Subject: [bug#30390] [PATCH 0/3] Update cmake.

From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 18:38:46 +0530

I have added rhash and pushed it to master. Unfortunately, it became two
commits, instead of just one, due to my sloppiness.

All other changes you mentioned are done. Please find below the new patches.

Test 92 of tar 1.30 fails on my system. I had to disable tar tests to get my
cmake to build. I am not entirely sure if the test failure has got something
to do with insufficient memory on my system. So, I'd like somebody to
reproduce the problem before patching it.

I'm a little confused now. Shouldn't I rebase the core-updates branch against
master in order to have rhash? Wouldn't this disrupt the evaluation of
core-updates on the build farm? Sorry I'm not very clear about how we handle
core-updates.

Arun Isaac (3):
  gnu: sqlite: Fix source URI.
  gnu: cmake: Update to 3.10.2.
  gnu: cmake: Re-indent.

 gnu/local.mk                               |   1 -
 gnu/packages/cmake.scm                     | 154 ++++++++++++++++-------------
 gnu/packages/databases.scm                 |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/patches/cmake-fix-tests.patch | 120 ----------------------
 4 files changed, 85 insertions(+), 192 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/cmake-fix-tests.patch

-- 
2.15.1