mu/mu4e/mu4e-proc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-proc
~/src/mu/mu4e/mu4e-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-view
~/src/mu/mu4e/mu4e-headers hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-headers
~/src/mu/mu4e/mu4e-vars hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-vars
~/src/mu/mu4e/mu4e-meta hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-meta
/home/hinmanm/src/elisp/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/loaddefs
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-element
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-install
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-version
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-info
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/hinmanm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180219/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug shr-color shr svg alert log4e gntp
semantic/tag-write helm-ring popwin magit-gh-pulls gh gh-users gh-issues
gh-pulls gh-repos gh-comments gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache
pcache gh-auth gh-url magit-bookmark magit-obsolete magit-blame
magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-collab ghub magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert magit-process magit-margin magit-mode
git-commit magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm magit-popup log-edit
pcvs-util add-log warnings semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/db-file semantic/adebug eieio-datadebug data-debug misearch
multi-isearch mm-archive network-stream starttls url-http url-gw nsm
url-cache url-auth helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug sh-script
smie executable conf-mode semantic/bovine/el semantic/db-el
semantic/bovine helm-ag helm-external ffap ede/dired all-the-icons-dired
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize
dired-collapse gnus-dired flx helm-bookmark helm-net helm-info cider
cider-repl-history pulse cider-debug cider-browse-ns cider-inspector
cider-mode cider-interaction arc-mode archive-mode cider-repl
cider-resolve cider-test cider-overlays cider-stacktrace cider-doc
cider-grimoire cider-popup cider-eldoc cider-client cider-common
cider-util smartparens-clojure clojure-mode align nrepl-client queue
nrepl-dict cider-compat ewoc spinner org-mu4e epa-file mu4e desktop
frameset mu4e-speedbar mu4e-main mu4e-view browse-url mu4e-headers
mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail
sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils
mu4e-lists mu4e-vars mu4e-meta cal-iso holidays hol-loaddefs org-bullets
org-indent vc-git diff-mode with-editor esh-autosuggest
eshell-prompt-extras em-unix em-term term ehelp em-script em-prompt
em-ls em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias term/xterm
xterm semantic/db-mode semantic/idle working fame paredit
elisp-slime-nav page-break-lines rainbow-delimiters visible-mark
idle-highlight-mode hideshow smartscan highlight-numbers parent-mode
highlight-quoted highlight-escape-sequences disp-table whitespace winner
helm-mode helm-adaptive helm-sys company-quickhelp company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode
company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-template
company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company-statistics company pcase
eval-expr synosaurus ido keychain-environment eos-music eos-leisure
eos-twitter eos-rss eos-distributed eos-irc eos-mail em-hist em-pred
em-smart esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg
esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-util esh-mode exec-path-from-shell
eos-shell eos-web eos-clojure eos-java eos-remote dired-async dired-aux
eos-dired atomic-chrome websocket bindat let-alist scpaste htmlize
skeleton eos-writing org-duration org-table ov flycheck-haskell
haskell-cabal haskell-utils org-eldoc anzu hl-line flyspell ispell
ws-butler org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir org-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
ob-python ob-ruby ob-shell ob-clojure ob-elasticsearch es-parse ox-tufte
ox-md ox-html table ox-beamer ox-latex ox-ascii ox-publish ox cus-edit
cus-start cus-load org-id org-habit org-agenda eos-org ede/java-root
ede/jvm-base cedet-files eos-es eos-git rbenv virtualenvwrapper gud
es-mode request smartparens-javascript js smartparens-html sgml-mode dom
imenu cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs yasnippet flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck
smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens-org smartparens-python
smartparens paren elec-pair outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg autorevert
filenotify eos-develop smart-tab eos-completion sauron-twittering
twittering-mode url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap sauron-org appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs sauron-notifications notifications sauron-erc
erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track
erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat sauron-dbus dbus xml sauron-compilation sauron
eos-notify engine-mode view move-text dumb-jump popup f etags xref
project xt-mouse eos-navigation color-identifiers-mode python tramp-sh
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell json map
color time git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter tao-yang-theme
tao-theme paren-face eos-appearance helm-projectile helm-files helm-tags
helm-buffers helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-locate helm-help
helm-types helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib projectile
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt helm-config helm-easymenu
async-bytecomp async helm-flx eos-helm which-key so-long eyebrowse hydra
lv shut-up wgrep grep compile bookmark+ bookmark+-key dired-x
bookmark+-1 gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr bookmark+-bmu
org-element avl-tree generator org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bookmark+-lit
bookmark+-mac bookmark undo-tree diff time-date recentf tree-widget
saveplace server advice diminish delsel eos-core el-get
el-get-autoloading el-get-list-packages el-get-dependencies el-get-build
el-get-status pp el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman
el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar
el-get-hg el-get-go el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-notify el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git
el-get-elpa el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew
el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile subr-x
el-get-custom cl-extra help-mode el-get-core autoload radix-tree
lisp-mnt dired dired-loaddefs use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf gh-common gh-profile rx s marshal
dash edmacro kmacro sb-info info package epg-config url-handlers
url-parse auth-source password-cache url-vars cl cedet-devel-load
cogre/srecode cogre cogre/picture-hack rect picture eieio-opt find-func
srecode/find srecode/ctxt srecode/dictionary srecode/table srecode/map
srecode semantic/canned-configs semantic/ia-sb semantic/analyze
semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db
semantic/ctxt semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base
ede/auto ede/source eieio-compat eieio-base seq eieio-speedbar speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe easymenu eieio-custom cl-seq wid-edit cedet
cedet-compat inversion cedet-remove-builtin eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core cl-macs gv eieio-loaddefs cl-loaddefs
cl-lib mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2461510 277148)
 (symbols 48 85296 3)
 (miscs 40 4984 4996)
 (strings 32 356180 63033)
 (string-bytes 1 11808189)
 (vectors 16 148834)
 (vector-slots 8 2916728 115035)
 (floats 8 1133 7316)
 (intervals 56 204815 8840)
 (buffers 992 66))