Subject: Re: bug#30345: guix refreh --type=kde does not update all KF5 packages

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 12:16:06 +0100

Hi Hartmut,

Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * kirigami: the archive is named "kirigami2-*"

Did you try setting the ‘upstream-name’ property as we discussed several
times I think?

>   For this, I thought there is some way to tweak guix, but I did not
> find it in the manual.

Indeed, I’ve added it now.

> * kdelibs4suport and all other "porting Aids" living in the
> sub-directory "/portingAids"
>
> This is like bugs [25020] and [29071]. 25020 says,
> 026f6a42b680207a59beadf0b0b9cc1753f55605 should solve part of the issue,
> but if you look at the second line for the "guix refresh" output in
> [#31], you can see that it does not handle the sub-directory
>
> [25020] https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25020
> [29071] https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=29071
> [#31] https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25020#31

When looking at [#31] I don’t see any problem.  Can you be more
specific?

You reported issues with the KDE updater several times, but we seem to
be running in circles here.  We now have three bug reports on the same
topic, which makes it harder for me to keep track of things.

Thanks,
Ludo’.