Subject: [bug#30446] [PATCH 2/3] gnu: Add intelmetool.

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 14:20:31 -0500

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 07:01:44PM +0100, Danny Milosavljevic wrote:
> * gnu/packages/flashing-tools.scm (intelmetool): New variable.

> +(define-public intelmetool
> +  (let ((commit "1b64ae1119fc7891b043d5d29bf93859ef9dbfa1")
> +        (revision "0"))
> +    (package
> +      (name "intelmetool")
> +      (version (git-version "0.0" revision commit))

Same feedback about the version string as with the other coreboot-based
package.

> +      (synopsis "Intel ME tools")
> +      (description "This package provides tools for working with Intel
> +Management Engine (ME).  You need to @code{sudo rmmod mei_me} and
> +@code{sudo rmmod mei} before using this tool.  Also pass
> +@code{iomem=relaxed} to the Linux kernel command line.")

Overall LGTM, but I don't think we should use the description as a
source of copy-and-paste instructions. Does the package include any
docs?