Subject: bug#30321: 25.3; Melpa ox- packages listed as incompatible

From: Luis Roca <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 11:55:57 -0500

Installing ox-rst returns the following error in *Messages*:

           `Incompatible because it depends on uninstallable packages.`

Reviewing other Org export packages reveals the same note for each.
The Markdown export package I've had installed continues to work as
expected.

ENV:
 Fedora 27
 Emacs 25.3.1 
(x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.19)
 of 2017-09-14

In GNU Emacs 25.3.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.19)
 of 2017-09-14 built on buildvm-31.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11906000
Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix=
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr
 --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc
 --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-
png
 --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-gpm=no --with-xwidgets --with-modules
 build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector-strong
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -grecord-gcc-switches
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1 -m64 -mtune=generic'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/usr/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES XWIDGETS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  golden-ratio-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Mark saved where search started
Contacting host: melpa.org:443
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
Package refresh done
26 packages can be upgraded; type ‘U’ to mark them for upgrading.
uncompressing org.el.gz...done

next-line: End of buffer [10 times]
Contacting host: melpa.org:443

Load-path shadows:
/home/lroca/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.20/slime hides
/home/lroca/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20171230.1630/slime
/home/lroca/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.20/slime-
autoloads hides /home/lroca/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20171230.1630/slime-
autoloads
/home/lroca/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.20/slime-tests
hides /home/lroca/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20171230.1630/slime-tests
/home/lroca/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.20/seq hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail markdown-mode linum
solarized-dark-theme cal-iso org-agenda magit-bookmark bookmark tabify
org-element org-datetree image-file org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m org-capture tramp-cache diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-move colir vc-git camcorder yaml-mode processing-mode web-mode
disp-table jdee jdee-wiz jdee-test jdee-archive jdee-stacktrace
jdee-refactor dired-aux jdee-project-file jdee-maven jdee-keys jdee-jdb
jdee-java-grammar jdee-which-method jdee-font-lock jdee-issues jdee-
help
jdee-gen tempo jdee-find jdee-deps jdee-cygwin jdee-custom jdee-compile
jdee-class jdee-bytecode jdee-bug jdee-run jdee-jdk-manager jdee-dbs
jdee-dbo jdee-widgets tree-widget jdee-db jdee-open-source
semantic/senator semantic/decorate pulse jdee-import jdee-complete
semantic/idle jdee-parse jdee-backend jdee-bsh jdee-util jdee-parse-
expr
beanshell semantic/sb speedbar sb-image dframe jdee-imenu
semantic/imenu
imenu semantic/sort semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files semantic/db
eieio-base semantic/java semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls
semantic/find semantic/doc semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
efc eieio-compat avl-tree jdee-annotations jdee-abbrev jdee-classpath
jdee-files jdee-activator jdee-log executable cus-edit cus-start
cus-load wid-edit cedet cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs slime-fancy
slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-
references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl elp slime-parse slime
derived lisp-mnt gud apropos arc-mode archive-mode pp hyperspec
browse-url ruby-end minitest rspec-mode mm-archive network-stream nsm
starttls url-http tls gnutls url-gw url-cache url-auth url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers ruby-tools inf-ruby ruby-mode smie
rubocop
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize dynamic-fonts
font-utils solarized-light-theme solarized-theme solarized
all-the-icons-ivy all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons memoize font-lock+ open-junk-file rainbow-delimiters
smartparens yasnippet undo-tree diff flyspell ispell flycheck json map
rx subr-x magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-branch magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process magit-margin
magit-mode magit-git magit-section magit-popup git-commit magit-utils
crm log-edit message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp async shell server dash hydra lv which-key
find-file-in-project windmove diff-mode company-oddmuse company-
keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-
nxml
company-bbdb company two-column counsel dired compile esh-util etags
xref project swiper ivy delsel ivy-overlay ffap thingatpt url-parse
auth-source eieio eieio-core gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars saveplace beacon edmacro kmacro neotree
golden-ratio powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes
delight use-package diminish bind-key org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline
outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-
table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar
cal-loaddefs finder-inf mosey advice cl-seq cl-macs cl slime-autoloads
info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-
opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1706194 299680)
 (symbols 48 65581 1)
 (miscs 40 1643 948)
 (strings 32 252096 38653)
 (string-bytes 1 8827304)
 (vectors 16 110556)
 (vector-slots 8 2484612 32595)
 (floats 8 2455 1376)
 (intervals 56 141998 26453)
 (buffers 976 361))