Subject: bug#30104: closed (ant-bootstrap does not build reproducibly)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 08:40:02 +0000

Your bug report

#30104: [email-masked] does not build reproducibly on core-updates

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
30104: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=30104
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: ant-bootstrap does not build reproducibly
From: Gábor Boskovits <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 10:38:56 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Fixed on staging, commit cded3a759356ff66b7df668bcdbdfa0daf96f4c5.

Subject: [email-masked] does not build reproducibly on core-updates
From: Chris Marusich <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 20:16:38 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

At commit 1b321229f4653c5daa873813e24910789c0b2918 (i.e., the current
tip of the core-updates branch), [email-masked] does not build
reproducibly.  This package is defined in gnu/packages/java.scm, but it
is not exported (i.e., it is used privately within the module).  Note
that according to 'guix refresh', currently 215 packages depend on this
package.

To verify that it doesn't build reproducibly, run this command:

  guix build --rounds=2 -e '(@@ (gnu packages java) ant-bootstrap)'

Here's the last bit of output I got:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
output ‘/gnu/store/cl2pxkxrasazj7hb7ykjh895vfj76jfy-ant-bootstrap-1.7.1’ of ‘/gnu/store/9p8yw4cjcb2529gz9l6x4d559xb1qvql-ant-bootstrap-1.7.1.drv’ differs from previous round
@ build-failed /gnu/store/9p8yw4cjcb2529gz9l6x4d559xb1qvql-ant-bootstrap-1.7.1.drv - 1 output ‘/gnu/store/cl2pxkxrasazj7hb7ykjh895vfj76jfy-ant-bootstrap-1.7.1’ of ‘/gnu/store/9p8yw4cjcb2529gz9l6x4d559xb1qvql-ant-bootstrap-1.7.1.drv’ differs from previous round
guix build: error: build failed: build of `/gnu/store/9p8yw4cjcb2529gz9l6x4d559xb1qvql-ant-bootstrap-1.7.1.drv' failed
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

-- 
Chris