Subject: Re: [bug#30390] [PATCH 1/3] gnu: Add rhash.

From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 20:12:12 +0530

Marius Bakke <[email-masked]> writes:

> Arun Isaac <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> * gnu/packages/crypto.scm (rhash): New variable.
>
> I guess this can go to "master" in case it's needed before the CMake
> update.

I'll make the changes and push rhash to master.

I'm building the other packages, but it's taking a while. So, do bear
with me. No problem about the cmake reindent. I'll separate it out as a
different patch.

Also, it looks like the sqlite package is broken. Upstream has changed
the source URL from
https://sqlite.org/2017/sqlite-autoconf-3220000.tar.gz to
https://sqlite.org/2018/sqlite-autoconf-3220000.tar.gz
Notice the change in the year: 2017 -> 2018. I'll send a patch for this
as well.