Subject: bug#30350: 27.0.50; Newest master can't run processes on macOS

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 06:54:02 +0200

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Alan Third <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>>> Hmm. Using the sequence {"file", "file/."} with a mode of 0777 in /tmp
>>> indeed triggers the wrong behavior for me.
>>
>> Oh well. As you said, then: It’s inconsistent.
>
> Paul committed some changes to work around the problems described in
> this bug report, but it's unclear whether there's anything more to do
> here.  Should this bug report be closed?

There was no response in six weeks, so I'm going to go ahead and guess
that this problem has been fixed now (especially since I can't reproduce
it).  If this is still a problem, please respond to the debbugs address
and we'll reopen.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no