Subject: Re: bug#30320: 26.0.91; Crash when using lsp-ui-doc-mode

From: Jake Goulding <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 16:55:16 -0500

> Your whole session is text-mode, i.e. non-GUI.

Ah, not `M-x text-mode`.

> run Emacs with a watchpoint on
> (tty)->Wcm->cm_rows, that should show us what code changes the value.

The frame size changes multiple times, including once to 3 before
being set back to a larger value. Here are the stack traces of each
breakpoint; the last one is right before the crash.

* thread #1, queue = 'com.apple.main-thread', stop reason = watchpoint 1
  * frame #0: 0x000000010001d2cc
Emacs`adjust_frame_size(f=0x000000010393ba00, new_width=204,
new_height=51, inhibit=5, pretend=false, parameter=46224) at
frame.c:723
    frame #1: 0x000000010002089e
Emacs`Fmake_terminal_frame(parms=4346331027) at frame.c:1249
    frame #2: 0x00000001002e5710
Emacs`funcall_subr(subr=0x00000001004d30a0, numargs=1,
args=0x00007ffeefbf3ca8) at eval.c:2841
    frame #3: 0x00000001002e40bd Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=2,
args=0x00007ffeefbf3ca0) at eval.c:2766
    frame #4: 0x000000010037a3fb
Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=4300510684, vector=4300510717,
maxdepth=50, args_template=1026, nargs=1, args=0x00007ffeefbf47f0) at
bytecode.c:629
    frame #5: 0x00000001002e5cd5 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=4300510637,
nargs=1, arg_vector=0x00007ffeefbf47e8) at eval.c:2967
    frame #6: 0x00000001002e4105 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=2,
args=0x00007ffeefbf47e0) at eval.c:2768
    frame #7: 0x000000010037a3fb
Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=4342319996, vector=4362224621,
maxdepth=14, args_template=1030, nargs=1, args=0x00007ffeefbf5bd0) at
bytecode.c:629
    frame #8: 0x00000001002e5cd5 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=4454965053,
nargs=1, arg_vector=0x00007ffeefbf5bc8) at eval.c:2967
    frame #9: 0x00000001002e4105 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=2,
args=0x00007ffeefbf5bc0) at eval.c:2768
    frame #10: 0x00000001002da862 Emacs`Fapply(nargs=2,
args=0x00007ffeefbf5bc0) at eval.c:2343
    frame #11: 0x00000001002e55f2
Emacs`funcall_subr(subr=0x00000001008e2428, numargs=2,
args=0x00007ffeefbf5bc0) at eval.c:2821
    frame #12: 0x00000001002e40bd Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=3,
args=0x00007ffeefbf5bb8) at eval.c:2766
    frame #13: 0x000000010037a3fb
Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=4425035420, vector=4446864141,
maxdepth=62, args_template=514, nargs=1, args=0x00007ffeefbf6700) at
bytecode.c:629
    frame #14: 0x00000001002e5cd5 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=4446864269,
nargs=1, arg_vector=0x00007ffeefbf6700) at eval.c:2967
    frame #15: 0x00000001002e4105 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=2,
args=0x00007ffeefbf66f8) at eval.c:2768
    frame #16: 0x000000010037a3fb
Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=4301093924, vector=4301093957,
maxdepth=54, args_template=1026, nargs=1, args=0x00007ffeefbf72e8) at
bytecode.c:629
    frame #17: 0x00000001002e5cd5 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=4301093861,
nargs=1, arg_vector=0x00007ffeefbf72e0) at eval.c:2967
    frame #18: 0x00000001002e4105 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=2,
args=0x00007ffeefbf72d8) at eval.c:2768
    frame #19: 0x000000010037a3fb
Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=4300363628, vector=4300363661,
maxdepth=58, args_template=2058, nargs=2, args=0x00007ffeefbf7e38) at
bytecode.c:629
    frame #20: 0x00000001002e5cd5 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=4300363581,
nargs=2, arg_vector=0x00007ffeefbf7e28) at eval.c:2967
    frame #21: 0x00000001002e4105 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=3,
args=0x00007ffeefbf7e20) at eval.c:2768
    frame #22: 0x000000010037a3fb
Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=4316214292, vector=4321342229,
maxdepth=42, args_template=2, nargs=0, args=0x00007ffeefbf8948) at
bytecode.c:629
    frame #23: 0x00000001002e5cd5 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=4321342469,
nargs=0, arg_vector=0x00007ffeefbf8948) at eval.c:2967
    frame #24: 0x00000001002e4105 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=1,
args=0x00007ffeefbf8940) at eval.c:2768
    frame #25: 0x000000010037a3fb
Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=4316214228, vector=4321342069,
maxdepth=26, args_template=2058, nargs=2, args=0x00007ffeefbf9440) at
bytecode.c:629
    frame #26: 0x00000001002e5cd5 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=4321342181,
nargs=2, arg_vector=0x00007ffeefbf9430) at eval.c:2967
    frame #27: 0x00000001002e4105 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=3,
args=0x00007ffeefbf9428) at eval.c:2768
    frame #28: 0x000000010037a3fb
Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=4316213188, vector=4321329173,
maxdepth=34, args_template=3086, nargs=3, args=0x00007ffeefbf9f20) at
bytecode.c:629
    frame #29: 0x00000001002e5cd5 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=4321329269,
nargs=3, arg_vector=0x00007ffeefbf9f08) at eval.c:2967
    frame #30: 0x00000001002e4105 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=4,
args=0x00007ffeefbf9f00) at eval.c:2768
    frame #31: 0x000000010037a3fb
Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=4316213060, vector=4354933765,
maxdepth=22, args_template=1030, nargs=1, args=0x00007ffeefbfa9f0) at
bytecode.c:629
    frame #32: 0x00000001002e5cd5 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=4354933797,
nargs=1, arg_vector=0x00007ffeefbfa9e8) at eval.c:2967
    frame #33: 0x00000001002e4105 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=2,
args=0x00007ffeefbfa9e0) at eval.c:2768
    frame #34: 0x000000010037a3fb
Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=4317253604, vector=4329055989,
maxdepth=58, args_template=2058, nargs=2, args=0x00007ffeefbfb628) at
bytecode.c:629
    frame #35: 0x00000001002e5cd5 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=4329056293,
nargs=2, arg_vector=0x00007ffeefbfb618) at eval.c:2967
    frame #36: 0x00000001002e4105 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=3,
args=0x00007ffeefbfb610) at eval.c:2768
    frame #37: 0x000000010037a3fb
Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=4317253988, vector=4345900853,
maxdepth=38, args_template=2058, nargs=2, args=0x00007ffeefbfc158) at
bytecode.c:629
    frame #38: 0x00000001002e5cd5 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=4345901061,
nargs=2, arg_vector=0x00007ffeefbfc148) at eval.c:2967
    frame #39: 0x00000001002e4105 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=3,
args=0x00007ffeefbfc140) at eval.c:2768
    frame #40: 0x00000001002e3e3a Emacs`Fapply(nargs=2,
args=0x00007ffeefbfc958) at eval.c:2386
    frame #41: 0x00000001002c68b5 Emacs`apply1(fn=4345901061,
arg=4355044947) at eval.c:2602
    frame #42: 0x000000010039bc20
Emacs`read_process_output_call(fun_and_args=4355044883) at
process.c:5794
    frame #43: 0x00000001002d4e6a
Emacs`internal_condition_case_1(bfun=(Emacs`read_process_output_call
at process.c:5793), arg=4355044883, handlers=18672,
hfun=(Emacs`read_process_output_error_handler at process.c:5799)) at
eval.c:1356
    frame #44: 0x000000010039bb19
Emacs`read_and_dispose_of_process_output(p=0x0000000103093230,
chars="Content-Length:
117\r\n\r\n{\"jsonrpc\":\"2.0\",\"id\":15,\"result\":{\"contents\":[\"
Wowzers\\n\",{\"language\":\"rust\",\"value\":\"fn () ->
()\"}],\"range\":null}}\x01", nbytes=140, coding=0x00000001029429c0)
at process.c:6002
    frame #45: 0x0000000100395b3c
Emacs`read_process_output(proc=4345901621, channel=12) at
process.c:5913
    frame #46: 0x0000000100394afc
Emacs`wait_reading_process_output(time_limit=30, nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1,
do_display=true, wait_for_cell=0, wait_proc=0x0000000000000000,
just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:5612
    frame #47: 0x000000010000a104 Emacs`sit_for(timeout=122,
reading=true, display_option=1) at dispnew.c:5793
    frame #48: 0x00000001001b12cc Emacs`read_char(commandflag=1,
map=4355045299, prev_event=0, used_mouse_menu=0x00007ffeefbfebf7,
end_time=0x0000000000000000) at keyboard.c:2717
    frame #49: 0x00000001001ab75b
Emacs`read_key_sequence(keybuf=0x00007ffeefbfef10, bufsize=30,
prompt=0, dont_downcase_last=false, can_return_switch_frame=true,
fix_current_buffer=true, prevent_redisplay=false) at keyboard.c:9147
    frame #50: 0x00000001001aa0ab Emacs`command_loop_1 at keyboard.c:1368
    frame #51: 0x00000001002d4d6f
Emacs`internal_condition_case(bfun=(Emacs`command_loop_1 at
keyboard.c:1259), handlers=18672, hfun=(Emacs`cmd_error at
keyboard.c:938)) at eval.c:1332
    frame #52: 0x00000001001c3fec Emacs`command_loop_2(ignore=0) at
keyboard.c:1110
    frame #53: 0x00000001002d4018 Emacs`internal_catch(tag=47520,
func=(Emacs`command_loop_2 at keyboard.c:1106), arg=0) at eval.c:1097
    frame #54: 0x00000001001a8e28 Emacs`command_loop at keyboard.c:1089
    frame #55: 0x00000001001a8c90 Emacs`recursive_edit_1 at keyboard.c:695
    frame #56: 0x00000001001a905a Emacs`Frecursive_edit at keyboard.c:766
    frame #57: 0x00000001001a6c2e Emacs`main(argc=3,
argv=0x00007ffeefbff570) at emacs.c:1713
    frame #58: 0x00007fff5c7e1115 libdyld.dylib`start + 1

* thread #1, queue = 'com.apple.main-thread', stop reason = watchpoint 1
  * frame #0: 0x000000010001d2cc
Emacs`adjust_frame_size(f=0x000000010393ba00, new_width=10,
new_height=3, inhibit=1, pretend=false, parameter=43968) at
frame.c:723
    frame #1: 0x0000000100033e56
Emacs`Fset_frame_size(frame=4354980357, width=42, height=14,
pixelwise=45936) at frame.c:3458
    frame #2: 0x00000001002e57a9
Emacs`funcall_subr(subr=0x00000001004d3880, numargs=4,
args=0x00007ffeefbf7dd8) at eval.c:2849
    frame #3: 0x00000001002e40bd Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=5,
args=0x00007ffeefbf7dd0) at eval.c:2766
    frame #4: 0x000000010037a3fb
Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=4316213668, vector=4321330677,
maxdepth=82, args_template=1030, nargs=1, args=0x00007ffeefbf8938) at
bytecode.c:629
    frame #5: 0x00000001002e5cd5 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=4321330885,
nargs=1, arg_vector=0x00007ffeefbf8930) at eval.c:2967
    frame #6: 0x00000001002e4105 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=2,
args=0x00007ffeefbf8928) at eval.c:2768
    frame #7: 0x000000010037a3fb
Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=4316214228, vector=4321342069,
maxdepth=26, args_template=2058, nargs=2, args=0x00007ffeefbf9440) at
bytecode.c:629
    frame #8: 0x00000001002e5cd5 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=4321342181,
nargs=2, arg_vector=0x00007ffeefbf9430) at eval.c:2967
    frame #9: 0x00000001002e4105 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=3,
args=0x00007ffeefbf9428) at eval.c:2768
    frame #10: 0x000000010037a3fb
Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=4316213188, vector=4321329173,
maxdepth=34, args_template=3086, nargs=3, args=0x00007ffeefbf9f20) at
bytecode.c:629
    frame #11: 0x00000001002e5cd5 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=4321329269,
nargs=3, arg_vector=0x00007ffeefbf9f08) at eval.c:2967
    frame #12: 0x00000001002e4105 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=4,
args=0x00007ffeefbf9f00) at eval.c:2768
    frame #13: 0x000000010037a3fb
Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=4316213060, vector=4354933765,
maxdepth=22, args_template=1030, nargs=1, args=0x00007ffeefbfa9f0) at
bytecode.c:629
    frame #14: 0x00000001002e5cd5 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=4354933797,
nargs=1, arg_vector=0x00007ffeefbfa9e8) at eval.c:2967
    frame #15: 0x00000001002e4105 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=2,
args=0x00007ffeefbfa9e0) at eval.c:2768
    frame #16: 0x000000010037a3fb
Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=4317253604, vector=4329055989,
maxdepth=58, args_template=2058, nargs=2, args=0x00007ffeefbfb628) at
bytecode.c:629
    frame #17: 0x00000001002e5cd5 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=4329056293,
nargs=2, arg_vector=0x00007ffeefbfb618) at eval.c:2967
    frame #18: 0x00000001002e4105 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=3,
args=0x00007ffeefbfb610) at eval.c:2768
    frame #19: 0x000000010037a3fb
Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=4317253988, vector=4345900853,
maxdepth=38, args_template=2058, nargs=2, args=0x00007ffeefbfc158) at
bytecode.c:629
    frame #20: 0x00000001002e5cd5 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=4345901061,
nargs=2, arg_vector=0x00007ffeefbfc148) at eval.c:2967
    frame #21: 0x00000001002e4105 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=3,
args=0x00007ffeefbfc140) at eval.c:2768
    frame #22: 0x00000001002e3e3a Emacs`Fapply(nargs=2,
args=0x00007ffeefbfc958) at eval.c:2386
    frame #23: 0x00000001002c68b5 Emacs`apply1(fn=4345901061,
arg=4355044947) at eval.c:2602
    frame #24: 0x000000010039bc20
Emacs`read_process_output_call(fun_and_args=4355044883) at
process.c:5794
    frame #25: 0x00000001002d4e6a
Emacs`internal_condition_case_1(bfun=(Emacs`read_process_output_call
at process.c:5793), arg=4355044883, handlers=18672,
hfun=(Emacs`read_process_output_error_handler at process.c:5799)) at
eval.c:1356
    frame #26: 0x000000010039bb19
Emacs`read_and_dispose_of_process_output(p=0x0000000103093230,
chars="Content-Length:
117\r\n\r\n{\"jsonrpc\":\"2.0\",\"id\":15,\"result\":{\"contents\":[\"
Wowzers\\n\",{\"language\":\"rust\",\"value\":\"fn () ->
()\"}],\"range\":null}}\x01", nbytes=140, coding=0x00000001029429c0)
at process.c:6002
    frame #27: 0x0000000100395b3c
Emacs`read_process_output(proc=4345901621, channel=12) at
process.c:5913
    frame #28: 0x0000000100394afc
Emacs`wait_reading_process_output(time_limit=30, nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1,
do_display=true, wait_for_cell=0, wait_proc=0x0000000000000000,
just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:5612
    frame #29: 0x000000010000a104 Emacs`sit_for(timeout=122,
reading=true, display_option=1) at dispnew.c:5793
    frame #30: 0x00000001001b12cc Emacs`read_char(commandflag=1,
map=4355045299, prev_event=0, used_mouse_menu=0x00007ffeefbfebf7,
end_time=0x0000000000000000) at keyboard.c:2717
    frame #31: 0x00000001001ab75b
Emacs`read_key_sequence(keybuf=0x00007ffeefbfef10, bufsize=30,
prompt=0, dont_downcase_last=false, can_return_switch_frame=true,
fix_current_buffer=true, prevent_redisplay=false) at keyboard.c:9147
    frame #32: 0x00000001001aa0ab Emacs`command_loop_1 at keyboard.c:1368
    frame #33: 0x00000001002d4d6f
Emacs`internal_condition_case(bfun=(Emacs`command_loop_1 at
keyboard.c:1259), handlers=18672, hfun=(Emacs`cmd_error at
keyboard.c:938)) at eval.c:1332
    frame #34: 0x00000001001c3fec Emacs`command_loop_2(ignore=0) at
keyboard.c:1110
    frame #35: 0x00000001002d4018 Emacs`internal_catch(tag=47520,
func=(Emacs`command_loop_2 at keyboard.c:1106), arg=0) at eval.c:1097
    frame #36: 0x00000001001a8e28 Emacs`command_loop at keyboard.c:1089
    frame #37: 0x00000001001a8c90 Emacs`recursive_edit_1 at keyboard.c:695
    frame #38: 0x00000001001a905a Emacs`Frecursive_edit at keyboard.c:766
    frame #39: 0x00000001001a6c2e Emacs`main(argc=3,
argv=0x00007ffeefbff570) at emacs.c:1713
    frame #40: 0x00007fff5c7e1115 libdyld.dylib`start + 1

* thread #1, queue = 'com.apple.main-thread', stop reason = watchpoint 1
  * frame #0: 0x000000010001d2cc
Emacs`adjust_frame_size(f=0x000000010393ba00, new_width=204,
new_height=52, inhibit=5, pretend=false, parameter=12240) at
frame.c:723
    frame #1: 0x000000010000949c
Emacs`change_frame_size_1(f=0x000000010393ba00, new_width=204,
new_height=52, pretend=false, delay=false, safe=true, pixelwise=false)
at dispnew.c:5544
    frame #2: 0x0000000100009289
Emacs`change_frame_size(f=0x000000010393ba00, new_width=204,
new_height=52, pretend=false, delay=false, safe=true, pixelwise=false)
at dispnew.c:5576
    frame #3: 0x00000001000091a0
Emacs`do_pending_window_change(safe=true) at dispnew.c:5502
    frame #4: 0x0000000100062732 Emacs`redisplay_internal at xdisp.c:13910
    frame #5: 0x0000000100065adf
Emacs`redisplay_preserve_echo_area(from_where=12) at xdisp.c:14617
    frame #6: 0x0000000100394bbc
Emacs`wait_reading_process_output(time_limit=30, nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1,
do_display=true, wait_for_cell=0, wait_proc=0x0000000000000000,
just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:5628
    frame #7: 0x000000010000a104 Emacs`sit_for(timeout=122,
reading=true, display_option=1) at dispnew.c:5793
    frame #8: 0x00000001001b12cc Emacs`read_char(commandflag=1,
map=4355045299, prev_event=0, used_mouse_menu=0x00007ffeefbfebf7,
end_time=0x0000000000000000) at keyboard.c:2717
    frame #9: 0x00000001001ab75b
Emacs`read_key_sequence(keybuf=0x00007ffeefbfef10, bufsize=30,
prompt=0, dont_downcase_last=false, can_return_switch_frame=true,
fix_current_buffer=true, prevent_redisplay=false) at keyboard.c:9147
    frame #10: 0x00000001001aa0ab Emacs`command_loop_1 at keyboard.c:1368
    frame #11: 0x00000001002d4d6f
Emacs`internal_condition_case(bfun=(Emacs`command_loop_1 at
keyboard.c:1259), handlers=18672, hfun=(Emacs`cmd_error at
keyboard.c:938)) at eval.c:1332
    frame #12: 0x00000001001c3fec Emacs`command_loop_2(ignore=0) at
keyboard.c:1110
    frame #13: 0x00000001002d4018 Emacs`internal_catch(tag=47520,
func=(Emacs`command_loop_2 at keyboard.c:1106), arg=0) at eval.c:1097
    frame #14: 0x00000001001a8e28 Emacs`command_loop at keyboard.c:1089
    frame #15: 0x00000001001a8c90 Emacs`recursive_edit_1 at keyboard.c:695
    frame #16: 0x00000001001a905a Emacs`Frecursive_edit at keyboard.c:766
    frame #17: 0x00000001001a6c2e Emacs`main(argc=3,
argv=0x00007ffeefbff570) at emacs.c:1713
    frame #18: 0x00007fff5c7e1115 libdyld.dylib`start + 1

Process 45031 stopped
* thread #1, queue = 'com.apple.main-thread', stop reason = watchpoint 1
    frame #0: 0x000000010001d2cc
Emacs`adjust_frame_size(f=0x000000010393ba00, new_width=10,
new_height=3, inhibit=1, pretend=false, parameter=43968) at
frame.c:723
   720 manipulating video hardware.  */
   721       if ((FRAME_TERMCAP_P (f) && !pretend) || FRAME_MSDOS_P (f))
   722 FrameRows (FRAME_TTY (f)) = new_lines + FRAME_TOP_MARGIN (f);
-> 723     }
   724   else if (new_lines != old_lines)
   725     call2 (Qwindow__pixel_to_total, frame, Qnil);
   726
Target 0: (Emacs) stopped.
(lldb) bt
* thread #1, queue = 'com.apple.main-thread', stop reason = watchpoint 1
  * frame #0: 0x000000010001d2cc
Emacs`adjust_frame_size(f=0x000000010393ba00, new_width=10,
new_height=3, inhibit=1, pretend=false, parameter=43968) at
frame.c:723
    frame #1: 0x0000000100033e56
Emacs`Fset_frame_size(frame=4354980357, width=42, height=14,
pixelwise=45936) at frame.c:3458
    frame #2: 0x00000001002e57a9
Emacs`funcall_subr(subr=0x00000001004d3880, numargs=4,
args=0x00007ffeefbf7dd8) at eval.c:2849
    frame #3: 0x00000001002e40bd Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=5,
args=0x00007ffeefbf7dd0) at eval.c:2766
    frame #4: 0x000000010037a3fb
Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=4316213668, vector=4321330677,
maxdepth=82, args_template=1030, nargs=1, args=0x00007ffeefbf8938) at
bytecode.c:629
    frame #5: 0x00000001002e5cd5 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=4321330885,
nargs=1, arg_vector=0x00007ffeefbf8930) at eval.c:2967
    frame #6: 0x00000001002e4105 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=2,
args=0x00007ffeefbf8928) at eval.c:2768
    frame #7: 0x000000010037a3fb
Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=4316214228, vector=4321342069,
maxdepth=26, args_template=2058, nargs=2, args=0x00007ffeefbf9440) at
bytecode.c:629
    frame #8: 0x00000001002e5cd5 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=4321342181,
nargs=2, arg_vector=0x00007ffeefbf9430) at eval.c:2967
    frame #9: 0x00000001002e4105 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=3,
args=0x00007ffeefbf9428) at eval.c:2768
    frame #10: 0x000000010037a3fb
Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=4316213188, vector=4321329173,
maxdepth=34, args_template=3086, nargs=3, args=0x00007ffeefbf9f20) at
bytecode.c:629
    frame #11: 0x00000001002e5cd5 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=4321329269,
nargs=3, arg_vector=0x00007ffeefbf9f08) at eval.c:2967
    frame #12: 0x00000001002e4105 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=4,
args=0x00007ffeefbf9f00) at eval.c:2768
    frame #13: 0x000000010037a3fb
Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=4316213060, vector=4354401397,
maxdepth=22, args_template=1030, nargs=1, args=0x00007ffeefbfa9f0) at
bytecode.c:629
    frame #14: 0x00000001002e5cd5 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=4355101269,
nargs=1, arg_vector=0x00007ffeefbfa9e8) at eval.c:2967
    frame #15: 0x00000001002e4105 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=2,
args=0x00007ffeefbfa9e0) at eval.c:2768
    frame #16: 0x000000010037a3fb
Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=4317253604, vector=4329055989,
maxdepth=58, args_template=2058, nargs=2, args=0x00007ffeefbfb628) at
bytecode.c:629
    frame #17: 0x00000001002e5cd5 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=4329056293,
nargs=2, arg_vector=0x00007ffeefbfb618) at eval.c:2967
    frame #18: 0x00000001002e4105 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=3,
args=0x00007ffeefbfb610) at eval.c:2768
    frame #19: 0x000000010037a3fb
Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=4317253988, vector=4345900853,
maxdepth=38, args_template=2058, nargs=2, args=0x00007ffeefbfc158) at
bytecode.c:629
    frame #20: 0x00000001002e5cd5 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=4345901061,
nargs=2, arg_vector=0x00007ffeefbfc148) at eval.c:2967
    frame #21: 0x00000001002e4105 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=3,
args=0x00007ffeefbfc140) at eval.c:2768
    frame #22: 0x00000001002e3e3a Emacs`Fapply(nargs=2,
args=0x00007ffeefbfc958) at eval.c:2386
    frame #23: 0x00000001002c68b5 Emacs`apply1(fn=4345901061,
arg=4354286451) at eval.c:2602
    frame #24: 0x000000010039bc20
Emacs`read_process_output_call(fun_and_args=4354286419) at
process.c:5794
    frame #25: 0x00000001002d4e6a
Emacs`internal_condition_case_1(bfun=(Emacs`read_process_output_call
at process.c:5793), arg=4354286419, handlers=18672,
hfun=(Emacs`read_process_output_error_handler at process.c:5799)) at
eval.c:1356
    frame #26: 0x000000010039bb19
Emacs`read_and_dispose_of_process_output(p=0x0000000103093230,
chars="Content-Length:
117\r\n\r\n{\"jsonrpc\":\"2.0\",\"id\":19,\"result\":{\"contents\":[\"
Wowzers\\n\",{\"language\":\"rust\",\"value\":\"fn () ->
()\"}],\"range\":null}}\x01", nbytes=140, coding=0x00000001029429c0)
at process.c:6002
    frame #27: 0x0000000100395b3c
Emacs`read_process_output(proc=4345901621, channel=12) at
process.c:5913
    frame #28: 0x0000000100394afc
Emacs`wait_reading_process_output(time_limit=30, nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1,
do_display=true, wait_for_cell=0, wait_proc=0x0000000000000000,
just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:5612
    frame #29: 0x000000010000a104 Emacs`sit_for(timeout=122,
reading=true, display_option=1) at dispnew.c:5793
    frame #30: 0x00000001001b12cc Emacs`read_char(commandflag=1,
map=4354242323, prev_event=0, used_mouse_menu=0x00007ffeefbfebf7,
end_time=0x0000000000000000) at keyboard.c:2717
    frame #31: 0x00000001001ab75b
Emacs`read_key_sequence(keybuf=0x00007ffeefbfef10, bufsize=30,
prompt=0, dont_downcase_last=false, can_return_switch_frame=true,
fix_current_buffer=true, prevent_redisplay=false) at keyboard.c:9147
    frame #32: 0x00000001001aa0ab Emacs`command_loop_1 at keyboard.c:1368
    frame #33: 0x00000001002d4d6f
Emacs`internal_condition_case(bfun=(Emacs`command_loop_1 at
keyboard.c:1259), handlers=18672, hfun=(Emacs`cmd_error at
keyboard.c:938)) at eval.c:1332
    frame #34: 0x00000001001c3fec Emacs`command_loop_2(ignore=0) at
keyboard.c:1110
    frame #35: 0x00000001002d4018 Emacs`internal_catch(tag=47520,
func=(Emacs`command_loop_2 at keyboard.c:1106), arg=0) at eval.c:1097
    frame #36: 0x00000001001a8e28 Emacs`command_loop at keyboard.c:1089
    frame #37: 0x00000001001a8c90 Emacs`recursive_edit_1 at keyboard.c:695
    frame #38: 0x00000001001a905a Emacs`Frecursive_edit at keyboard.c:766
    frame #39: 0x00000001001a6c2e Emacs`main(argc=3,
argv=0x00007ffeefbff570) at emacs.c:1713
    frame #40: 0x00007fff5c7e1115 libdyld.dylib`start + 1