Subject: bug#30389: 26.0.91; url-handler-mode needs to be documented

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 11:16:19 +0100

url-handler-mode is not documented in any manual shipped with
Emacs. This shall be done.

In GNU Emacs 26.0.91 (build 10, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.25)
 of 2018-02-08 built on detlef
Repository revision: 04c5bd5b1f1dc07994d70caa640a07da6b5a54b5
System Description:	Ubuntu 17.10

Recent messages:
Mark saved where search started
Mark activated
Mark set
Mark activated
Mark saved where search started
Mark set [2 times]
Auto-saving...done
Info-search: Search failed: "'\\.'"
Mark set
Mark activated [3 times]

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Message

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-message-citation-mode: t
  mml-mode: t
  erc-notify-mode: t
  erc-notifications-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: message-do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-org hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.14/debbugs-org
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-gnu hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.14/debbugs-gnu
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.14/debbugs
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-autoloads hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.14/debbugs-autoloads
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-pkg hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.14/debbugs-pkg
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-browse hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.14/debbugs-browse
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.2/tramp-theme
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme-autoloads hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.2/tramp-theme-autoloads
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme-pkg hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.2/tramp-theme-pkg
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/telepathy-20131209.458/telepathy hides ~/lisp/telepathy
~/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-smb hides /usr/local/src/emacs-26/lisp/net/tramp-smb
~/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-uu hides /usr/local/src/emacs-26/lisp/net/tramp-uu
~/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-adb hides /usr/local/src/emacs-26/lisp/net/tramp-adb
~/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-cmds hides /usr/local/src/emacs-26/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
~/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-cache hides /usr/local/src/emacs-26/lisp/net/tramp-cache
~/src/tramp/lisp/trampver hides /usr/local/src/emacs-26/lisp/net/trampver
~/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-ftp hides /usr/local/src/emacs-26/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
~/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-sh hides /usr/local/src/emacs-26/lisp/net/tramp-sh
~/src/tramp/lisp/tramp hides /usr/local/src/emacs-26/lisp/net/tramp
~/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-loaddefs hides /usr/local/src/emacs-26/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
~/lisp/dbus hides /usr/local/src/emacs-26/lisp/net/dbus
~/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-gvfs hides /usr/local/src/emacs-26/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
~/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-compat hides /usr/local/src/emacs-26/lisp/net/tramp-compat

Features:
(shadow sort warnings emacsbug cl-print debug map find-dired rect
misearch multi-isearch magit-utils crm time-stamp gnus-bcklg gnus-cite
mail-extr nnir cl-extra help-mode gnus-draft gnus-ml pop3 utf-7 nndraft
nnmh nnml network-stream nsm starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig mailcap gnus-cache gnus-sum nnnil smtpmail sendmail gnus-demon
nntp gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit term/xterm xterm elec-pair
erc-notify erc-networks erc-desktop-notifications erc-match
notifications dbus xml erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat thingatpt
pp cperl-mode finder-inf rx edmacro kmacro kubernetes-tramp docker-tramp
tramp-cache slime-autoloads vagrant-tramp dash term disp-table ehelp
info package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse url-vars time
tramp-sh tramp trampver tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs ucs-normalize shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring parse-time format-spec advice
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache ido seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv jka-compr
icomplete time-date paren vc cl-loaddefs cl-lib vc-dispatcher dired
dired-loaddefs mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 531967 74363)
 (symbols 48 42625 1)
 (miscs 40 185 914)
 (strings 32 108681 20713)
 (string-bytes 1 3311049)
 (vectors 16 61168)
 (vector-slots 8 1398618 105446)
 (floats 8 249 581)
 (intervals 56 3323 446)
 (buffers 992 30))