Subject: bug#30320: 26.0.91; Crash when using lsp-ui-doc-mode

From: Jake Goulding <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 10:10:42 -0500

Steps to reproduce

## Original case:

1. Setup a working Rust environment with RLS.

2. Install the packages:
  - lsp-mode           20180131.501
  - lsp-rust           20180126.6
  - lsp-ui             20180129.2124

3. Open a Rust project with the following `main.rs`

    ```
    /// Wowzers
    fn foo() {}

    fn main() {
        foo();
    }
    ```

4. Enable `lsp-ui-doc-mode`

5. Place the cursor on the call to `foo` inside of `main`. This
/should/ display the documentation for the `foo` function in the
lsp-ui sideline.

6. Emacs crashes.

## Attempt at further reduction:

1. `emacs -Q -nw`

2. Initialize enough packages:

    ```
    (require 'package)
    (package-initialize)
    (require 'lsp-mode)
    (require 'lsp-ui)

    (add-hook 'lsp-mode-hook 'lsp-ui-mode)

    (with-eval-after-load 'lsp-mode
      (setq lsp-rust-rls-command '("rustup" "run" "nightly" "rls"))
      (require 'lsp-rust))

    (add-hook 'rust-mode-hook #'lsp-rust-enable)
    ```

3. Open the same main.rs as before

4. Type M-x `lsp-u`.

5. On typing the `i`, emacs crashes: "Fatal error 6: Abort trapAbort trap:
6"

----

As I understand it, `lsp-ui-doc-mode` uses the new "child frames"
available in Emacs 26, so it feels likely that those are involved.

I do not have debugging symbols for Emacs, but the macOS automated crash
reporter has this information:

Process:               Emacs [17364]
Path:
 /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.91/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:            Emacs
Version:               Version 26.0.91 (9.0)
Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        ??? [1]
Responsible:           Emacs [17364]
User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2018-02-01 09:31:18.132 -0500
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.13.2 (17C205)
Report Version:        12
Anonymous UUID:        5E6B13EF-80C4-7434-C65E-65F5556DFE65

Sleep/Wake UUID:       6F669151-8289-43ED-B370-6217FC8F8A25

Time Awake Since Boot: 1200000 seconds
Time Since Wake:       1300 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x00007fff5c930e3e __pthread_kill + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff5ca6f150 pthread_kill + 333
2   libsystem_c.dylib              0x00007fff5c83f8fe raise + 26
3   org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010009ed1e
terminate_due_to_signal + 152
4   org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000b6961 emacs_abort + 19
5   org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010016ea86 ns_term_shutdown + 122
6   org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010009eee0 shut_down_emacs + 262
7   org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010009ecec
terminate_due_to_signal + 102
8   org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000b6961 emacs_abort + 19
9   org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010008b814 cmcheckmagic + 136
10  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010000bd0e update_frame_line +
602
11  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010000610f update_frame_1 + 497
12  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x0000000100005e01 update_frame + 379
13  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x0000000100024542 redisplay_internal +
5283
14  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x0000000100024fce
redisplay_preserve_echo_area + 97
15  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010014743a
wait_reading_process_output + 4865
16  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000088aa sit_for + 243
17  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000a5c94 read_char + 4538
18  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000a326d read_key_sequence +
1465
19  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000a1dc0 command_loop_1 + 776
20  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010a6a9
internal_condition_case + 82
21  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000ae705 command_loop_2 + 37
22  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010a250 internal_catch + 73
23  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000a13a7 command_loop + 156
24  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000a12c5 recursive_edit_1 + 111
25  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000a14e6 Frecursive_edit + 227
26  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000a034b main + 5138
27  libdyld.dylib                  0x00007fff5c7e1115 start + 1

Thread 1:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x00007fff5c931562 __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff5ca6c06a _pthread_wqthread +
1035
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff5ca6bc4d start_wqthread + 13

Thread 2:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x00007fff5c931562 __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff5ca6c26f _pthread_wqthread +
1552
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff5ca6bc4d start_wqthread + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x00007fff95518340  rcx: 0x00007ffeefbfd0e8
 rdx: 0x0000000000000000
  rdi: 0x0000000000000307  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp: 0x00007ffeefbfd120
 rsp: 0x00007ffeefbfd0e8
   r8: 0x00000001007e2bf0   r9: 0x0000000000000cc3  r10: 0x0000000000000000
 r11: 0x0000000000000287
  r12: 0x0000000000000307  r13: 0x0000000000000400  r14: 0x0000000000000006
 r15: 0x000000000000002d
  rip: 0x00007fff5c930e3e  rfl: 0x0000000000000286  cr2: 0x00007fff954e5d40

Logical CPU:     0
Error Code:      0x02000148
Trap Number:     133

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x1001d2ffb +org.gnu.Emacs (Version 26.0.91 -
9.0) <39418F62-A490-37DF-A943-CA2B70059B50>
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.91/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
       0x100661000 -        0x10068dfff +libjpeg.9.dylib (0)
<D38E53C7-DB1B-3889-A667-62A25704F315>
/usr/local/opt/jpeg/lib/libjpeg.9.dylib
       0x110be6000 -        0x110c3098f  dyld (519.2.2)
<6695F30B-4E88-3C0B-9867-7D738C44A3E6> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff3110e000 -     0x7fff3110efff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.11 -
Accelerate 1.11) <3468C044-F1F9-3A8F-B861-B1A9A0614EC3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff31127000 -     0x7fff31875ffb  com.apple.vImage (8.1 - ???)
<EF6110B2-8BE1-3078-811A-52DB7174494D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff31876000 -     0x7fff31a17ffb  libBLAS.dylib (1211.30.1)
<D5E70F72-E810-3AC1-897B-2B6FF0F7FFED>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff31a18000 -     0x7fff31a52fef  libBNNS.dylib (37)
<E65987ED-E7B1-3E74-BC3C-851CBFA20CC5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBNNS.dylib
    0x7fff31a53000 -     0x7fff31e2cff7  libLAPACK.dylib (1211.30.1)
<D5A466A3-F7B2-39EC-A5CA-0D2810A4AD47>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff31e2d000 -     0x7fff31e43ff7  libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1211.30.1)
<2029891F-DF9C-38E9-B32C-5B846F38453E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib
    0x7fff31e44000 -     0x7fff31e49ff3  libQuadrature.dylib (3)
<3D6BF66A-55B2-3692-BAC7-DEB0C676ED29>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libQuadrature.dylib
    0x7fff31e4a000 -     0x7fff31ea8fff  libSparse.dylib (79.1.1)
<7AD0F8A8-FD36-36FE-B83D-58648EBD0027>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparse.dylib
    0x7fff31ea9000 -     0x7fff31ebbff7  libSparseBLAS.dylib (1211.30.1)
<F7267913-EAFC-3185-9148-3B5DA42B7374>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparseBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff31ebc000 -     0x7fff3202ffe7  libvDSP.dylib (622.20.8)
<BFC9EDE8-3AB8-3FA4-BD4B-B5B36810A422>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff32030000 -     0x7fff320e5fe7  libvMisc.dylib (622.20.8)
<35213FEE-B162-3428-B7FC-84E24D5589CF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff320e6000 -     0x7fff320e6fff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.11
- vecLib 3.11) <D140AD19-2E88-3D53-AA43-C56E269C01A4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff323d6000 -     0x7fff33233fff  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 -
1561.20.106) <7A71ACCF-2DF5-3557-BB22-3A9FC9F71CCF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff33285000 -     0x7fff33285fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (48
- 50) <7627DBD6-497B-3AB7-9B63-F0532EDF09B8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff33286000 -     0x7fff332ecfff  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS
(377 - 445) <CDF5F6D7-4E7D-3D28-9FBA-1B53AD9FA8F8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff33385000 -     0x7fff334a7fff  libFontParser.dylib (222.1.2)
<11BD5EEF-AF18-33FB-B114-DD611932E822>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff334a8000 -     0x7fff334f2ff7  libFontRegistry.dylib (221)
<A22F82C0-B4FE-3DB5-B968-79B28257DF2F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff33634000 -     0x7fff33638ff3  com.apple.ColorSyncLegacy (4.13.0
- 1) <42C25E85-1CF3-3DEC-A434-BE69F68F4318>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSyncLegacy.framework/Versions/A/ColorSyncLegacy
    0x7fff336d8000 -     0x7fff3372aff7  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 622)
<2E83CD6F-ED98-3C29-BD0A-8525E38AB5DB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff3372b000 -     0x7fff33739fff  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 -
1.7.0) <71A9C815-AC55-3E36-A618-F6778F5119AD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff3373a000 -     0x7fff33786fff
 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (13 - 503)
<A69E2BAD-2B66-38CC-9D3A-0A0EBC41341D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff33787000 -     0x7fff337c1fff  com.apple.QD (3.12 - 403)
<38D8106A-4FFA-3FE9-9999-714CADD7EE9C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff337c2000 -     0x7fff337cefff
 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (7.2.1 - 7.2.1)
<BA7EDC49-E216-3D96-A7B7-8C76B862D484>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff337cf000 -     0x7fff33a5aff7
 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.14 - 1.14)
<71699B6E-8B94-39E2-801F-8467C2B5B621>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff33a5c000 -     0x7fff33a5cfff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit
(1.14 - 1.14) <28C7FC0C-D2E5-3703-916F-866A0F823229>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff33d71000 -     0x7fff34103fff  com.apple.CFNetwork (893.13.1 -
893.13.1) <567231F4-4080-3B2D-8349-9177BD358804>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff3411d000 -     0x7fff34422ff7  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 -
910.4) <ADBE7A1B-0402-369C-A6F3-494E8CACD619>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff3442d000 -     0x7fff344c2ffb  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 -
220) <D8AECAE3-9FD2-32E3-B659-026F33650BB2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff34503000 -     0x7fff34509fff
 com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (6.0.3 - 6.0.3)
<1F10ED1F-12C7-39AC-88A0-43A1338F9316>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff34624000 -     0x7fff346ddff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.13.0 - 546)
<A5E013D9-7305-3026-879E-4D1F038A430D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff3486a000 -     0x7fff348fdff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 -
4.3.0) <4DE794D4-F018-31E8-B3CE-CF8DBE68D14E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff34964000 -     0x7fff3498dffb  com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1)
<942F88A5-AD68-3359-90D5-6F1A3311C51A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth
    0x7fff3498e000 -     0x7fff34cf0ffb  com.apple.CoreData (120 - 849.2)
<E4371D30-A45A-3F31-A599-F99E8B37B68A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff34cf1000 -     0x7fff34dbdfff  com.apple.CoreDisplay (1.0 - 81.7)
<CE6B9237-B33D-3D8F-8C1C-4F57BD810D24>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreDisplay.framework/Versions/A/CoreDisplay
    0x7fff34dbe000 -     0x7fff35257fff  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 -
1450.16) <DD253147-5720-3B3B-B222-77FD1419C400>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff35259000 -     0x7fff35884ff7  com.apple.CoreGraphics (2.0 -
1129.5) <C3E052A6-B0EF-3017-A1EB-4C86CE986B8C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff35886000 -     0x7fff35b75fff  com.apple.CoreImage (13.0.0 -
579.2.9) <B5661FF7-7558-308E-A3B7-C280F7A1DA78>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff35f34000 -     0x7fff35f34fff  com.apple.CoreServices (822.19 -
822.19) <0C60B639-4CC4-3F57-BC5E-DB71EB75F7F4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff35f35000 -     0x7fff35fa9ffb  com.apple.AE (735.1 - 735.1)
<D0C73200-90A7-3FD1-A6EC-97055AA367E2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff35faa000 -     0x7fff36281ff7  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore
(1178.2 - 1178.2) <A1FE74F8-953B-371E-A8AC-E87B30FB79C6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff36282000 -     0x7fff362b6ff7  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2
- 284) <3FCEE280-8DD0-37C9-BFD4-7BA87AAFC8EF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff362b7000 -     0x7fff362bfff3  com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents
(1239 - 1239) <7BBC5CB7-DBC8-316B-99B0-781827159A2F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents
    0x7fff362c0000 -     0x7fff36478ff7  com.apple.LaunchServices (822.19 -
822.19) <F3AC96C3-0B52-3AA9-9DA8-288BBC523C07>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff36479000 -     0x7fff36528ff7  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 -
1191.2.6) <FB66B298-D55D-398A-BEDB-CB7B82956AE5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff36529000 -     0x7fff36586ff7  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices
(822.19 - 822.19) <408FB1A4-58E9-34D4-8022-A9EEC8502762>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff36587000 -     0x7fff365f5fff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 -
1.4.0) <14053F88-2C76-35CA-9FC1-2A9BC0B63F88>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff365f6000 -     0x7fff3661affb
 com.apple.coreservices.SharedFileList (71.4 - 71.4)
<4AA6DCF5-BAF8-36FA-A8B0-EDF518EFEF14>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SharedFileList.framework/Versions/A/SharedFileList
    0x7fff368c4000 -     0x7fff36a12ffb  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 -
578.12) <DA0BC559-277A-32BA-91EA-FD2F02EA186F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff36a13000 -     0x7fff36a4dff3  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 279.2)
<A8FC5325-D092-3A28-A1CF-5C94B8101F71>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff36a4e000 -     0x7fff36ad8ffb  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (13.0
- 1339) <FFA24EBB-75A1-3B33-9B26-96BDAF758CC0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
    0x7fff36d53000 -     0x7fff36d58fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.7 -
2.7) <44836CE9-A9ED-3017-972A-7A0A3D6B472B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff36f19000 -     0x7fff372defff  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 -
1450.16) <7FEC6610-70EA-3A8D-8EC4-7E99BAF1E312>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff3734e000 -     0x7fff3737efff  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0)
<3B4B4509-B5A3-396B-9C71-80BAE84476FA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fff37490000 -     0x7fff37593ff3  com.apple.Bluetooth (6.0.2 -
6.0.2f2) <AFC4A40B-AE56-3C53-A2B1-D0D9C335E21D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth
    0x7fff375f3000 -     0x7fff3768efff  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 -
1445.31.1) <7556086A-EFAF-3262-9822-6F666CFC6655>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff37690000 -     0x7fff37697ffb  com.apple.IOSurface (209.2.2 -
209.2.2) <6D35A601-1C47-37BE-AD31-F8EB88F67573>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fff376ee000 -     0x7fff37869fff  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0
- 1713) <E6F1D344-F95C-3944-905A-E82FDA0A3A67>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff3786a000 -     0x7fff3786effb  libGIF.dylib (1713)
<A08E517F-2E9F-3A10-B180-592EDEB7A681>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff3786f000 -     0x7fff37956fff  libJP2.dylib (1713)
<23A6802F-C04B-3396-8C2F-E760A8ACC424>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff37957000 -     0x7fff3797afff  libJPEG.dylib (1713)
<19935EFA-6B6D-3754-96CA-6F5F09BD4BB0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff37c57000 -     0x7fff37c7dff3  libPng.dylib (1713)
<0F84AF2F-7248-3D7D-B960-FFDA1A3F5837>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff37c7e000 -     0x7fff37c80ff3  libRadiance.dylib (1713)
<09699DA5-3354-3D99-A544-CCC346BA4C1E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff37c81000 -     0x7fff37ccefff  libTIFF.dylib (1713)
<84580DD8-513F-383B-B1C2-2294D8B01969>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff38a5d000 -     0x7fff38a76ff7  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1)
<CAF075C0-4C24-3ACE-9AE6-77BEFDEA3622>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff393f3000 -     0x7fff39472fff  com.apple.Metal (124.7 - 124.7)
<C266564D-21B5-3FD9-92D5-03974F3186C4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Metal.framework/Versions/A/Metal
    0x7fff3948f000 -     0x7fff394a4fff
 com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSCore (1.0 - 1)
<D4BCBA84-AD1B-33DC-99F3-16F9E5E50906>
/System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSCore.framework/Versions/A/MPSCore
    0x7fff394a5000 -     0x7fff39510fef
 com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSImage (1.0 - 1)
<E504EC97-FAD7-36DC-B151-6F89AB911E3A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSImage.framework/Versions/A/MPSImage
    0x7fff39511000 -     0x7fff39534fff
 com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSMatrix (1.0 - 1)
<A5B6F6FC-A19A-32C0-A999-98B6688760C7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSMatrix.framework/Versions/A/MPSMatrix
    0x7fff39535000 -     0x7fff395b5ff7
 com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSNeuralNetwork (1.0 - 1)
<D0D8F13F-ACD4-3B61-BE54-121CCB05ECF4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSNeuralNetwork.framework/Versions/A/MPSNeuralNetwork
    0x7fff395b6000 -     0x7fff395b6ff7
 com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MetalPerformanceShaders (1.0 - 1)
<2E8723FC-AA53-3596-B6A4-220A378B7A5A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Versions/A/MetalPerformanceShaders
    0x7fff3a5bf000 -     0x7fff3a5cbffb  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0)
<81B22AE7-7094-30F2-BF41-84CA05EDB95B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff3d3bc000 -     0x7fff3d409ffb  com.apple.opencl (2.8.12 - 2.8.12)
<0AACB21D-AAC4-337C-8FF6-A8F6196614EE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff3d40a000 -     0x7fff3d426ffb  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.13 -
207) <7664F745-96E0-3F9F-964B-6014928902FB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff3d427000 -     0x7fff3d432fff  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.13 -
207) <1550BB27-D605-398C-8670-48700C86D674>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff3e5b1000 -     0x7fff3e5b3fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
(16.4.2) <A967BC8B-ABB3-393F-BF34-BD32B45831F7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff3e5b4000 -     0x7fff3e5b8ff7  libCoreFSCache.dylib (162.4)
<B325B709-0C81-357A-B9F1-6E0027B64F9B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib
    0x7fff3e5b9000 -     0x7fff3e5bdfff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (162.4)
<B129DB84-39BA-34E4-9FB7-20A020A1BB86>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff3e5be000 -     0x7fff3e5c6fff  libGFXShared.dylib (16.4.2)
<07F1D947-F79B-3608-9080-E4DBFE13AF1D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff3e5c7000 -     0x7fff3e5d2fff  libGL.dylib (16.4.2)
<97D6871A-BAF1-33DD-9ED7-BE7BB437F378>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff3e5d3000 -     0x7fff3e60efe7  libGLImage.dylib (16.4.2)
<3E2802DF-4998-31DB-B3A2-65720DE919A5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff3e77c000 -     0x7fff3e7baffb  libGLU.dylib (16.4.2)
<ECABCFAB-E400-3667-8EE1-586C07E0E214>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff3f132000 -     0x7fff3f140ffb  com.apple.opengl (16.4.2 - 16.4.2)
<C8C31EF5-8DB4-336F-A87C-5D520C7EFDC5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff3ff88000 -     0x7fff401d0fff  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.11 -
584.8.94) <8D6B5735-852F-36D3-9349-C423582F743B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff40a09000 -     0x7fff40d20fff  com.apple.security (7.0 -
58286.31.2) <D31B36DF-8956-3205-BFBA-98732DA715E5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff40d21000 -     0x7fff40dabff7  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0
- 55185.30.4) <A1201529-3718-31C4-9D9E-BBD2A04B6751>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff40ddd000 -     0x7fff40de0ffb  com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement
(1.0 - 1) <B11C3C64-6FE7-3A78-B583-D790B7CCE95A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x7fff41185000 -     0x7fff411f5ff3  com.apple.SystemConfiguration
(1.17 - 1.17) <3C6B2BB9-43AB-39AD-8027-38E30A8A4186>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff43e29000 -     0x7fff43eb5ff7  com.apple.APFS (1.0 - 1)
<834EAD5F-0C4E-3C33-A654-8E1670CEC457>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/APFS.framework/Versions/A/APFS
    0x7fff44ac3000 -     0x7fff44aebfff  com.apple.framework.Apple80211
(13.0 - 1345) <BD86685B-6221-300D-9A97-119285C43DE9>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
    0x7fff44aed000 -     0x7fff44afcff7  com.apple.AppleFSCompression
(96.30.2 - 1.0) <CFA90544-68EB-3CCE-A8F7-1B03974F3B85>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
    0x7fff44c38000 -     0x7fff44c80ff3  com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1)
<8BBD5180-5BF9-33DB-8B91-974B1D0AECFB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG
    0x7fff44cbb000 -     0x7fff44ce3fff  com.apple.applesauce (1.0 - ???)
<32FF4851-2F68-35BA-835F-91856A20C323>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSauce.framework/Versions/A/AppleSauce
    0x7fff454cf000 -     0x7fff454d6ff7
 com.apple.coreservices.BackgroundTaskManagement (1.0 - 57.1)
<47B6301F-D908-3811-BB9E-DA16D9B29A34>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BackgroundTaskManagement.framework/Versions/A/BackgroundTaskManagement
    0x7fff454d7000 -     0x7fff4555eff7  com.apple.backup.framework (1.9.2
- 1.9.2) <40C6CFA8-4013-3AFB-97CE-8A09388FA343>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x7fff46eed000 -     0x7fff46ef6ff3  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0)
<11B2D184-36B8-3624-B1AD-7B6037D76160>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff47903000 -     0x7fff47913ff7  com.apple.CoreEmoji (1.0 - 69.3)
<A4357F5C-0C38-3A61-B456-D7321EB2CEE5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreEmoji.framework/Versions/A/CoreEmoji
    0x7fff48b69000 -     0x7fff48bfafff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication
(63075) <2458D96C-1C31-34F8-93F0-73DB0042CB30>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff48c7d000 -     0x7fff48db1fff  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 492.2)
<FE0B32BC-958D-3445-866E-A3905626396D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff48db2000 -     0x7fff48ebdff3  com.apple.CoreUtils (5.3 - 530.57)
<1DE5249E-35C5-3B13-BA5B-0C1AA4E17CDD>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils
    0x7fff48f12000 -     0x7fff48f76fff  com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (13.0
- 1339) <1741FD6D-3DF2-3D2D-9B56-92A6AA0D1146>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
    0x7fff48f77000 -     0x7fff48f86ff7  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport
(10.13 - 1) <6B5B2B78-15D2-363F-BE34-8F9226E79E24>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x7fff49003000 -     0x7fff49012ff7  com.apple.framework.DFRFoundation
(1.0 - 191.1) <09E9A14C-E7A8-3386-8323-270FA28BFB81>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DFRFoundation.framework/Versions/A/DFRFoundation
    0x7fff49015000 -     0x7fff49019ffb  com.apple.DSExternalDisplay (3.1 -
380) <BEC07C7C-F3AC-3CF3-B13E-3EBFD6224C0D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DSExternalDisplay.framework/Versions/A/DSExternalDisplay
    0x7fff4909f000 -     0x7fff49115fff  com.apple.datadetectorscore (7.0 -
590.3) <792593BC-21C7-3E0C-929E-067CD725FCBD>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff49163000 -     0x7fff491a3ff7  com.apple.DebugSymbols (141 - 141)
<99562E28-0E56-3F6F-93A1-EF997A5E1F87>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff491a4000 -     0x7fff492d3fff  com.apple.desktopservices (1.12.2
- 1.12.2) <8E068AF7-FB72-38E2-948E-6C13F359C69D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff4a047000 -     0x7fff4a475fff  com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.3.2 -
3.3.2) <80C97AD7-D5C2-311A-B268-4AA60CAD6CED>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x7fff4e489000 -     0x7fff4e498fff  com.apple.GraphVisualizer (1.0 -
5) <0A93C5DE-0D28-312E-8764-6B0FB805ED91>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GraphVisualizer.framework/Versions/A/GraphVisualizer
    0x7fff4e510000 -     0x7fff4e584fff  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0)
<ACC132E5-97F1-3B36-AD7B-4E6CC077E691>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff4ee36000 -     0x7fff4ee3dffb  com.apple.IOAccelerator (376.6 -
376.6) <A47129CC-F386-3C31-AD66-C19A70615A50>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator
    0x7fff4ee41000 -     0x7fff4ee58fff  com.apple.IOPresentment (1.0 -
32.1) <B95F06EA-9D5D-311D-9912-978AE42ECFCE>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOPresentment.framework/Versions/A/IOPresentment
    0x7fff4f222000 -     0x7fff4f247fff  com.apple.IconServices (97.4 -
97.4) <C84A6CA5-8C50-3288-8572-CC3DABF5BBCE>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x7fff4f4dc000 -     0x7fff4f5d1fff  com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 -
159.3.1) <9B08E18E-69B4-3413-A03A-EF5AE4BE6277>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling
    0x7fff4f5d2000 -     0x7fff4f614ff7  com.apple.Lexicon-framework (1.0 -
33.2) <5CC5E8EE-62A1-3EA5-B300-A39ABD0CF12D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Lexicon.framework/Versions/A/Lexicon
    0x7fff4f618000 -     0x7fff4f61fff7  com.apple.LinguisticData (1.0 -
238.3) <228AF7CA-649A-3E24-BBC7-8A24B39B3FC4>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LinguisticData.framework/Versions/A/LinguisticData
    0x7fff5026b000 -     0x7fff502d4ff7  com.apple.gpusw.MetalTools (1.0 -
1) <F77943BC-0466-3700-BEDF-CDD13125D36A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MetalTools.framework/Versions/A/MetalTools
    0x7fff504ec000 -     0x7fff50514fff
 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (1204.13 - 1204.13)
<6C5D778D-4AB7-39A4-989B-2E8D2D57B3A0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff50779000 -     0x7fff50784fff  com.apple.NetAuth (6.2 - 6.2)
<5C6F492A-28EF-3A0E-B573-6F3D60CFF0C7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff51f86000 -     0x7fff51fc6ffb  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis
(1.183.1 - 183.1) <2BE359F2-DCE6-3E33-BA99-964507A3F540>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff53da2000 -     0x7fff53dc0fff  com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 - 259)
<D047A3FE-C7A8-3CAA-9891-6232BA88C247>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer
    0x7fff53fa0000 -     0x7fff53fc3ffb  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0
- 125) <AEDBCE8C-88B7-315A-9F81-3E068F0D3EDC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff558e0000 -     0x7fff559f0ff7  com.apple.Sharing (972.6 - 972.6)
<2F72F828-7A05-345F-8ABA-1EDADACA4D57>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x7fff55a1a000 -     0x7fff55a1bfff
 com.apple.performance.SignpostNotification (1.0 - 1)
<D4C967BA-92C6-3BAB-AFB5-59F98B35F921>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SignpostNotification.framework/Versions/A/SignpostNotification
    0x7fff56718000 -     0x7fff569b2fff  com.apple.SkyLight (1.600.0 -
312.23.4) <390012E0-39E3-3D18-8271-D447990FDD21>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SkyLight.framework/Versions/A/SkyLight
    0x7fff57163000 -     0x7fff57170ff7  com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore
(4.0.13 - 4.0.13) <AC026FB9-78F8-31F9-BB80-619D5378DB70>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore
    0x7fff57d02000 -     0x7fff57d86fe7  com.apple.Symbolication (9.0 -
63079.1) <177BC9CA-E6AE-3B40-806F-0080C0CDFF29>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff58277000 -     0x7fff5827eff3  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1)
<C807D3F0-FE20-3FC0-8D61-306477ABEBC4>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x7fff5848b000 -     0x7fff58548ff7  com.apple.TextureIO (3.7 - 3.7)
<C98BFACA-7807-3DCA-945D-58EBA2B723C8>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextureIO.framework/Versions/A/TextureIO
    0x7fff585f3000 -     0x7fff587a2ff3  com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 -
546.1.1) <2B50EBBC-9221-31BC-92A9-7ED0A4A46E2D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation
    0x7fff59ee5000 -     0x7fff59ee7ffb  com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1)
<5E2C4AA7-066D-3FDB-B0E1-4CDAF287392C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport
    0x7fff5a04b000 -     0x7fff5a07efff  libclosured.dylib (519.2.2)
<48051216-5647-3643-B979-B77D0FD20011> /usr/lib/closure/libclosured.dylib
    0x7fff5a11e000 -     0x7fff5a157ff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (41)
<AB2DA745-F22C-30CF-81D4-35DD716463B8> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff5a158000 -     0x7fff5a163fff  libChineseTokenizer.dylib (28)
<D30A7DB6-058F-3286-9583-60C9EEB77A6E> /usr/lib/libChineseTokenizer.dylib
    0x7fff5a1f5000 -     0x7fff5a1f6ff3  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
(104) <9712E980-76EE-3A89-AEA6-DF4BAF5C0574>
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff5a22d000 -     0x7fff5a3f7ff3  libFosl_dynamic.dylib (17.7)
<B2476843-7FA7-3E62-B79F-2B15FE557E63> /usr/lib/libFosl_dynamic.dylib
    0x7fff5a42f000 -     0x7fff5a42ffff  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (174)
<203D2C39-61BB-3713-A502-2D17B04A42AC> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x7fff5a558000 -     0x7fff5a55cffb  libScreenReader.dylib (562.13)
<21638ECC-87BF-3CC5-B2D8-6F7883F5FDCA> /usr/lib/libScreenReader.dylib
    0x7fff5a55d000 -     0x7fff5a55eff3  libSystem.B.dylib (1252)
<5EDEEA85-0387-31EE-9D9B-DA1B75E7AEF3> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff5a5f1000 -     0x7fff5a5f1fff  libapple_crypto.dylib (109.30.8)
<E0162198-C97F-3286-9FF7-254D23F6FD04> /usr/lib/libapple_crypto.dylib
    0x7fff5a5f2000 -     0x7fff5a608ff7  libapple_nghttp2.dylib (1.24)
<01402BC4-4822-3676-9C80-50D83F816424> /usr/lib/libapple_nghttp2.dylib
    0x7fff5a609000 -     0x7fff5a633ff3  libarchive.2.dylib (54)
<8FC28DD8-E315-3C3E-95FE-D1D2CBE49888> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib
    0x7fff5a634000 -     0x7fff5a737fe7  libate.dylib (1.13.1)
<DABEA1B1-806C-34C9-8AFF-DEB6AB2829E3> /usr/lib/libate.dylib
    0x7fff5a73b000 -     0x7fff5a73bff3  libauto.dylib (187)
<A05C7900-F8C7-3E75-8D3F-909B40C19717> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff5a73c000 -     0x7fff5a7f3ff7  libboringssl.dylib (109.30.8)
<E62E3E83-BA8A-3CCE-8E71-84FB184FBBB5> /usr/lib/libboringssl.dylib
    0x7fff5a7f4000 -     0x7fff5a804ff3  libbsm.0.dylib (39)
<770B341F-3BB7-3123-B53C-F2D58868A963> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff5a805000 -     0x7fff5a812ffb  libbz2.1.0.dylib (38)
<0A5086BB-4724-3C14-979D-5AD4F26B5B45> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff5a813000 -     0x7fff5a869fff  libc++.1.dylib (400.9)
<FCF5E1F6-2B04-3545-8004-F3AB32FED172> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff5a86a000 -     0x7fff5a88eff7  libc++abi.dylib (400.7)
<217656D5-BC40-37FF-B322-91CB2AAD4F34> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff5a890000 -     0x7fff5a8a0fff  libcmph.dylib (6)
<A5509EE8-7E00-3224-8814-015B077A3CF5> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib
    0x7fff5a8a1000 -     0x7fff5a8b7ffb  libcompression.dylib (47)
<A1FB6D24-9B71-3DDD-8B12-FABD08CA3F49> /usr/lib/libcompression.dylib
    0x7fff5ab64000 -     0x7fff5ab7cff7  libcoretls.dylib (155)
<DFE2454F-2FE3-3B2B-A22B-422947C34C69> /usr/lib/libcoretls.dylib
    0x7fff5ab7d000 -     0x7fff5ab7effb  libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib (155)
<D3F4B882-40C1-3CD4-927B-0E0ED6031D0B> /usr/lib/libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib
    0x7fff5b04e000 -     0x7fff5b0a4ff3  libcups.2.dylib (462.1)
<B78448A0-9C97-3D4A-823E-EBE37B2B7CA6> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff5b1e2000 -     0x7fff5b1e2fff  libenergytrace.dylib (16)
<A92AB8B8-B986-3CE6-980D-D55090FEF387> /usr/lib/libenergytrace.dylib
    0x7fff5b219000 -     0x7fff5b21eff3  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (520.30.1)
<14DC1451-6E22-3A48-80CB-5D33DC0F8C3B> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x7fff5b24a000 -     0x7fff5b33bff7  libiconv.2.dylib (51)
<0772997F-4109-38A1-91ED-0F3F16AE99E5> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff5b33c000 -     0x7fff5b563ffb  libicucore.A.dylib (59152.0.1)
<281C39FD-0C9A-3EB2-A407-36D4CCE938E5> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff5b5b0000 -     0x7fff5b5b1fff  liblangid.dylib (128)
<39C39393-0D05-301D-93B2-F224FC4949AA> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff5b5b2000 -     0x7fff5b5cbffb  liblzma.5.dylib (10)
<3D419A50-961F-37D2-8A01-3DC7AB7B8D18> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
    0x7fff5b5cc000 -     0x7fff5b5e2ff7  libmarisa.dylib (9)
<D6D2D55D-1D2E-3442-B152-B18803C0ABB4> /usr/lib/libmarisa.dylib
    0x7fff5b693000 -     0x7fff5b8bbff7  libmecabra.dylib (779.7.6)
<7808C544-161E-37CE-9D42-F368C82A180D> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib
    0x7fff5b8c0000 -     0x7fff5b8f0ffb  libncurses.5.4.dylib (53)
<030DF747-F71B-367A-83EE-2F30B7947929> /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
    0x7fff5ba93000 -     0x7fff5bb6affb  libnetwork.dylib (1229.30.11)
<2A9846DE-C063-3340-89D1-D5DAC2B8A08A> /usr/lib/libnetwork.dylib
    0x7fff5bbe0000 -     0x7fff5bfd13b7  libobjc.A.dylib (723)
<37A7D77E-952C-3F5D-970B-3CDE349B2322> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff5bfe4000 -     0x7fff5bfe8fff  libpam.2.dylib (22)
<7B4D2CE2-1438-387A-9802-5CEEFBF26F86> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff5bfeb000 -     0x7fff5c01ffff  libpcap.A.dylib (79.20.1)
<FA13918B-A247-3181-B256-9B852C7BA316> /usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib
    0x7fff5c09e000 -     0x7fff5c0baffb  libresolv.9.dylib (65)
<E8F3415B-4472-3202-8901-41FD87981DB2> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff5c10a000 -     0x7fff5c297ff7  libsqlite3.dylib (274.5)
<C96EDD33-B649-3B3A-95B3-4BFE32B84181> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff5c468000 -     0x7fff5c4a1fff  libusrtcp.dylib (1229.30.11)
<537F14D0-84DF-349F-8EA0-52BB7A241E60> /usr/lib/libusrtcp.dylib
    0x7fff5c4a2000 -     0x7fff5c4a5ffb  libutil.dylib (51.20.1)
<216D18E5-0BAF-3EAF-A38E-F6AC37CBABD9> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
    0x7fff5c4a6000 -     0x7fff5c4b3fff  libxar.1.dylib (400)
<0316128D-3B47-3052-995D-97B4FE5491DC> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x7fff5c4b7000 -     0x7fff5c59efff  libxml2.2.dylib (31.7)
<49544596-BCF8-3765-8DC5-DB1A9A90EF92> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff5c59f000 -     0x7fff5c5c7fff  libxslt.1.dylib (15.10)
<66682AF6-C2D5-374C-901F-25A3E72814DC> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff5c5c8000 -     0x7fff5c5daffb  libz.1.dylib (70)
<48C67CFC-940D-3857-8DAD-857774605352> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff5c678000 -     0x7fff5c67cff7  libcache.dylib (80)
<354F3B7D-404E-3398-9EBF-65CA2CE65211> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff5c67d000 -     0x7fff5c687ff3  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60118.30.2)
<674286D3-7744-36A3-9AAA-49DFCD97A986> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff5c688000 -     0x7fff5c68ffff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (62)
<4487CFBA-A5D7-3282-9E6B-94CAD7BE507E> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff5c690000 -     0x7fff5c698ffb  libcopyfile.dylib (146.30.2)
<2C7C67D7-562B-3FFA-973D-BACF4C10E1EC> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff5c699000 -     0x7fff5c71efff  libcorecrypto.dylib (562.30.10)
<8A53EFE1-AFCA-3676-BEE1-FA5ED9F0E222> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x7fff5c7a6000 -     0x7fff5c7dfff7  libdispatch.dylib (913.30.4)
<7D0E3183-282B-3FEE-A734-2C0ADC092084> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff5c7e0000 -     0x7fff5c7fdff7  libdyld.dylib (519.2.2)
<C50D02BC-A333-3313-B787-02F255A6783F> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff5c7fe000 -     0x7fff5c7feffb  libkeymgr.dylib (28)
<6D84A96F-C65B-38EC-BDB5-21FD2C97E7B2> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff5c7ff000 -     0x7fff5c80bff3  libkxld.dylib (4570.31.3)
<C0DBCF74-E669-3AAD-934F-F07F3FE32908> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff5c80c000 -     0x7fff5c80cff7  liblaunch.dylib (1205.30.29)
<E66F58ED-C15E-3DFB-BC22-A861E13918C6> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff5c80d000 -     0x7fff5c811ffb  libmacho.dylib (900.0.1)
<756F2553-07B6-3B42-ACEA-2F0F1A5E8D0F> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff5c812000 -     0x7fff5c814ff3  libquarantine.dylib (86)
<6AC8773F-3817-3D82-99C2-01BABB9C3CBB> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff5c815000 -     0x7fff5c816ff3  libremovefile.dylib (45)
<912FA211-DD8C-3C92-8424-21B89F8B10FD> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff5c817000 -     0x7fff5c82efff  libsystem_asl.dylib (356.1.1)
<94972913-9DF0-3C78-847C-43E58919E3DA> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x7fff5c82f000 -     0x7fff5c82ffff  libsystem_blocks.dylib (67)
<F2493BB5-B1C6-3C4D-9F1F-1B402E0F1DB7>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff5c830000 -     0x7fff5c8b9ff7  libsystem_c.dylib (1244.30.3)
<E0136C71-0648-36F0-9F84-82EA2748A8D7> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff5c8ba000 -     0x7fff5c8bdffb  libsystem_configuration.dylib
(963.30.1) <0F8D0B76-4F7D-34EC-AB6C-50F9465809DA>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    0x7fff5c8be000 -     0x7fff5c8c1ffb  libsystem_coreservices.dylib (51)
<21A488D0-2D07-344E-8631-CC8B2A246F35>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib
    0x7fff5c8c2000 -     0x7fff5c8c3fff  libsystem_darwin.dylib (1244.30.3)
<2F750CB1-BC26-3FA3-AE59-553EE30D451B>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_darwin.dylib
    0x7fff5c8c4000 -     0x7fff5c8caff7  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (878.30.4)
<EB9BB165-45A4-367C-B33A-688D4F383A95> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff5c8cb000 -     0x7fff5c914ff7  libsystem_info.dylib (517.30.1)
<7D79E167-4B5C-3833-81EE-3AF3FB53616D> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff5c915000 -     0x7fff5c93aff7  libsystem_kernel.dylib (4570.31.3)
<D2E842AA-3B8D-31BF-8234-8C1BE11CFE32>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff5c93b000 -     0x7fff5c986fcb  libsystem_m.dylib (3146)
<ABB1B85F-9FFE-31B8-AD4F-E39A30794A93> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x7fff5c987000 -     0x7fff5c9a6fff  libsystem_malloc.dylib (140.1.1)
<9F0745FF-B92F-330D-8812-BB74001D1D33>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x7fff5c9a7000 -     0x7fff5ca4bff3  libsystem_network.dylib
(1229.30.11) <40BAD301-8744-3AD8-A688-E7925C587B00>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fff5ca4c000 -     0x7fff5ca56ffb  libsystem_networkextension.dylib
(767.30.7) <C5ED4BAB-2480-369D-8AB6-DFB37C15A1EE>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib
    0x7fff5ca57000 -     0x7fff5ca60ff3  libsystem_notify.dylib (172)
<98EA3D62-7C86-30DE-8261-D020D2F1EFF3>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff5ca61000 -     0x7fff5ca68ff7  libsystem_platform.dylib
(161.20.1) <C049250F-8C35-314D-810F-4E28AEAED983>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x7fff5ca69000 -     0x7fff5ca74fff  libsystem_pthread.dylib (301.30.1)
<ABA848E1-6978-3B42-A3A7-608B2C36FA93>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x7fff5ca75000 -     0x7fff5ca78ff3  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (765.30.4)
<A51828BA-26D8-3205-AF3A-DF5C37269468>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff5ca79000 -     0x7fff5ca7aff3  libsystem_secinit.dylib (30)
<F06ADB8F-9E94-34A7-B3C9-2C22FDD14BAD>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib
    0x7fff5ca7b000 -     0x7fff5ca82ff7  libsystem_symptoms.dylib
(820.30.7) <DC3586C2-AA56-3419-88D3-FC0DBF08E3C0>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_symptoms.dylib
    0x7fff5ca83000 -     0x7fff5ca96ff7  libsystem_trace.dylib (829.30.14)
<69EBF017-D40F-30D7-9B0B-BFC862D761A5> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib
    0x7fff5ca98000 -     0x7fff5ca9dff7  libunwind.dylib (35.3)
<6D4FCD49-D2A9-3233-95C7-A7635CE265F2> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff5ca9e000 -     0x7fff5cacaff7  libxpc.dylib (1205.30.29)
<F7E5F1BC-614B-39CB-B6CE-92A9C7B7EC0B> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 31
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 42221257
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=324.6M resident=0K(0%)
swapped_out_or_unallocated=324.6M(100%)
Writable regions: Total=165.2M written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%)
swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=165.2M(100%)

                                VIRTUAL   REGION
REGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT (non-coalesced)
===========                     =======  =======
Activity Tracing                   256K        2
Dispatch continuations            16.0M        2
Kernel Alloc Once                    8K        2
MALLOC                            76.9M       28
MALLOC guard page                   32K        9
STACK GUARD                       54.4M        4
Stack                             10.6M        4
__DATA                            97.1M      262
__FONT_DATA                          4K        2
__LINKEDIT                       188.9M        5
__TEXT                           135.7M      213
__UNICODE                          560K        2
mapped file                       25.5M        2
shared memory                       44K        4
===========                     =======  =======
TOTAL                            606.0M      527

Model: MacBookPro10,1, BootROM MBP101.00F2.B00, 4 processors, Intel Core
i7, 2.3 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 2.3f36
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Intel HD Graphics 4000, Built-In
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M, PCIe, 1 GB
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80CE,
0x4D34373142314737334248302D434B302020
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80CE,
0x4D34373142314737334248302D434B302020
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0xEF),
Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.21.190.16.1a2)
Bluetooth: Version 6.0.2f2, 3 services, 27 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0
Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD SM256E, 251 GB
USB Device: USB 2.0 Bus
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in)
USB Device: USB 2.0 Bus
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad
USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller
USB Device: USB 3.0 Bus
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 23.4

For the second crash:

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x00007fff5c930e3e __pthread_kill + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff5ca6f150 pthread_kill + 333
2   libsystem_c.dylib              0x00007fff5c83f8fe raise + 26
3   org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010009ed1e
terminate_due_to_signal + 152
4   org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000b6961 emacs_abort + 19
5   org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010016ea86 ns_term_shutdown + 122
6   org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010009eee0 shut_down_emacs + 262
7   org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010009ecec
terminate_due_to_signal + 102
8   org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000b6961 emacs_abort + 19
9   org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010008b814 cmcheckmagic + 136
10  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010000c6f8 update_frame_line +
3140
11  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010000604e update_frame_1 + 304
12  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x0000000100005e01 update_frame + 379
13  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x0000000100023456 redisplay_internal +
951
14  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000a4cf5 read_char + 539
15  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000a326d read_key_sequence +
1465
16  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000a1dc0 command_loop_1 + 776
17  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010a6a9
internal_condition_case + 82
18  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000ae705 command_loop_2 + 37
19  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010a250 internal_catch + 73
20  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000a13d1 command_loop + 198
21  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000a12c5 recursive_edit_1 + 111
22  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000c7b52 read_minibuf + 2594
23  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000c7114 Fread_from_minibuffer
+ 231
24  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010c40e funcall_subr + 417
25  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010ba7b Ffuncall + 653
26  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010013eace exec_byte_code + 1563
27  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010ba20 Ffuncall + 562
28  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000c8003 Fcompleting_read + 136
29  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010c40e funcall_subr + 417
30  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010ba7b Ffuncall + 653
31  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010013eace exec_byte_code + 1563
32  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010ba20 Ffuncall + 562
33  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010013eace exec_byte_code + 1563
34  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x0000000100108f79 eval_sub + 1620
35  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010b216 Feval + 97
36  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x0000000100106bec Fcall_interactively +
477
37  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010c380 funcall_subr + 275
38  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010ba7b Ffuncall + 653
39  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010013eace exec_byte_code + 1563
40  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010ba20 Ffuncall + 562
41  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010bfae call1 + 46
42  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000a1ff4 command_loop_1 + 1340
43  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010a6a9
internal_condition_case + 82
44  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000ae705 command_loop_2 + 37
45  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010a250 internal_catch + 73
46  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000a13d1 command_loop + 198
47  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000a12c5 recursive_edit_1 + 111
48  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000a14e6 Frecursive_edit + 227
49  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010c322 funcall_subr + 181
50  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010ba7b Ffuncall + 653
51  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010013eace exec_byte_code + 1563
52  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010ba20 Ffuncall + 562
53  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010b709 Fapply + 651
54  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001001087f6 apply1 + 55
55  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x0000000100108507 call_debugger + 360
56  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010ad4a signal_or_quit + 1061
57  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010a925 Fsignal + 11
58  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010009d08d xsignal + 9
59  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000c9ea0 report_file_errno +
208
60  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000c9ebf report_file_error + 31
61  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x0000000100127758 Fload + 2151
62  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x0000000100113d44 Frequire + 459
63  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x0000000100108f79 eval_sub + 1620
64  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010b216 Feval + 97
65  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010c36c funcall_subr + 255
66  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010ba7b Ffuncall + 653
67  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010013eace exec_byte_code + 1563
68  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010ba20 Ffuncall + 562
69  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001001069fa
Ffuncall_interactively + 70
70  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010ba7b Ffuncall + 653
71  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010b709 Fapply + 651
72  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x0000000100106ec6 Fcall_interactively +
1207
73  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010c380 funcall_subr + 275
74  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010ba7b Ffuncall + 653
75  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010013eace exec_byte_code + 1563
76  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010ba20 Ffuncall + 562
77  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010bfae call1 + 46
78  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000a1ff4 command_loop_1 + 1340
79  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010a6a9
internal_condition_case + 82
80  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000ae705 command_loop_2 + 37
81  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010010a250 internal_catch + 73
82  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000a13a7 command_loop + 156
83  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000a12c5 recursive_edit_1 + 111
84  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000a14e6 Frecursive_edit + 227
85  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001000a034b main + 5138
86  libdyld.dylib                  0x00007fff5c7e1115 start + 1

Thread 1:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x00007fff5c931562 __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff5ca6c06a _pthread_wqthread +
1035
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x00007fff5ca6bc4d start_wqthread + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x00007fff95518340  rcx:
0x00007ffeefbfb278  rdx: 0x0000000000000000
  rdi: 0x0000000000000307  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp:
0x00007ffeefbfb2b0  rsp: 0x00007ffeefbfb278
   r8: 0x0000000000000006   r9: 0x0000000100a812a0  r10:
0x0000000000000000  r11: 0x0000000000000287
  r12: 0x0000000000000307  r13: 0x000000000000000f  r14:
0x0000000000000006  r15: 0x000000000000002d
  rip: 0x00007fff5c930e3e  rfl: 0x0000000000000286  cr2: 0x000000010efdd000

In GNU Emacs 26.0.91 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin17.3.0, NS appkit-1561.20
Version 10.13.2 (Build 17C205))
of 2018-01-31 built on charybdis.local
Recent messages:
Iedit default key binding is C-;
Starting Emacs daemon.
When done with a buffer, type C-x #

Configured using:
'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.91/share/info/emacs
--prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.91 --without-x --with-xml2
--without-dbus --without-gnutls --without-imagemagick --with-ns
--disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
JPEG NOTIFY ACL LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-ethan-wspace-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/shep/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20180104.1137/cmake-mode hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake/cmake-mode
/Users/shep/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-20151121.1017/seq hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.91/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa derived epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils dired
dired-loaddefs term/xterm xterm server elec-pair autorevert filenotify
lsp-rust lsp-ui lsp-ui-doc markdown-mode color noutline outline
easy-mmode lsp-ui-imenu lsp-imenu imenu lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-peek
lsp-ui-sideline lsp-mode network-stream puny nsm rmc starttls tls gnutls
lsp-methods inline lsp-io pcase lsp-notifications lsp-common url-util
compile comint ansi-color xref project ring ethan-wspace iedit iedit-lib
flycheck cl-extra json map find-func rx subr-x web-mode disp-table
time-date smartparens advice help-mode thingatpt dash pbcopy finder-inf
clojure-project-mode-autoloads project-mode-autoloads info package
easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt
gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote kqueue cocoa ns
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 432452 9742)
(symbols 48 33783 2)
(miscs 40 47 247)
(strings 32 86547 2144)
(string-bytes 1 2443268)
(vectors 16 52122)
(vector-slots 8 911474 10650)
(floats 8 248 479)
(intervals 56 1303 0)
(buffers 992 13))