Subject: bug#30491: 26.0; (elisp) `Profiling'

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 10:11:59 -0800 (PST)

1. "how much resource" is not good English.  How much of a given
   resource or how many resources, not how much resource.  "Resource" is
   a countable noun.

2. "See the functions 'benchmark-run' and 'benchmark-run-compiled'".
   Those are macros, not functions.  And it should probably mention
   command `benchmark'.

3. The node should say something about library `elp', or it should not
   mention it.  The approach should be similar to what is said about
   library `benchmark.el', at a minimum.

4. A simple example of using the profiler commands would be welcome.

In GNU Emacs 26.0.91 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2018-01-22
Repository revision: 752fba992b793a74d202c9cfc3e1a92fd458e748
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''