Subject: Re: bug#30459: [PATCH 06/11] services: certbot: Get certbot to run non-interactively.

From: Clément Lassieur <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2018 23:09:10 +0100

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

> Clément Lassieur <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
>> I pushed the series as is in the master branch, because it changes the
>> API and it's better that the potential users use the new API as soon as
>> possible.  (And it works anyway.)  I'll add a patch implementing the
>> certbot-activation as a Shepherd service.
>
> Awesome.
>
> Remember to close the bug by emailing [email-masked] as I’m
> doing here.  :-)

I didn't close it on purpose because I planned to add a new patch this
week in this thread (to fix the activation).  But I'll send it in a new
thread.  You're right: it's probably easier to keep track of things this
way.

Clément