Subject: bug#30113: closed (Re: bug#30113: SVN checkouts without descriptive file names)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 23:51:01 +0000

Your bug report

#30113: SVN checkouts without descriptive file names

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
30113: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=30113
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#30113: SVN checkouts without descriptive file names
From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 18:50:17 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Efraim made several commits in March 2018 that gave descriptive
file names to the SVN checkouts of packages in (gnu packages tex).

I haven't noticed any more mystery svn-checkouts since then, so I'm
closing this bug.

Subject: SVN checkouts without descriptive file names
From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 08:02:53 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Working on core-updates, I noticed this in the list of substitutes to be
downloaded:

[...]
/gnu/store/gyzn9z9mvhcmkmgdqz9b0vqanrz7v7qr-svn-checkout
/gnu/store/414npvzajl508j1kaji1piy52byr7b1y-svn-checkout
/gnu/store/zj29xvq1nw5zra11h0y7vq5lycv205lw-svn-checkout
/gnu/store/3bh3fp1kmhmk27dngif0x3np1rrnxhzn-svn-checkout
/gnu/store/jhvrk725xk1wwab2byvx4dziwjvhpd0y-svn-checkout
/gnu/store/115icxjrw0677fnyf3gl0nihqvbrm5lb-svn-checkout
/gnu/store/2kbdl6cyr2b7ibscpm768rfnxp7a7hyg-svn-checkout
/gnu/store/yfs603a9a4h8zzkdvmyz3krkj12rxhwf-svn-checkout
/gnu/store/w7pdh5ng3gzc2a4smfkyr2wp7jdhfhpp-svn-checkout
/gnu/store/n3p72br441m2098bfcjlvpn8807hq97p-svn-checkout
/gnu/store/aczcl41x9qh6nvlzdplibh4scg3cihbr-svn-checkout
/gnu/store/77c0hzkb7n6pid09fymmfrjjzkaf10yi-svn-checkout
/gnu/store/j8k2p0rknzkgbzmy4scxlpvrh2g2zl5q-svn-checkout
/gnu/store/kqch1yqy0zj58qlrk2p9kqnrwn57a3gl-svn-checkout
/gnu/store/nk2rkdq8x6vwkvn0h2sfrbmg0sjzvias-svn-checkout
/gnu/store/vwvqvl1f79q34r4gb4wsli36yzcqg4j9-svn-checkout
/gnu/store/f7hhc7wcyxvvn9m9km1j6ghamqnlj4id-svn-checkout
/gnu/store/23wba6lz101s3cs8vl25r28np8x7sbcs-texlive-latex-hyperref-6.84a2.tar.gz
/gnu/store/rgyb8rhpbmb2c4wv7k512z82x82aik74-svn-checkout
/gnu/store/i5yp4xkqkjm3v1cj5ffjgq42h4nvq435-svn-checkout
/gnu/store/hz7f8b8rc9zyxxpyywbrsgz1spm0rwr9-svn-checkout
[...]

We should track these down and give them some real file names
eventually.