Subject: 25.3.50; segfault when opening scratch buffer (GUI), other times

From: Tina Russell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 18:38:30 -0800

I’ve customized my Emacs installation to take advantage of ErgoEmacs
(using https://github.com/ergoemacs/ergoemacs-config as a guide). While
ironing out the kinks in my init.el file I realized that Emacs now
crashes with a segfault… a LOT. The most blatant example I ran into is
that opening the scratch buffer causes a segfault. I can open Emacs,
switch to the scratch buffer (using the menu, tabbar, or Ctrl+X B) and
Emacs will crash with the following output:

Fatal error 11: Segmentation fault
Backtrace:
emacs[0x813bdf0]
emacs[0x8123de2]
emacs[0x813ab7e]
emacs[0x813ad6b]
emacs[0x813adc9]
[0xb7712c20]
emacs[0x80f3b1a]
emacs[0x8072413]
emacs[0x8072538]
emacs[0x8096175]
emacs[0x809b29d]
emacs[0x805bb23]
emacs[0x805deeb]
emacs[0x805fcaa]
emacs[0x80608a9]
emacs[0x80627ee]
emacs[0x80925af]
emacs[0x809423d]
emacs[0x812db2a]
emacs[0x81301c4]
emacs[0x8131b2c]
emacs[0x8190b7c]
emacs[0x812421f]
emacs[0x8190b2b]
emacs[0x81241da]
emacs[0x8128532]
emacs[0x812882f]
emacs[0x805a931]
/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xf7)[0xb3b4c637]
emacs[0x805b4c5]
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

This only happens when running Emacs in the GUI (Ubuntu MATE 16.04);
it will not happen using “emacs -nw,” nor will it occur if I use “emacs
-q” or “emacs -Q”.

I’ve attached my init.el file (from my .emacs.d/ directory), in case
that helps.

Thanks!

In GNU Emacs 25.3.50.2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2017-09-15 built on lgw01-amd64-029
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description: Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --build=i686-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 --disable-silent-rules '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/i386-linux-gnu'
 '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/i386-linux-gnu' --disable-maintainer-mode
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --program-suffix=25 --with-modules=yes --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xwidgets=yes 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES XWIDGETS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dashboard

Minor modes in effect:
  auto-highlight-symbol-mode: (markdown-mode-hook prog-mode-hook)
  fci-mode: (prog-mode-hook)
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  tabbar-mwheel-mode: t
  tabbar-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  golden-ratio-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  ergoemacs-status-mode: t
  mode-icons-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  ergoemacs-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Overriding package-menu--print-info with paradox--print-info
Overriding package-menu--print-info-simple with paradox--print-info
Overriding package-menu--generate with paradox--generate-menu
Overriding package-menu-mode with paradox-menu-mode
Loading /home/tina/.emacs.d/recentf...done
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (0 removed)
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type ⎈Ctrl+H ⎈Ctrl+A.
[yas] Prepared just-in-time loading of snippets (but no snippets found).
Ergoemacs-mode turned ON (us:standard).
Started ‘ergoemacs-mode’. Total startup time 4.310053 (Load: 2.162421,
Initialize:2.147632)

Load-path shadows:
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-exp hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-exp
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-J hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-J
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-java hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-java
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-inlinetask hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-inlinetask
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-info hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-info
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-scheme hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-scheme
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-plot hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-plot
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-R hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-R
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-calc hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-calc
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-faces hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-faces
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-ocaml hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-ocaml
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-datetree hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-datetree
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox-publish hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ox-publish
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-eww hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-eww
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-coq hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-coq
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-ctags hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-ctags
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-habit hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-habit
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-tangle hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-tangle
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-w3m hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-w3m
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-stan hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-stan
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox-man hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ox-man
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-mouse hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-mouse
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-lint hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-lint
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox-texinfo hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ox-texinfo
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-lilypond hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-lilypond
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox-latex hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ox-latex
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox-html hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ox-html
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-macro hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-macro
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-core hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-core
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-duration hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-duration
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-version hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-version
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-loaddefs hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-loaddefs
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox-icalendar hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ox-icalendar
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-asymptote hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-asymptote
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-sass hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-sass
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-colview hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-colview
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-protocol hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-protocol
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-forth hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-forth
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-compat hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-compat
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-mscgen hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-mscgen
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-io hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-io
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-sqlite hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-sqlite
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-archive hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-archive
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-hledger hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-hledger
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-shell hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-shell
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-matlab hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-matlab
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-fortran hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-fortran
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-ref hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-ref
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-org hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-org
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-src hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-src
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-rmail hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-rmail
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox-odt hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ox-odt
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-python hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-python
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-ditaa hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-ditaa
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-docview hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-docview
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-ruby hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-ruby
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-entities hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-entities
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-awk hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-awk
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-pcomplete hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-pcomplete
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-timer hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-timer
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-lua hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-lua
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-sql hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-sql
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-clojure hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-clojure
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-footnote hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-footnote
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-element hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-element
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-table hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-table
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-octave hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-octave
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-attach hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-attach
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-processing hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-processing
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox-beamer hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ox-beamer
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-latex hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-latex
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-table hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-table
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ox
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-makefile hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-makefile
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-dot hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-dot
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-lisp hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-lisp
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-abc hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-abc
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-plantuml hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-plantuml
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-sed hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-sed
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-mhe hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-mhe
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox-org hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ox-org
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-agenda hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-agenda
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-comint hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-comint
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-mobile hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-mobile
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-irc hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-irc
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-vala hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-vala
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-picolisp hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-picolisp
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-ledger hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-ledger
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox-md hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ox-md
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox-ascii hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ox-ascii
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-list hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-list
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-bibtex hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-bibtex
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-lob hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-lob
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-gnuplot
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-capture hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-capture
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-haskell hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-haskell
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-C hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-C
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-bbdb hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-bbdb
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-ebnf hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-ebnf
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-indent hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-indent
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-id hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-id
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-perl hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-perl
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-macs hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-macs
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-shen hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-shen
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-clock hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-clock
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-keys hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-keys
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-crypt hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-crypt
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-screen hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-screen
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-js hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-js
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-eval hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-eval
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-eshell hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-eshell
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-gnus hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-gnus
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-css hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-css
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-maxima hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-maxima
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-groovy hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/ob-groovy
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-install hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-install
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-feed hides
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180115/org-feed
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/slime-tests hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/slime-tests
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/slime hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/slime
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/slime-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/slime-autoloads
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-snapshot hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-snapshot
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-compiler-notes-tree
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-compiler-notes-tree
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-mrepl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-mrepl
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-asdf hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-asdf
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-clipboard hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-clipboard
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-fancy-inspector
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-fancy-inspector
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-typeout-frame
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-typeout-frame
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-sprof hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-sprof
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-fuzzy hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-fuzzy
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-c-p-c hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-c-p-c
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-references hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-references
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-autodoc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-autodoc
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-sbcl-exts hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-sbcl-exts
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-fancy-trace hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-fancy-trace
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-highlight-edits
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-highlight-edits
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-fancy hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-fancy
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-hyperdoc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-hyperdoc
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-cl-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-cl-indent
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-banner hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-banner
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-parse hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-parse
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/bridge hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/bridge
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-enclosing-context
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-enclosing-context
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-xref-browser
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-xref-browser
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-fontifying-fu
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-fontifying-fu
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-presentation-streams
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-presentation-streams
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-repl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-repl
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-mdot-fu hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-mdot-fu
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-indentation hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-indentation
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-presentations
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-presentations
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-trace-dialog
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-trace-dialog
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-tramp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-tramp
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-scratch hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-scratch
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/inferior-slime hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/inferior-slime
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-package-fu hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-package-fu
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-scheme
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-media hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-media
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180111.429/contrib/slime-editing-commands
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/slime-editing-commands
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180115/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/lib/ert hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.20/seq hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/tina/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/lib/ert-x hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert-x

Features:
(shadow flyspell ispell mail-extr auto-highlight-symbol rainbow-mode
volatile-highlights rainbow-delimiters emacsbug message rfc822 mml
mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums dired+
image-dired image-file dired-x evil-numbers fill-column-indicator info+
linum-off yasnippet tabbar-ruler ruler-mode tabbar cap-words superword
subword smartparens-config smartparens-org smartparens-html
smartparens-ess smartparens savehist xt-mouse ob-ditaa ob-clojure
ob-haskell ob-js ob-python ob-ruby ob-perl ob-plantuml ob-R ob-sh
org-clock golden-ratio flycheck json map rx dash poly-R poly-markdown
poly-noweb polymode poly-base polymode-weave polymode-export
polymode-debug polymode-methods poly-lock polymode-compat
polymode-classes eieio-compat polymode-core eieio-custom eieio-base anzu
keyfreq smex ido-vertical-mode ido-completing-read+ s minibuf-eldef ido
ess-smart-underscore ess ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-inf ess-tracebug
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell
ess-generics ess-utils cl ess-custom executable ess-compat disp-table
linum whitespace yaoddmuse skeleton sgml-mode twittering-mode sx
slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu
slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch
slime-presentations bridge slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu
slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl slime-parse slime compile etags xref project arc-mode
archive-mode hyperspec browse-url pc-bufsw paradox paradox-menu
paradox-commit-list hydra lv paradox-execute paradox-github paradox-core
spinner subr-x org-journal org-crypt org-bullets org-bookmark-heading
mode-local helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp ergoemacs-status
mode-icons powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes
emms-librefm-stream xml emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit
emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score
emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue
emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap emms-streams
emms-show-all emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-setup emms emms-compat dashboard dashboard-widgets recentf
tree-widget page-break-lines org-agenda org-element avl-tree org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bookmark pp dired-async async
dired-aux dired all-the-icons-ivy ivy flx delsel ivy-overlay ffap
thingatpt url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache url-vars
all-the-icons-gnus gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util
help-fns mail-prsvr all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons memoize font-lock+ jka-compr ergoemacs-themes
two-column ergoemacs-translate ergoemacs-theme-engine
ergoemacs-mapkeymap ergoemacs-map-properties ergoemacs-map ergoemacs-lib
ergoemacs-layouts ergoemacs-key-description descr-text
ergoemacs-functions ergoemacs-component find-func ergoemacs-advice
ergoemacs-command-loop ergoemacs-macros printing ps-print ps-def lpr
ergoemacs-mode undo-tree diff cus-edit wid-edit cl-macs cl-seq
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf
kotl-autoloads advice edmacro kmacro slime-autoloads info package
epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode
easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib saveplace manoj-dark-theme paren
cus-start cus-load time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 757532 180039)
 (symbols 24 61711 1)
 (miscs 20 1037 946)
 (strings 16 171483 71760)
 (string-bytes 1 5149160)
 (vectors 8 92806)
 (vector-slots 4 1584705 134712)
 (floats 8 3012 2534)
 (intervals 28 755 1138)
 (buffers 520 316)
 (heap 1024 41733 13808))
<#part type="application/emacs-lisp" filename="/home/tina/.emacs.d/init.el"
disposition=attachment description="My init.el file">
<#/part>