Subject: [bug#30328] [PATCH] gnu: Add emacs-browse-at-remote-gnu.

From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2018 19:47:13 +0300

Hello Ludovic,

Thank you for review!

[email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès) writes:
 
  > What about simply adding the patch to ‘emacs-browse-at-remote’ if
  > it’s committed upstream way?

I'm sorry, what do you mean by “committed upstream way”?

I kinda agree to move the patch to ‘emacs-browse-at-remote’, but if
somebody want to upgrade it, maybe he will need to recreate a patch.

WDYT?

  > Also please make the .patch file name a bit shorter; see ‘guix lint’.

Ouch, I missed this because of “GUIX_PACKAGE_PATH”.  Usually I unset
this when prepare a package for Guix collection, but forget this time.
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ ./pre-inst-env env guix lint emacs-browse-at-remote-gnu

$ ./pre-inst-env env GUIX_PACKAGE_PATH= guix lint emacs-browse-at-remote-gnu
/home/natsu/src/guix-wip-emacs-browse-at-remote-gnu/gnu/packages/emacs.scm:6474:2:
[email-masked]:
emacs-browse-at-remote-gnu-add-support-for-gnu-repositories.patch: file
name is too long
fetching CVE database for [email-masked] [cve]...
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Oleg.