Subject: bug#30250: Two failures on ‘make -k "-j$(nproc)" check’

From: "Jorge" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 17:27:58 +0000

January 30, 2018 3:16 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> This has to do with bad $http_proxy handling in old Guile versions
But I am using the packaged Guile from Debian buster, which is recent:
    $ guile --version
    guile (GNU Guile) 2.2.2
    Packaged by Debian (2.2.2-deb+2-1)
    […]

> […] that download step no longer exists in the ‘core-updates’
> branch that’s to be merged in the coming days.
Thank you for the information.  Perhaps I should try again after that
branch is merged.

> Thanks anyway, I consider the case closed on our side.

Will you update the test so it works when ‘language/tree-il/spec.scm’ is
a symlink?  Since Stow is a GNU package, maybe Guix should either be
compatible with it or warn in the documentation about the
incompatibility.

Regards