Subject: 26.0; Emacs manual, index entry `key rebinding, permanent'

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 07:23:37 -0800 (PST)

While checking the manual for index matches for "key" I stumbled across
this entry.  It leads to node `Init File'.  The word "key" is not even
mentioned in that node.  Does the target node for this index entry need
to be changed (updated)?  Or does something need to be added to this
node, to talk about putting custom key bindings in your init file and
thus making them "permanent"?

So far, someone looking for information about permanent key bindings and
arriving at this node will need to do a certain amount of imagining or
guessing, to figure out what the node has to do with permanent key
bindings.

In GNU Emacs 26.0.91 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2018-01-22
Repository revision: 752fba992b793a74d202c9cfc3e1a92fd458e748
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''