Subject: bug#30436: [email-masked] hash mismatch

From: Amirouche Boubekki <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 18:28:30 +0100

On 2018-02-12 17:59, Leo Famulari wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 05:43:35PM +0100, Amirouche Boubekki wrote:
>> Trying to install [email-masked] leads to a hash mismatch.
>> 
>> This was reproduced by several people.
> 
> Can you copy and paste the error message here?
$ guix package -i [email-masked]
substitute: mise à jour de la liste des substituts depuis 
« https://mirror.hydra.gnu.org »... 100.0%
guile: warning: failed to install locale
warning: failed to install locale: Invalid argument

Starting download of 
/gnu/store/zjpxaz1k3g4dwn26xaic7m1n7i3zfqyr-bigloo4.3b.tar.gz
 From ftp://ftp-sop.inria.fr/indes/fp/Bigloo/bigloo4.3b.tar.gz...
  ...3b.tar.gz  35.4MiB              192KiB/s 03:09 
[####################] 100.0%
output path 
`/gnu/store/zjpxaz1k3g4dwn26xaic7m1n7i3zfqyr-bigloo4.3b.tar.gz' should 
have sha256 hash `1xpzxjlq5g8j3jrb908kfaaa0pkynk4rd083hzvb08amhy68sx07', 
instead has `1x7xdgsls277zlf6gcaxs2cj62xj6yvb0qxh0ddmxfamvxba0cf4'
cannot build derivation 
`/gnu/store/yz2if1m4wy2axhzx5883msq458r78p6d-bigloo4.3b.tar.xz.drv': 1 
dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation 
`/gnu/store/ybclnrrl5dk24g4yhngi9ccf0ki6ra2m-bigloo-4.3b.drv': 1 
dependencies couldn't be built
guix package: error: build failed: build of 
`/gnu/store/ybclnrrl5dk24g4yhngi9ccf0ki6ra2m-bigloo-4.3b.drv' failed