Subject: 25.2; cannot use € as unit in calc

From: [email-masked] (Martin Gürtler)
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 10:31:00 +0100

I'm trying to use org-mode for invoices. Org mode has a table feature
which utilises calc to implement spreadsheet capabilities. For invoices
I'd like to use '€' as units, but even when defined as user unit calc
refuses to accept the € sign as unit (syntax error when entering 3€ in
algebraic mode). It does work, though, when I use a different expresion
for the unit name (eg 'Euro').

Steps to reproduce:

1. start calc
2. 1 [ret] u d € [ret] Euro [ret]
   (now € should be defined as a new unit)

Entering 1 € in algebraic mode (' 1 €) is not accepted, calc says
[Syntax error].

Best regards,

Martin

In GNU Emacs 25.2.2 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.20)
 of 2017-09-12, modified by Debian built on trouble
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11905000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux stable-updates (sid)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --build x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs25-XrMyQe/emacs25-25.2+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  flycheck-color-mode-line-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tabbar-mwheel-mode: t
  tabbar-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent messages:
Generating autoloads for helm-lib.el...done
Generating autoloads for helm-multi-match.el...done
Generating autoloads for helm-source.el...done
Generating autoloads for helm.el...done
Wrote /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20180122.706/helm-core-autoloads.el
Loading async...done
Package ‘magit-20180120.1529’ deleted.
Package ‘helm-core-20180121.1022’ deleted.
Package ‘swiper-20180119.911’ deleted.
Package menu: Operation finished.  5 packages are no longer needed, type ‘M-x package-autoremove’ to remove them

Load-path shadows:
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-lob hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-lob
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-lua hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-lua
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-js hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-js
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-sql hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-sql
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-macs hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-macs
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-id hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-id
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-vala hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-vala
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-mobile hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-mobile
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox-odt hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ox-odt
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-R hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-R
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-docview hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-docview
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-crypt hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-crypt
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-ocaml hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-ocaml
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-ledger hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-ledger
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox-publish hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ox-publish
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-archive hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-archive
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-protocol hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-protocol
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-ebnf hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-ebnf
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-sed hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-sed
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-inlinetask hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-inlinetask
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-abc hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-abc
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-clock hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-clock
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-shen hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-shen
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-habit hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-habit
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox-texinfo hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ox-texinfo
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-keys hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-keys
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-haskell hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-haskell
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-timer hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-timer
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-eshell hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-eshell
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-octave hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-octave
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-lisp hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-lisp
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-java hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-java
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-element hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-element
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-css hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-css
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-datetree hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-datetree
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox-latex hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ox-latex
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-fortran hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-fortran
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-faces hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-faces
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-capture hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-capture
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-J hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-J
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-agenda hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-agenda
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-sass hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-sass
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-w3m hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-w3m
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-screen hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-screen
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-mouse hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-mouse
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-table hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-table
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-loaddefs hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-loaddefs
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-mhe hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-mhe
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-entities hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-entities
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-gnuplot hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-gnuplot
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-eww hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-eww
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-footnote hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-footnote
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-plantuml hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-plantuml
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-picolisp hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-picolisp
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-stan hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-stan
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-attach hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-attach
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-asymptote hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-asymptote
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-plot hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-plot
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-dot hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-dot
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-latex hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-latex
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-coq hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-coq
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-bbdb hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-bbdb
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-irc hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-irc
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-perl hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-perl
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-comint hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-comint
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-shell hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-shell
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ox
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox-md hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ox-md
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-forth hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-forth
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-makefile hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-makefile
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-calc hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-calc
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-version hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-version
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-sqlite hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-sqlite
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox-man hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ox-man
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-compat hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-compat
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-ref hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-ref
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-list hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-list
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-python hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-python
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-exp hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-exp
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-pcomplete hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-pcomplete
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-feed hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-feed
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-table hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-table
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-mscgen hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-mscgen
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox-beamer hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ox-beamer
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-clojure hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-clojure
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-macro hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-macro
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-bibtex hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-bibtex
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-duration hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-duration
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-gnus hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-gnus
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-awk hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-awk
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-eval hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-eval
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-core hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-core
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-lilypond hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-lilypond
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-maxima hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-maxima
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-ditaa hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-ditaa
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-lint hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-lint
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-hledger hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-hledger
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-io hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-io
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-info hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-info
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-colview hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-colview
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox-html hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ox-html
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-processing hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-processing
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox-icalendar hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ox-icalendar
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-matlab hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-matlab
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-ruby hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-ruby
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-indent hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-indent
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-C hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-C
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-scheme hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-scheme
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-groovy hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-groovy
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-src hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-src
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-tangle hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-tangle
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-rmail hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-rmail
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox-ascii hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ox-ascii
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-install hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-install
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox-org hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ox-org
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-ctags hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/org-ctags
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-org hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180122/ob-org
~/.emacs.d/lisp/s hides /home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20171102.227/s
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/ghc-core hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/ghc-core
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/highlight-uses-mode hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/highlight-uses-mode
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-debug hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-debug
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-utils hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-utils
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-string hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-string
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-compat hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-compat
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-doc hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-doc
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-c2hs hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-c2hs
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/inf-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/inf-haskell
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-mode hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/ghci-script-mode hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/ghci-script-mode
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-navigate-imports hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-navigate-imports
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-cabal hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-modules hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-modules
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-complete-module hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-complete-module
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-collapse hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-collapse
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode-autoloads
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode-pkg
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-commands hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-commands
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-hoogle hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-hoogle
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-repl hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-repl
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-unicode-input-method hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-unicode-input-method
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-align-imports hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-align-imports
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-lexeme hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-lexeme
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-load hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-load
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-session hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-session
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-sandbox hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-sandbox
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-completions hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-completions
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/w3m-haddock hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/w3m-haddock
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-interactive-mode hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-interactive-mode
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-customize hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-customize
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-move-nested hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-move-nested
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-compile hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-compile
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-process hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-process
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-ghc-support hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-ghc-support
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-indent hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indent
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-decl-scan hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-sort-imports hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-sort-imports
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-presentation-mode hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-presentation-mode
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20171022.26/haskell-menu hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-menu
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20180104.1137/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20180104.1137/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-info
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180122/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/guertler/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win emacsbug sendmail wdired tar-mode
ivy delsel ivy-overlay ffap autoload lisp-mnt mm-archive message dired
rfc822 mml mml-sec gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
url-handlers network-stream nsm starttls url-http tls gnutls mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url-cache url-auth url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source password-cache url-vars
mailcap winner helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-info
flycheck-color-mode-line face-remap hideshow company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode
company-clang company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company-c-headers zeitgeist dbus haskell-mode haskell-cabal
haskell-utils haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation haskell-string
haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports haskell-compat
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support flymake dabbrev
haskell-customize org-mime xml scrum org-clock-convenience helm-mode
helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp multiple-cursors
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect server .emacs flycheck json map
dash helm-projectile projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer sr-speedbar
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe stickyfunc-enhance semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet ggtags etags xref project compile ewoc company helm-gtags subr-x
pulse which-func imenu helm-files helm-buffers helm-tags helm-locate
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-source
eieio-compat eieio eieio-core helm-multi-match helm-lib async s
ucs-normalize ox-reveal cl ox-taskjuggler ox-koma-letter ox-texinfo
ox-org ox-odt ox-md ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-beamer ox-latex
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-ledger ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-R ob-sql ob-emacs-lisp ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
ob-dot ob-perl ob-plantuml ob-shell shell pcomplete ob-gnuplot ob-ditaa
ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-comint
org-loaddefs find-func ob-exp ob-core org-compat ob-eval org-macs
format-spec cl-seq smart-mode-line-powerline-theme powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes smart-mode-line
rich-minority appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs printing ps-print ps-def lpr iedit iedit-lib
auto-complete-nxml advice auto-complete-config auto-complete cl-macs
popup rng-nxml nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-glyph rng-valid
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse nxml-enc rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-ns xmltok nxml-util rx bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm mailabbrev
bbdb bbdb-site timezone gnuplot info-look comint ansi-color ring
plantuml-mode thingatpt epa-file epa derived epg edmacro kmacro tabbar
easy-mmode paren gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util
help-fns mail-prsvr wid-edit time battery cus-start cus-load
german-holidays finder-inf tex-site info package epg-config seq byte-opt
gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib haskell-mode-autoloads time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1542704 136200)
 (symbols 48 63584 1)
 (miscs 40 186 919)
 (strings 32 294907 37971)
 (string-bytes 1 10414912)
 (vectors 16 102661)
 (vector-slots 8 2081730 98084)
 (floats 8 1175 264)
 (intervals 56 124979 4416)
 (buffers 976 90))

-- 
Dr. Martin Gürtler 
Phone: +49-341-2254303
Mobile: +49-1578-4469069