Subject: 26.0.91; emacs-26: eww incorrectly follows relative link in debian reference manual

From: Eric Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 11:44:20 -0600

Tested with 'emacs -Q'.  The operating system is Debian Testing
(buster), with emacs-26 head.

With eww, browse to file:///usr/share/debian-reference.  This is the
landing page which leads to the Debian Reference manuals various
languages.

Attempt to follow the link to English: HTML (multi files) and rather
than going to:

file:///usr/share/debian-reference/index.en.html

eww attempts to go to:

file:///usr/share/index.en.html

instead of:

file:///usr/share/debian-reference/index.en.html

which does exist, and which can be accessed when browsed to directly.

The relevant line in the HTML file of the landing page is:

<a href="index.en.html">HTML (multi files)</a>

In GNU Emacs 26.0.91 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.26)
 of 2018-01-20 built on brown
Repository revision: 854a1c0a61c8754beab95734db772298bc60cbea
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11905000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (buster)

Recent messages:
previous-line: Beginning of buffer
Quit [2 times]
file:///usr/share/index.en.html
file:///usr/share/debian-reference.en.txt.gz
file:///usr/share/debian-reference.en.epub
file:///usr/share/debian-reference.en.pdf
file:///usr/share/index.de.html
url-file: File does not exist: file:///usr/share/index.de.html
Quit [3 times]
funcall-interactively: Text is read-only

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/brown/opt/emacs-26 --with-modules
 --with-xwidgets --with-mailutils
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/intel/compilers_and_libraries_2018.1.163/linux/mkl/bin/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: eww

Minor modes in effect:
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-duration
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-lint
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-eww hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-eww
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-habit
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-io
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-info
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-js
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-capture
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox-org
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-indent
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-colview
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-stan
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-coq
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-python
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-org
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-java
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-element
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-timer
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-J
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-faces
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-list
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox-html
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-archive
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-src
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox-man
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox-md
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-entities
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-macs
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-irc
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-table
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-plot
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-abc
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-table
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-hledger
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-core
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-vala
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-R
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-C
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-id
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-docview
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-macro
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-clock
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-css
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-install
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-feed
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-compat
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/brown/opt/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-version

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sendmail w3m-symbol w3m-filter w3m-form zone
w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu w3m-session w3m doc-view w3m-hist w3m-fb
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util
view mhtml-mode css-mode smie js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine sgml-mode helm-external helm-net
ffap url-file url-dired flow-fill qp mm-archive sort gnus-cite mail-extr
gnus-bcklg gnus-async gnus-ml misearch multi-isearch timezone url-cache
proced eww cursor-sensor gnus-topic nndraft nnmh utf-7 network-stream
starttls nnfolder nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
nntp gnus-cache winner helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug
helm-info em-unix em-term em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred
em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias elec-pair
git-auto-commit-mode use-package use-package-delight undo-tree diff
wombat-theme solarized-theme solarized sx rainbow-delimiters pdf-occur
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools
cus-edit cus-start cus-load pdf-view pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
magit-bookmark magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-branch magit-collab ghub magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process
magit-margin magit-mode git-commit magit-git magit-section magit-utils
crm magit-popup log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor term ehelp
esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups
eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util server htmlize helm-ls-git helm-mode
helm-files helm-buffers helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp
helm helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib async vc-git vc
vc-dispatcher use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-diminish
graphviz-dot-mode flycheck subr-x jka-compr let-alist eyebrowse dash ido
ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
ess-bugs-l ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a ess-stata-mode ess-stata-lang
cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp essd-els ess-sp6-d ess-dde ess-sp3-d
ess-julia julia-mode ess-r-mode ess-r-package ess-r-syntax
ess-r-completion ess-roxy essddr ess-rd hideshow ess-s-lang speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe ess-help reporter ess ess-mode ess-noweb-mode
ess-inf ess-tracebug compile ess-generics ess-custom executable
ess-compat ess-utils tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize shell ess-site dired+ image-dired image-mode image-file
dired-aux circe-color-nicks color lui-autopaste circe diff-mode
lui-irc-colors irc make-tls-process lcs lui-format lui tracking shorten
rx thingatpt paren flyspell ispell circe-compat browse-kill-ring
bookmark+ bookmark+-key dired-x bookmark+-1 gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit
bookmark+-mac use-package-ensure use-package-core cl ob-sql ob-calc
calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-R mm-url
gnus nnheader disp-table debbugs soap-client url-http tls gnutls
url-auth url-gw nsm warnings rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp cl-extra
parse-time quelpa pcase help-fns radix-tree help-mode
package-recipe-mode edmacro kmacro package-build-badges package-build
json map lisp-mnt finder-inf elfeed-link elfeed-show elfeed-search
bookmark pp wid-edit elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
mailcap elfeed-log url-queue xml-query message rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader shr svg dom browse-url elfeed-db elfeed-lib url-util xml info
package epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv org-element cl-seq avl-tree generator org advice
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu easymenu calendar cal-loaddefs
cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1940551 172877)
 (symbols 48 80696 1)
 (miscs 40 638 2421)
 (strings 32 280662 25618)
 (string-bytes 1 10748029)
 (vectors 16 101811)
 (vector-slots 8 1967911 65010)
 (floats 8 1223 3749)
 (intervals 56 99952 9221)
 (buffers 992 70))