Subject: Re: bug#30373: [PATCH] Implement finalizers for module functions (Bug#30373)

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2020 20:44:26 +0200

> From: Philipp Stephani <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 19:34:51 +0100
> Cc: Philipp Stephani <[email-masked]>
> 
> Since there were no objections, I've installed this patch (plus some
> documentation) as commit 48ffef5ef4 into master.

Thanks.

The new test fails for me on MS-Windows:

  Test module/function-finalizer backtrace:
    signal(ert-test-failed (((should (equal (mod-test-function-finalizer
    ert-fail(((should (equal (mod-test-function-finalizer-calls) expecte
    (if (unwind-protect (setq value-370 (apply fn-368 args-369)) (setq f
    (let (form-description-372) (if (unwind-protect (setq value-370 (app
    (let ((value-370 'ert-form-evaluation-aborted-371)) (let (form-descr
    (let* ((fn-368 #'equal) (args-369 (condition-case err (let ((signal-
    (let* ((previous-calls (mod-test-function-finalizer-calls)) (expecte
    (closure (t) nil (mod-test-make-function-with-finalizer) (let* ((pre
    ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
    ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name module/function-finalizer :documentat
    ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
    ert-run-tests((not (tag :unstable)) #f(compiled-function (event-type
    ert-run-tests-batch((not (tag :unstable)))
    ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (tag :unstable)))
    eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (tag :unstable))) t)
    command-line-1((#("-L" 0 2 (charset cp862)) #(";." 0 2 (charset cp86
    command-line()
    normal-top-level()
  Test module/function-finalizer condition:
      (ert-test-failed
       ((should
	 (equal
	  (mod-test-function-finalizer-calls)
	  expected-calls))
	:form
	(equal
	 (0 0)
	 (1 0))
	:value nil :explanation
	(list-elt 0
		  (different-atoms
		   (0 "#x0" "?")
		   (1 "#x1" "?")))))
     FAILED  26/27  module/function-finalizer (0.109375 sec)