Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Update cmake to 3.10.2.

From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 17:43:23 +0530

Looks like we have missed several releases of cmake. I have upgraded to
3.10.2, the latest release.

About the jsoncpp circular dependency:

jsoncpp upstream has switched from the cmake build system to the meson build
system. So, the circular dependency can now be avoided. I was able to
successfully build jsoncpp with our meson-build-system. However, cmake failed
to build with this new jsoncpp. I couldn't figure out how to proceed. So, I
abandoned that effort, and left cmake to use its bundled jsoncpp.

About the bundled libuv:

The cmake build fails if the bundled libuv is deleted (look at the
snippet). I had to avoid deleting it for the build to work.

Arun Isaac (3):
  gnu: Add rhash.
  gnu: libuv: Update to 1.19.1.
  gnu: cmake: Update to 3.10.2.

 gnu/local.mk                               |   1 -
 gnu/packages/cmake.scm                     | 153 ++++++++++++++++-------------
 gnu/packages/crypto.scm                    |  50 ++++++++++
 gnu/packages/libevent.scm                  |  20 ++--
 gnu/packages/patches/cmake-fix-tests.patch | 120 ----------------------
 5 files changed, 143 insertions(+), 201 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/cmake-fix-tests.patch

-- 
2.15.1