Subject: 26.0.91; Elisp manual, section 13.13 Inline Functions

From: Francis Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 15:48:57 +0000

The penultimate paragraph begins "It’s possible to use ‘defsubst’ to
define a macro...", which doesn't make sense to me.  I think defsubst
should be defmacro.

In GNU Emacs 26.0.91 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2018-01-23 built on MONOLITH
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.16299
Recent messages:
Loading paren...done
Starting new Ispell process c:/cygwin64/bin/aspell.exe with british dictionary...
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Composing main Info directory...done
user-error: This is the first Info node you looked at
Mark set
user-error: This is the first Info node you looked at
Entering debugger...
Back to top level
user-error: Node has no Next

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/d/emacs/emacs-26.0.91 --without-imagemagick
 --without-dbus'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENG
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils jka-compr help-mode
cl-print debug dired dired-loaddefs flyspell ispell imenu tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color ring parse-time format-spec advice paren delsel
cus-start cus-load finder-inf info package easymenu epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib elec-pair server time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win
w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 290734 20832)
 (symbols 56 24668 2)
 (miscs 48 151 408)
 (strings 32 48431 2843)
 (string-bytes 1 1292691)
 (vectors 16 40725)
 (vector-slots 8 778844 17000)
 (floats 8 70 200)
 (intervals 56 8661 29)
 (buffers 992 17))