Subject: [PATCH 0/2] gnu: Fix bundling in rtags, and change rct to do that.

From: Fis Trivial <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 19:27:55 +0000

The bundling issue(1) in rtags is resolved with these patches.

Rct is changed to add missing headers from installation and to enable keeping
RTTI in compilation.

Due to the fact that the original recursive structure is basically hard coded,
patch to cmake file is added. And the substitution in source is to make the
headers from rct as system headers(headers in system path, not sure about the
phase), which is not necessary, just an attempt to make a cleaner break.

I also enabled keeping debug infomation while building rtags by telling cmake
explicitly.

I'm not sure about whether have I written the commit messages in the right way,
please help fixing them.

[1]: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2018-01/msg00177.html

fis (2):
  gnu: rct: Add missing headers, enable RTTI.
  gnu: rtags: Fix the bundling issue.

 gnu/packages/code.scm                              | 53 ++++++++-----
 gnu/packages/cpp.scm                               |  6 +-
 gnu/packages/patches/rct-add-missing-headers.patch | 43 ++++++++++
 gnu/packages/patches/rtags-separate-rct.patch      | 92 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 174 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/rct-add-missing-headers.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/rtags-separate-rct.patch

-- 
2.13.6