Subject: [bug#30196] [PATCH 0/2] Add wesnothd service

From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 00:03:48 +0530

This patchset creates a service to run the Battle for Wesnoth multiplayer game
server. I have created a minimal wesnoth-server package that only has the
server and doesn't have the actual game or any of the game assets. One might
have to run the wesnothd service on an headless server. This minimal package
makes that convenient by greatly reducing the size and the dependencies pulled
in.

This is my first Guix service. I have probably not gotten everything right. Do
feel free to criticize.

Arun Isaac (2):
  gnu: Add wesnoth-server.
  gnu: services: Add wesnothd service.

 doc/guix.texi          | 35 +++++++++++++++++++++-
 gnu/local.mk           |  1 +
 gnu/packages/games.scm | 24 ++++++++++++++-
 gnu/services/games.scm | 81 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 139 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/services/games.scm

-- 
2.15.1